Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

A Toast to the Future P.M of India.

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by RoYaN, Sep 22, 2010.

?

Who is the most capable person to be the Future P.M of India???

1. Rahul Gandhi(Probable Congress candidate )

25.0%
  2. Narendra Modi (Most probable BJP candidate )

61.5%
  3. Mayawati,Jayalalita,Shrarad pawar etc....

1.9%
  4. Some one one else(please mention who that person is ,if you choose this option)

11.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpArK

SpArK SorCeroR Staff Member ADMINISTRATOR

Please spare me from "that" effort. I only started to follow the thread, after you said that he is not good since he has made a damn comment about dams.

2. Osiris

Osiris Major SENIOR MEMBER

it depends on what those Gandhis say....:lol:

3. RoYaN

RoYaN Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

You mean promises, he is more of the talk ofter the work is done type of person so not may promises will be seen from him.

4. RoYaN

Do you know the ecological impact of that move,the risks and losses are far too great when compared to the results,.

5. DaRk KnIght

DaRk KnIght Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Good to see that you are out of arguments :lol:

So again are you trying to be inncoent?? :wink: or just writing for the sake of writing?? :lol:

seriously dude......there is a diff between ToI regular article and that which I quoted. That was based on court proceedings and not on ToI Investigative Journalism :lol: They cant use their solid imagination in court proceedings and that is the reason why even ToI has to publish correct news :lol:

6. DaviD

DaviD FULL MEMBER

yes there are ecological impacts but this project is not the projects like nuclear power,etc. its water based and always we can create a ecological balance when we have access to water. look at malaysia they have second best ecology in the world and the major part of it is artificial. and what happens to the ecology around the rivers that are dried up for decades??? what happens to the ecology when the river overflows and wipes out everything?? ecological balance can always evolve by itself if there is access to water. ecological disaster is just an excuse for the govt. there is no much chance to fill their pocket...

Last edited: Sep 24, 2010
  7. Osiris

Osiris Major SENIOR MEMBER

Modi is ahead with a slight majority...

8. 4Aces

4Aces Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Not sure where to post this & didn't want to start a new thread. It's kinda relevant here, so here goes.....

Looking from the outside in, the way I see it is these old school politicians are holding India back from it's true potential for obvious reasons.
    Please can members here let me know if you think that the new generation of Indians will bring change for the good of the country, rather then for their personal, selfish benefit? Or do you think things will remain the same? At the present time are things already changing regarding less corruption, doing more for the poor, etc?

There are 20+ Indian states & union territories, how many new generation Indians are CMs & ministers & how well are they doing?

9. @speaks

@speaks Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Why RG why not Pranab or Chidambaram or Rajnath Singh or Narendra Modi .....etc etc as per the criteria?????

10. RoYaN

What type of Change???

11. ek_indian

ek_indian Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

WTF....Rahul baba is in list!! Please let me be the PM candidate. Though I do not have special surname, yet I believe I am more capable (atleast than him) for the job. Please let me know on what basis, he was placed in list. He never led any mass movement, never held any important position or did not achieve anything.

Now for other leaders, Actually I consider Nitish, Narendra and Pranav best candidates for the job. All of them has proven track record with experience. However there is some controversy over Narendra Modi (however flawed may be), better to list him out. Also Pranav can not be in that role considering his party has already chosen a worthless creature. So Nitish should be obvious choice. A man with mass support, proven track record, clean image, worked at root level and has sufficient experience.

All other leaders (Mayawati, Jaya, Sharad Pawar & others) does not seem to have proper vision. Also their track record, image etc are a problem.

P.S. --> I think I do not need to produce any "authentic" source to back my arguement.

12. RoYaN

Tell me when you get elected to parliament then your name too can be added!!!

13. 4Aces

4Aces Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Yowzer, no one replied to my 8 month old post!!!

A change for the better, less/no corruption, no more vote bank politics, no more 1 family ruling the nation, MORE development, more helping farmers, more helping the poor, etc.

It is heart breaking to read headlines like this:-

8 Indian states poorer than Africa's 26 poorest nations combined.

'8 Indian states poorer than Africa?s 26 poorest' - Economic Times

180,000 - 250,000 Indian farmers commit suicide.

Farmer suicides increase at an alarming rate - India News - IBNLive

Is India sliding into a hereditary monarchy?

•Every MP in the Lok Sabha or the lower house of the Indian parliament under the age of 30 had inherited a seat.
    •More than two thirds of the 66 MPs aged 40 or under are hereditary MPs.
    •Every Congress MP under the age of 35 was a hereditary MP.
    •Nearly 40% of the 66 ministers who are members of the Lok Sabha were hereditary members.
    •Nearly 70% of the women MPs have family connections.

BBC - Soutik Biswas's India: Is India sliding into a hereditary monarchy?

And the list goes on and on and on, so a change for the better, which benefits the ordinay man, woman & child in India!

1 person likes this.
  14. RoYaN

These are pathetic stats to put up for discussion ass all of them got elected to the parliament it matters not whom they are related to if they are elected to parliament as the only thing that matters is the people's choice and not THE CONNECTIONS.
    This argument also does not stand good as they file their papers as individuals and their parents can only ask the voters to vote for them and discretion is in the hands of the voter!!

15. RoYaN

60,000 crore for farmer lone wavier scheme!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.