Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

50% subsidy on electric bills upto 400 units permonth in delhi

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by ricky123, Dec 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. he-man

he-man Captain SENIOR MEMBER

maybe waheguru:girl_wacko::haha:

2. Sam_

Sam_ 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Re: AAP's New Year gift to Delhiites - electricity charges slashed by 50% in lower sl

My point had nothing to do with "his liking of Modi" but with example he gave in.Modi is a great personality and i am voting for BJP in 2014 Lok sabha election because of Modi because i don't vote for leaders like Rahul gandhi(Newbie) and Arvind kejriwal (crook).

2 people like this.
  3. omya

omya Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    point is im against any stupid subsidies given for vote politics

2 people like this.
  4. he-man

i have been saying the same from page one bro:smokin:

same with me
    i will go for modi too as we need stability and strong leader.

but problem comes when ppl become fanboys,,then shit :frust:hits the fan

2 people like this.
  5. rcscwc

rcscwc Major SENIOR MEMBER

Re: AAP's New Year gift to Delhiites - electricity charges slashed by 50% in lower sl

Tuition fee at IITs these days is way beyond a person of background which Modi had in his boyhood.

For the rest you have only to disprove what I said and shall be proved a LIAR. Do it.

PS AK must have entered IIT Kh in 1985 or later, when the IIT fees started rising up, up and up. Four times in a year he travelled between Bhiwani and Kharagpur, II class on concession, but still paying, easily. Not Modi a poor boy, he could not travel even to Jamnagar.

He knows importance of education, he got it the hard way.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2014
  6. he-man

once again stop ur ignorant rants here,please

kejriwal is not some super badd ass mafia king or crorepati,,,there is a life beyond modi too

7. Vyom

Vyom Captain IDF NewBie

A) Politics will have some deg of a$$holes. why because if you see Corruption is politics in isolation its myopic in away, because leaders come from society and its the society that's corrupt and hence the political leadership. The point of fielding a clean candidate is a good one, and a very welcome change that AAP-style politics has brought.

B) No, He cannot. reasons are far too many. National Parties require huge funding, and the method of donating funds is not a transparent one. Indians are the money hungry type, say if Jindal and Anil Ambani fund Congress they have clear political bias, and congress will become a dog to them. in other countries is such that political parties have to sell ideas to corporates and if the companies like what they see they donate a company can donate to both the parties but neither the sides treat it as a 'deal' it seen as a process, of collecting funds. The mentality is the problem. AAP change is welcome but Indians in general are not the giving type, we even donate in temples out of some requirement for gain.

C) In order for a Government to function it is important that PMO and certain offices in the country can work without the fear of persecution and prosecution. PMO is an institution by it self these bloody Congressis have reduced this high office to the puppet of the family. They have undermined all institutional credibility, the post of the prime minister should be sacred but the loss of trust of people in the prime minister is what has led to such a call. If your confidence is restored that PMO, and the administration that at-least has a honest PM, we will not need a Lokpal for PM's office. MMS and the Gandhi family has made even the most sacred intuitions in India look corrupt.

We are corrupt as a society it needs to be corrected, If you have read 'namak ka daroga' by Munshi Premchand, its the exact representation of the Indian society.

3 people like this.
  8. he-man

ur points stand but

1)cbi needs to be independent
    2)judicial accountability bill should be passed
    3)police reforms are needed
    4)number of seats in educational institutes need to be doubled at least

if modi can do this,then only i will praise him,,if he again maintains the status co,there is no need to rejoice at all.

same goes for AAP,if they don't stop this leftist bullshit,they need to be shown the door

Last edited: Jan 1, 2014
  9. rcscwc

Agreed.

But can you realise that Modi, a real poor, could not afford the cost of an entrance exam to a Sainik School, what to talk of IIT entrance exam. But AK had no problem about cash.

A real poor vs a phony poor.

10. Sam_

How can you compare IIT tution fees of today with 1970 Modi (20 year old)?

don't you think it will will be fare if you compare 1970 IIT fees with modi boyhood :yes4:

But i understand the point you are trying to make which to some point i agree but please drop IIT example.

11. he-man

same goes for AAP,if it keeps on making stupid leftist policies as opposed to real development then ppl need to show them the door

was modi even from the science stream??lol

stupid example,really
    [MENTION=8719]layman[/MENTION]

pls stop ppl from derailing this thread due to needless rants

12. Sam_

Yes sir fully agreed but you have to understand india was poor that time compare to now so yo can't blame people for having better childhood.( for god sake that's what our forefather worked for)

2 people like this.
  13. layman

layman Aurignacian STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States
  14. Vyom

Vyom Captain IDF NewBie

No doubts to what you say but Kejriwal hails from the same back ground as me. So you are saying that because my father was able o land himself up a good Job and afford me quality and good education. I have less regards for education than Modi ? I mean really you want me believe that?? Dont make it a fight between 'haves' and 'have-nots'.

Modi is good leader but so is Kejriwal, populist one I dislike such people, but at least is dry honest, unlike Mamata Banerjee populist and having the most hooligans in a party since independence.

2 people like this.
  15. rcscwc

Pal, don't think I am jealous of AK for his IIT educationm. I passed out of IITD when AK was going to school in knickers. But then IIT education was within the reach of a middle class boy like me.

But I do personally know a few cases where people got education in very adverse circumstances. Even today it is so.

What is the need of AK to pose like a poor man? He should remain like he was.

Reminds me. Once Khushwant Singh said he does not really know what poverty is. He never pretended to be a poor man, but had a disciplined life through out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.