Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

50% subsidy on electric bills upto 400 units permonth in delhi

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by ricky123, Dec 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Himanshu Pandey

Himanshu Pandey Don't get mad, get even. STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    they are all negative on these 4... and this is 4 of several reason why I am against AAP

2 people like this.
  2. he-man

he-man Captain SENIOR MEMBER

but i need to read their official document.
    as i said earlier after spending some time in govt. they may well undergo some change,thats the thing to hope for

3. Himanshu Pandey

Himanshu Pandey Don't get mad, get even. STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    on kashmir... one of their leader has made a comment which I hope you remember. there are several leftist and Maoist in this party and several are naxal sympathizers... leftist are all against nuclear power in India so there is no need for a official statement from them.

and a party which is against all 3 above is seriously a party which don't give a damn about defence.

4. Kharavela

Kharavela REGISTERED

Just wait for a couple of months & your hope (BJP & AAP working together) will me smashed. Why ??
    Because AAP was created to counter BJP & divide anti-Congress vote. Ahh.. I know, you will ask for proof. Consider the following...

1) Formation of AAP was decided after Mr. Yogendra Yadav joins the bandwagon. Do you know, prior to joining AAP where was Mr. Yadav & in what role ?? Let me tell you:- He was a prominent member in the core advisory group of RahulG.

2) You might remember Bag full of Cash was found from Sandip Dixit's berth (link: http{colon}{slash}{slash}www{dot}mid-day{dot}com{slash}news{slash}2011{slash}sep{slash}160911-news-delhi-Bag-full-of-cash-found-in-Sandeep-Dikshits-coupe.htm), the same person with whom Kejriwal had a very long standing friendship. Reason for that travel was well known - Sandip Dixit had brokered a deal with Team Anna.

3) Prior to all these, Kejriwal had approached SoniaG (through Aruna Roy) to include him in National Advisory Council. But SoniaG had larger role for Kejriwal (which was confirmed in the recent meeting of Kejriwal with Ahmed Patel & Ajay Maken at Hotel Aman, brokered by Pavan Munjal, Chairman of Hero Group).

There are more, you should analyze the media reports before believing them.

2 people like this.
  5. he-man

lame conspiracy theory,u are not the first one and won't be the last one spreading such blatant lies

1 person likes this.
  6. ricky123

ricky123 Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Yes i heard the full speech and i also saw how Kejriwaal was attacked ... including his wife and children ....
    coming back to the point ... if u hear what KEjriwaal had said before ... he said this subsidy is temporary untill all audits are done ..once audit is done ..we will decide what new rates should be ... 2:the biggest problem is distribution he said if we correct those things we will be able to bring down the prices dramatically ..
    3:he admitted that the new subsidy doesnt benefit every1 ..(True) but what he also said even if is benefitting some people then it is a good start..
    when describing the Aam admi he said in AAP Veiw all people wheather rich or poor or middleclass if stand for Truth then they are AAM AADMI .... that is what he said .. he never said only the middleclass people are aam admi .... so plz do not distort the Facts ...

This is how system works ... not many people are fortunate enough to be born in good income families ... sadly our country is 50% poor .... the trickle down economy helps to lift people out of poverty and make them tax paying citizens ...

to consider them parasites is totally a bullshit comment which i did not expect from a person like you ...

every citizen of this country wheather poor or rich has the same rights as you ... and if your Poor it is the duty of the GOV to help you stand on your feet .... if u dont agree with me tell me what is your solution for this so called parasites ??? do u want to make them stand in one line and then shoot them in the head ??? thats what u do with parasites right ? get rid of them ?

7. Kharavela

Kharavela REGISTERED

Dude, do you think I am stating the above lines without sufficient analysis ? Please read the above again carefully & don't have prejudices. Google them, go through the archives of tweets of those specific days, you will find substantial information on Kejriwal & Co.

No, I am not a supporter of either Congress or BJP. I differentiate them on Nationalism. At least, BJP won't sell India, whereas Congress & off-shoots of Congress will not hesitate (they have proved it time & again) to give away Indian territory to any other power.

5 people like this.
  8. ricky123

Country Flag:
    India
    i hope u know that GOOGLE is not a OFFICIAL DATABASE OF ANY HISTORY ... it is only a Search engine .... i mean i could make a website tommorow saying my DOG talks to me ... and if Google bots visit it ... it could show up in results in Google ...:dude:

Damn there is a About 406,000,000 results for my DOG TALKS TO ME LOL :yu:

Anyway i know Cong has looted this country and u cannot even imagine how much i hate congress ..but remember 2 wrongs dont make one Right ... BJP Just took yeddyruppa back into its fold ....now every1 knows how currupt he is ...not to mention Modi"s own cabinet ministers are currupted ..

u know the Coffin scam happened during Kargil and under BJP rule ... the Adarsh Scam in mumbai ....6 Flats are owned by BJP members .... the truth is every politician is out there to sell our country if they Could .... you just need to give them the right price ....

thats why we need a strong lokpal ....

Last edited: Jan 3, 2014
  9. omya

omya Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    lokpal is a BS... its not going to help on countering corruption :nope:

10. he-man

i just saw cnn-ibn

kejriwal has now accepted a 9000 sq feet of bunglow which has 5 bedrooms!!

now why was he barking if he had to do this later on??

1 person likes this.
  11. rcscwc

rcscwc Major SENIOR MEMBER

No no. Just two adjacent bunglows, a total of ONLEE 10 bedrooms.

1 person likes this.
  12. he-man

dammit,really??

any source?

13. ricky123

Country Flag:
    India
    asi said befoe CNNIBN is a paid news channel .....

he dint take the bunglow ......but he accepted 2 adjustcent flats .one which will be used as his office and other where he will stay ...

and the the Area is 6000 Sqft

14. he-man

pls post a credible source and cnn-ibn still shows 9000

15. Paliwal Warrior

Paliwal Warrior Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

well as per news

the bungalow is is built on an area of 9000 sq ft (ft or meters i dont know ) with a built up area of 6000 sq ft

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.