Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

50% subsidy on electric bills upto 400 units permonth in delhi

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by ricky123, Dec 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kharavela

Kharavela REGISTERED

Perfect. You nailed "Shree 420" on all false promises & fraudulent actions.

1 person likes this.
  2. rcscwc

rcscwc Major SENIOR MEMBER

गुड़ से परहेज है, गुलगुले से थोड़ा है.

3. Paliwal Warrior

Paliwal Warrior Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

now on the issue of reducing power tarifffs by offring subsidies

as has been pointed out by Arvinder lovely of congress in the delhi assmbly, since the power dept does not have any surplus finds and still wants to offer subsidies, and as per the last year year s budget passed by the assembly, subsidy provision has not been made .

so to offer subsidies budgetary provision and passage of the same in the delhi assembly is a must.

Now are the people of delhi really going to enjoy reduced traiifs effectively from 1 jan 2014 or will they have to wait for 1st april 2014(when the new budget provisions become effective )

AAP govt should clarify this issue

by the way there is possibilty of the delhi public being made April fool on april fools day by AAP

4. rcscwc

rcscwc Major SENIOR MEMBER

Heck. Delhi people have not only been made fools but grand jackasses too.

5. he-man

he-man Captain SENIOR MEMBER

now they are saying they will provide more reservations??

this party is finished if it tries doing something like that.that closet leftist yogendra yadav needs to be thrown out of the party to stop this rot

6. The Drdo Guy

The Drdo Guy Captain SENIOR MEMBER

I don't know when people will vote for selfempowerment like in Gujarat rather voting for free electricity and water..when they will shun their indulgence of getting something free of cost...I mean everyone uses the word free even while googling sth.like 'download wallpapers for free'....Free is not Modi ji's idea his idea is to make you capable of buying anything..To make you richer...The idea of free/discounted is in itself making you poor.Apparently it looks like contradicting but true in it's heart.ECONOMIC THEORY.My grandpa told me a story ,No indian use to have tea before around 1900 then britishers lure us to drink tea and keep the silver cup (FREE)slowly people became habitual and they sold tea.LIKE POLITICIAN.I would urge to the people of this country,VOTE FOR DEVELOPEMENT VOTE FOR EMPOWERMENT VOTE FOR SELFRELIANCE VOTE FOR UPLIFTMENT RATHER THAN GOING FOR THE FREE.Let's see what kejariwal can do for the upliftment of poor and weaker..They will remain poor and weaker for as long as they vote for free.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.