Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

A Message From Pakistani Children. A Must See!

Discussion in 'General Multimedia' started by Mike, Jul 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike

Mike Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

What a wonderful video. I was taken aback by the sentiments expressed by these Pakistani children from Lahore. What a breath of fresh air!

The rabble rousers in both India and Pakistan need to take a lesson or two from them. That's the next generation for you!

There's still hope for peace!

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  2. Capt.Popeye

Capt.Popeye Captain SENIOR MEMBER

There are many people in Pakistan who think like that also. Not to mention a huge population of people there (as in India) who are struggling their way through life to think too much about anything else least of all wishing harm to any neighboring country. Its just that they have no voice in the strident shrieking cacophony that emanates from the extremists.

I've met many sensible people in Pakistan, but the ones I came away with most respect for was "the man on the street" or the nukkad-wale log! While they are ones who are getting hurt the most in present day Pakistan, in fact they can cause the least harm.

3. Sanjeeb Bose

Sanjeeb Bose Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

I believe the common people in both the countries want peace, no doubt about it... the fact is how to bring about the dialog and spirit of adjustment to one another... When I was in Manchester for my work, had met any Pakistanis and they were very friendly and helpful... Dialog & Friendship is only way out for these two countries...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.