Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

250,000 Muslims violently riot in India after rumors that Muhammad was insulted - See more at: http:

Discussion in 'Internal Affairs' started by Averageamerican, Jan 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Averageamerican

Averageamerican Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States
    250,000 Muslims violently riot in India after rumors that Muhammad was insulted
    ByPamela Geller on January 5, 2016
    87 Comments
    [​IMG]

Violent Muslim riots broke out yesterday across India because it is alleged that someone insulted Muhammad. Whether it happened or not is of little import. Just the rumor is enough. Time to crack heads, chop limbs and destroy towns and villages. And even if Moe was insulted, so what? Instead of condemning and denouncing such barbaric madness, political and media elites tell us we to respect the hair-trigger sensitivity in the Muslim world.

About 25 vehicles, including some police vans, were set on fire. Policemen were beaten up but there was no severe injury. Shots were fired …

Once a kafir violates the sharia, any and all kafirs anywhere in the world become liable for punishment.

West Bengal: Malda tense as anti-Tiwari rally turns violent,” The India Express, January 3, 2015 (thanks to Shobhna):
    Protesting alleged remarks against Prophet, mob burns down vehicles, attacks police station; 2 sustain gunshot injuries

A massive Muslim protest rally against Akhil Bharat Hindu Mahasabha leader Kamlesh Tiwari for his alleged derogatory remarks against Prophet Mohammed turned violent in Malda district on Sunday, leading to arson and gunfire in which two persons reportedly sustained bullet injuries. The protesters set on fire about two dozen vehicles and attacked the Kaliachak Police Station.

- See more at: 250,000 Muslims violently riot in India after rumors that Muhammad was insulted | Pamela Geller

2. The Drdo Guy

The Drdo Guy Captain SENIOR MEMBER

The perperators of malda incidents are suspected to be Bangladeshi nationals supported by local government again for the same vote bank politics. You know if a Hindu like me supports groups like VHP/RSS etc sickular people call us Right wing. I acknowledge your point that the existence of Hindus is in danger but being a Hindu we also allow every other religion to prosper even if we have to die for them and my this claim comes from the history which one can read and know about Hinduism. Kerala is an Indian state where some 70 years ago hindus were in majority but today muslims and christians are. So where all those Hindus gone ? They converted the Hindus there. A BJP leader raised his voice but again these sickular mass rejected him. The irony is that a religion which calls everyone else kafir and preaches its followers to make this world muslim talks about secularism in India and everywhere else where they are in minority.

3. Averageamerican

Country Flag:
    United States
    I don't know a thing about Hinduism, expect it would be a hard sell. upload_2016-1-19_12-9-7.png

4. Tejpal

Tejpal Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
    It's got over 1 billion followers, must be well over 10 billion considering India's past history. Pretty easy to sell it seems.

Stupid logic fatty.

5. Averageamerican

Country Flag:
    United States
    People seem to be converting to Islam and Christianity faster then Hinduism. That being said I am far from an expert on religion, thought I have taken several classes in religion over the years.

6. Tejpal

Tejpal Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
    Hinduism is a dharmic religion, like Sikhism and Buddhism, they don't force anyone to convert and rarely done so in their history (someone can correct me on that). Those two are Abrahmic religions, its their mission to convert others, through force and through sending missionaries to "civilise" people.

vstol jockey likes this.
  7. kiduva21

kiduva21 Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    i see three reasons for conversion from Hindus to other religion.
    1. Love Jihad - Muslims marry Hindu girls and get Indian rupees 1 million , if the girls is famous or high profile them the money will be increased.
    BEYOND THE DRAMA: THE TRUTH BEHIND THE CONVERSION OF MADHAVIKUTTY TO ISLAM

2. money - Pentecosts convert lot of Hindus by re routing their money obtained from Unilever or through other aids.

3. social equality - low cast(ST,SC) people convert to gain equal status to the upper cast people , but still discrimination exists.
    Dalits fume over fine on their women for entering temple in Karnataka - The Hindu

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.