Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

A mild warning to the stone pelters

Discussion in 'Indian Army' started by Levina, Apr 14, 2017.

1. Levina

Levina Guest

I laughed hard when I saw those pics and harder when I read an article in which Hizbul had warned girls to not pelt stones without wearing burkha. :lol:

AbRaj, lca-fan and Hellfire like this.
  2. IndianHulk

IndianHulk FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States
    We did it all wrong. The strategy of restrain was bad strategy. It's one thing that you are careful, it's another thing to just let them do whatever without consequences. I saw images of a boys climbing over van and pelting stone. That time we must have shot to set an example. We must make it clear that violent behavior has consequences. Had we shot these people in leg, intially there would have been some more blood but it would have long term impact. Now it's going to be way more blood to get to normalcy.

Levina, AbRaj and Nilgiri like this.
  3. Nilgiri

Nilgiri Lieutenant IDF NewBie

Country Flag:
    India
    I am very disappointed way Modi has handled this so far.

No need to give this much room before you bare the iron.

Liquidate the leadership and keep it liquidated and send in special forces where needed to do this.

Israelis have already given much cooperation on the tactics regarding this, and Indian jawans and officer cadre have much experience developed already.

Put it to use pre-emptively when you are ahead rather than using as reaction when balance sways other way.

Levina, AbRaj and Bloom 17 like this.
  4. IndianHulk

IndianHulk FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States
    We have a huge problem of pointing everything to Modi. In this case center has lesser role and it has to allow state to take its own decision. Memhbooba is the CM and she was adament that policy of going soft will work and she thought her healing touch will work. The reality is that she had no idea what she was doing, she might be learning, god knows. Modi/Center really did not had much choice but to give her time, once it was clear she failed she was given direction. In all this failure of politicians is going to be paid by Armed forces which is sad. I think it is important to permanently solve some of the key players.