Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

A Dedicated Thread To Compile All Pakistani Soldiers Killed By IA At LOC Which Pakistan Denies

Discussion in 'South Asia & SAARC' started by lca-fan, Sep 30, 2017.

1. Hellfire

Hellfire Devil's Advocate THINKER

Country Flag:
    India
    @lca-fan

The PA soldiers deserve a thread for their sacrifice. Please ensure that you compile it as such ... a thread to honour their sacrifice. They laid down their lives for their nation, believing in it as every true soldier should.

Thank you for the effort on this.

Members are requested to chip in accordingly.

lca-fan likes this.
  2. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    I have worn the uniform much before you did Bro. I do not respect anyone who does not respect a uniform. I have seen and read your comments about a fallen soldier, Please tell me which soldier beheads, mutilates his enemy? Stop being politically correct and smell the coffee. We are dealing with Jihaadis and the rules of combatants are not applicable here. I strongly disagree with your comments and stupidity of calling a fallen soldier of Pak Army a Martyr. For me, I have killed a bastard when a Pakistani soldier dies. Please for god's sake, Call a spade a spade!!!

3. Lion of Rajputana

Lion of Rajputana Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States

I think this rings true for most armies in the world; Pakistan however, is not one of them. They are terrorists who happen to wear uniforms. And are sick animals that hardly even deserve to be called humans for their various atrocities (what they do to their own civilians in places like Balochistan, the terrorism they are involved in including intentional slaughter of Indian civilians, and of course the way they treat our soldiers in captivity and in death).

They are demented bastards and in many cases cowards too; don't know what there is to respect in that.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2017
  4. Hellfire

Country Flag:
    India

It’s reciprocated, the acts of decapitation. The ultimate crowning glory of a special forces op/raid aimed to drive fear into an enemy. Old as history of warfare. Only idiots consider the act of making war, to be made humane. There is neither dignity nor humanity in war and its dead.

Good of you to wear an uniform before anyone else. Were you forced to do so or was it an act undertaken of own volition? If the latter, be proud of it, but do not mistake it as a right to commandeer the definition of the role and tasks of a soldier.

Let me know the day you have been in situations with a bullet next to your ear or a grenade that didn’t detonate, where you actually lived because the other guy was unlucky to get killed before killing you, or you actually have seen a decapitated body after a ‘snatch raid’.

I respect the soldier, irrespective of uniform he or she wears, as I have seen above first hand. And the act of so called barbarity is there even when a grenade detonates and inflicts a wound in abdomen, which slowly kills.

Everyone does it. Only the reading frame, of how you want to project it, shifts.

5. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    I have been in actual fire fights as part of Op Pawan in Ramnaad. I have not only seen bullets fly around me but also killed six LTTE members with my troops and got commendations for it for bravery. The same LTTE guys whom we killed had urinated and shitted in their pants when we recovered their bodies. I am a very different kind of Naval officer that you may have known till date. I joined Armed forces because their can be no other better way to serve the nation. I chose to be what I did. No one forced me and SALARY has never been a consideration for my family. We were and are even today the biggest landlords of South Delhi.

Gessler likes this.
  6. kaku

kaku Major Technical Analyst

If u want to justify honor of Pak Army, then be ready to justify honour of Taliban, ISIS, Saudi Arabia and many more,

Vijyes likes this.
  7. kaku

kaku Major Technical Analyst

Does that special forces crowing glory is also killing civilians? Ilyas Kashmiri must be a citizen of US and alligience toward Navy SEAL? But not toward SSG.

Or you considering officers in ISI or trainers in training camps falling from heaven? But not Pak Fauj.

Please tell this to mother of that boy who died in Leopold Cafe. That that was honor for Pak Fauj & ISI to kill his son.

8. Hellfire

Country Flag:
    India
    Read your post again. Let me know where this segment makes sense. :blink:

On a defence forum, you are expected to at least appreciate the difference between intelligence agencies and regular army. :hitwall:

Otherwise your post is taken as a joke. Read your post again.

My suitable reply :D

Another keyboard warrior post.:coffee:

Don’t you tire of making useless and irrelevant posts?

If as a nation you have the guts, declare the nation as a terror state. Did GoI do that till date? After declaration of the country as a terror supporting state, cut off diplomatic ties and blockade the country, did India do it?

Or should I ask does India have the guts to do it.

Welcome to the reality wherein @kaku joins a billion other idiots of India in not addressing the issue as it should be. Circumlocution is the new norm, eh?

PS: 1. Don’t push me on to publicise Indian Intelligence agencies’ acts too. Picture may not suit your narrative.

2. Last I checked (and am, perhaps, most current on Indian forces’ policy till date here and in other forum) Indian Army has a history and tradition of honouring the dead of even the enemy and militants of Kashmir. So, till as such time that policy is officially abandoned, it shall be adhered to, and we will enforce it here. :butcher:

3. Heard of Bhagat Singh? Mao Tse Tung? They were terrorists too! Wonder why IA till date uses militants and terrorists simultaneously? Maybe, because militants are those who are killed in pure Counter Insurgency operations and terrorist is being used for those who hold civilians as hostages/shield or indulge in indiscriminate fire into crowded places? Or actually act in a way to terrorise the local population?

Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
  9. Hellfire

Country Flag:
    India
    Good for you. Why do you feel a need to disclose your kills?

Er, loss of sympathetic drive (neural control) causes that in post death scenario. It is normal physiology. Point?

I asked if you joined of your own volition because of your need to reiterate your credentials oft. Felt as if you were traumatised by the experience of being coerced into it and hence kept bringing it up. If that is not the case, what sense does your fact make in posting about wearing uniform etc al has?

Ok, we have established you are a service personnel (we knew it earlier), and you are well off. (Also amply cleared to all of us earlier). There! Credentials acknowledged.

How does it make sense into the narrative at hand.?

PS: Look up Royal Family of Kuchesar :)

Now back to agenda at hand:

So, you found humanity in the said act against LTTE ? Or was the killing humane? Dignifying?

Which school of thought are you from? The same which you are positioning to abhor? Does respecting the dead of your enemy disagree with you? Does it impinge upon your honour as an officer?

Do you think that the Armed Forces of the Union of India have ditched the official policy of honouring the remains of all dead? Isn’t decapitation a possibility in a CQB setting using side arms like khukri/knife/bayonet? Isn’t it a deliberate tactic with a fixed bayonet?

What is the object of war at a personnel level? Isn’t it to kill the enemy by all means possible to survive? Isn’t a fight between two personnel a fight of personal survival?

What is the hallmark of a successful raid/snatch? How do you get a proof, while demoralising the enemy at the same time?

Heard of Col Mahendra Singh, MVC? Hint: He was in the famous Kahuta Raid of 1965. He was of 3 RAJRIF. Carried a Rs 5 Lac award on his head as of 1992 (when I last met him).

Are you aware of his number of kills? And how did he prove them?

Are you aware 3 GUARDS is original 1 RAJRIF and Lt Col Megh Singh was officer of 3 GUARDS? And 3 RAJRIF gave 2 companies to raise the force?

10. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    I replied this part of your post. many have been thru many fire fights but do not want to talk about it till pushed.
    I have never supported or advocated mutilation of enemy soldiers. I will never ever do that. My objection is about giving respect to dead soldiers of Pak Army who neither deserve mercy nor respect. Most of the terrorists who get killed in J&K also cum wearing the uniforms of soldiers. I treat Pak Army no better than them as Pak Army is an army of Jihaadis. Nothing professional about them.
    In Mahabharatha, there is an episode when Bhim kills Duhshashana and tears apart his chest to take his blood to Draupadi to wash her hair. When Bhim did that, he told Duhshashana, look what have you turned me into, a devil like yourself.
    I hope you might remember that during Dyut Krida, after Draupadi was brought to the Darbar, Duhshashana had pulled her by her hair and it was than that Bhim took a pledge to wash the hair of Draupadi with the blood of his heart as was asked for by Draupadi.
    I am not saying that we become bad like Pak Army and forget our own roots and culture and do acts which will even shame a coward. But showing respect to such an enemy when he deserves nothing but contempt, is wrong.

Golden_Rule likes this.
  11. _Anonymous_

_Anonymous_ 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Unfortunately , one of the key lessons of the Mahabharata is also this - in order to defeat the wicked , you must become him .
    That was as true as when it was written as it's today .
    Pakistan has descended into madness . How far are we willing to go to eliminate that madness or the inflicted is something time will tell !?
    And time isn't a luxury anymore .Not after the 3+ decades of being on the receiving end of sponsored terrorism from across the border first in Punjab , followed by J&K and as of now all over India .

vstol jockey likes this.
  12. An Indian

An Indian 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Makes sense - best way to handle Pak Faujis. Claim that they are civilians and yet give them military burials & martyr's packages.
    Given the amount of firing we would have done, there would be very few civilians there anyway...

http://idrw.org/victims-of-indian-f...ilies-to-get-martyrs-package-pakistani-media/

Victims of Indian firing at LoC likely to get military burials, their families to get martyr’s package: Pakistani Media Published October 12, 2017 SOURCE: PAKISTAN TODAY Families of the victims of unprovoked firing by Indian border forces at the Line of Control (LoC) are likely to be offered martyr’s package as well as military burials for their loved ones, a report in a local English daily said on Thursday. According to the report, the federal government has agreed with the Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK) government’s proposal in this regard and Prime Minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi, who is also the AJK Council’s chairperson, is expected to approve the funds for this purpose. The report said that the AJK cabinet had recently approved the proposal of offering the martyrs a military honour burial. However, the cabinet did not take up the proposal of providing their families the martyr’s package since any monetary allotment required Abbasi’s approval, it added. “The martyr’s package includes financial assistance for the victim’s family, health and education coverage for immediate family members and related facilities,” the report said. Even though the AJK Council is the Upper House of the AJK Parliament, it falls under the administrative purview of the federal government with the PM as its chairperson and AJK president as the vice chairperson. The AJK Council deals with crucial issues concerning the AJK government such as finance, defence and foreign affairs. According to the report, offering military burials and martyr’s package to the victims’ families would help in highlighting Indian aggression on the LoC and the Kashmir issue.

idrw.org .Read more at India No 1 Defence News Website http://idrw.org/victims-of-indian-f...ilies-to-get-martyrs-package-pakistani-media/ .

Hellfire and Bloom 17 like this.
  13. lca-fan

lca-fan Major SENIOR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
  14. lca-fan

Country Flag:
    India
  15. lca-fan

Country Flag: