Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

A Toast to the Future P.M of India.

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by RoYaN, Sep 22, 2010.

?

Who is the most capable person to be the Future P.M of India???

1. Rahul Gandhi(Probable Congress candidate )

25.0%
  2. Narendra Modi (Most probable BJP candidate )

61.5%
  3. Mayawati,Jayalalita,Shrarad pawar etc....

1.9%
  4. Some one one else(please mention who that person is ,if you choose this option)

11.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guynextdoor

Guynextdoor Lt. Colonel SENIOR MEMBER

maybe if you spent more time reading than ranting you would have noticed the little line that says that it is a Hindu (not TOI) article and that the link is hindu on net. You are just wasting all of our time aren't you- on your own merry go round without reading the stuff for debate.

2. DaRk KnIght

DaRk KnIght Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

And the source of this wonderful article?? :lol:

3. DaRk KnIght

My be if you have read that part from normal perspective rather than that of ToI, you might have understood that Narendra Modi and Rajiv Gandhi are on the same footing. BTW Thanks for your suggestion. I know what I am doing(not reading ToI :smokin:). You are totally debating in an illogical manner. How can you give credit to ToI on Indian judiciary??

4. Guynextdoor

^^^ The links:Click it

5. DaRk KnIght

^^^^^^ No link found.

6. Guynextdoor

You are a serious waste of time aren't you? I say it's not TOI but Hindu, you don't bother to read but rant. I take sections from a complete article that I pasted (highted sections) and you don't know where they came from. I mean...you aren't reading, not spending time understanding but keep going on an on an on. What a stamina to rant.

7. Guynextdoor

8. DaRk KnIght

You are an real innocent aren't you?? When I say ToI it means I am generalizing Indian media with this name.

You are pasting sections from some ToI article while I am giving you the report of a commission which was appointed by the Government of India to study the conditions of Muslims. have you read that?? For you convince I have highlighted some part just after you some ToI article.

Now which is more authoritative?? ToI or Sacchar Commission??

Thanks for praising my stamina :lol:

Last edited: Sep 24, 2010
  9. DaRk KnIght

From your very own posted article.....

On April 27, the Supreme Court ordered the SIT “to take steps as required in law” to probe a complaint that Modi, his Cabinet colleagues, senior police officials and bureaucrats had orchestrated the post-Godhra communal riot.

See the difference. Court has allowed to ask questions so that truth can come out but our ToI media has written this article in such a way so as to prove him guilty. What else evidence do you want??

Nowhere the court order says that it is against Modi. Just questions after the riot as he was the next CM.??

1 person likes this.
  10. Karthic Sri

Karthic Sri <b>STAR MEMBER of the MONTH</b> SENIOR MEMBER

Gujarat riot myths busted

Abraham Thomas | New Delhi

The so-called human rights activist, Teesta Setalvad — who paraded the Gujarat riot victims before the Supreme Court and claimed they had been denied justice — suffered embarrassment on Monday after a Special Investigation Team (SIT) gave sufficient grounds for the apex court to doubt the authenticity of incidents highlighted by her NGO Citizens for Justice and Peace.

The SIT, headed by former CBI Director RK Raghavan along with former DGP CB Satpathy and three senior IPS officers — Geetha Johri, Shivanand Jha and Ashish Bhatia — had been entrusted with the enquiry into post-Godhra riot incidents in Godhra, Gulbarg Society, Naroda Gaon, Naroda Patiya and Sardarpura.

Senior advocate Mukul Rohtagi, appearing for the State, read out portions of the report that refuted the petitioner’s charge of the State’s complicity in the riots.

Pointing out a specific instance, the SIT report stated how the evidence of 22 witnesses was “suspect” owing to the identical submissions made in their affidavits submitted to the court. On enquiry, the SIT found that all the 22 affidavits were drafted, typed and printed from the same computer, giving sufficient grounds to believe they were “tutored”. When the SIT questioned those who signed the affidavits, it was shocked to learn that these complainants were not even aware of the incidents.

Referring to another instance that exposed the Citizens for Justice and Peace’s much ‘trumpeted’ charges, Rohtagi said the SIT investigation found untrue allegation about a gangrape of a pregnant woman Kauser Bano, whose stomach was allegedly pierced by sword and her foetus killed.

Even the instance of dumping of bodies into a well at Naroda Patiya and a charge of the police allegedly shielding accused persons in murder of a British national was found to be untrue, Rohtagi said.

Firing a salvo at the NGO, Rohtagi said, “It is clear from the report that the horrendous allegations made by the NGO were false. Cyclostyled affidavits were supplied by a social activist and the allegations made in them were untrue,” he added, with an obvious reference to Setalvad.

The NGO’s counsel Aparna Bhatt objected to such comments being made on the strength of the report, which had also added several persons as accused in the case. Refusing to be drawn into the slanging match between the opposing parties, the Bench headed by Justice Arijit Pasayat said, “In riot cases, more the delay, there is likelihood of falsity creeping in. So, there should be a designated court to fast track the trials.”

The court asked the State Government, petitioners and amicus curiae senior advocate Harish Salve to suggest recommendations on these lines. Additional Solicitor General Gopal Subramanium, appearing for the Centre, suggested selection of public prosecutors on consultation from the SIT. Salve informed the court that the matter would be taken up with the SIT. Based on a suggestion by another NGO petitioner counsel Indira Jaising to evolve a witness protection system, Salve assured that the same would also be discussed in the light of the sensitivity attached to the case. The bunch of petitions was posted for further hearing after next week.

=====================================================================

One by one the shallow myths propagated by the pseudo-secular media unravelling. Lets see whats next to be busted.

2 people like this.
  11. Karthic Sri

Karthic Sri <b>STAR MEMBER of the MONTH</b> SENIOR MEMBER

Another interesting read in India Today - one of the largest circulated magazines in India.

==================================================

A must read article on this is by Uday Mahurkar in India Today weekly "Inhuman rights":

"Soon after the riots, the human rights activists and the Muslim witnesses had alleged that a pregnant woman Kausarbanu's womb was ripped open by rioters and the foetus was flung out at the point of a sword. The gruesome incident was seen as the worst-possible example of medieval vandalism in the modern age.
    The wait for justice for Gujarat's riot victims is still not overLast week, eight years after the alleged incident, Dr J.S. Kanoria, who conducted the post-mortem on Kausarbanu's body on March 2, 2002, denied that any such incident had ever happened. Instead, he told the court: "After the post-mortem, I found that her foetus was intact and that she had died of burns suffered during the riot." Later Kanoria, 40, told INDIA TODAY, "I have told the court what I had already written in my post-mortem report eight years ago. The press should have checked the report before believing that her womb was ripped open. As far as I remember, I did her post-mortem at noon on March 2, 2002."
    A careful study of the three police complaints, claiming that Kausarbanu's womb was ripped open by the rioters, shows several loopholes. While one complaint accuses Guddu Chara, one of the main accused in the Naroda Patiya case, of ripping open Kausarbanu's womb, extracting her foetus and flinging it with a sword; another complaint accuses Babu Bajrangi, yet another accused in the case, of doing the act. A third complaint, on the other hand, does not name the accused but describes the alleged act."

So- Teesta's guilt- subversion of truth. UTTERING STARK LIES-by claiming that the womb was ripped open- and the foetus was flung out at the point of a sword. Violation of 153-A of Indian Penal Code- by instigating Muslims- infuriating them needlessly. Violation of Section 500 of IPC (Defamation)- by needlessly blaming BJP and Narendra Modi for this-and defaming them saying- "Such medieval acts occured under Modi's rule". Also -tarnishing the fair name of India worldwide- by needlessly fabricating such lies worldwide.

Uday Mahurkar continues:
    "Modi will also have reasons to smile at the affidavits filed by the Muslim witnesses in the SC in 2003 at the behest of Citizens for Justice and Peace (CJP) and Teesta Setalvad on the basis of which the trial in nine cases were stalled for six long years. The most glaring hole is in the affidavit of Nanumiya Malek, a key witness in the Naroda Gam case. In his affidavit before the SC filed on November 15, 2003, Malek stated that a newly married woman called Madina, who lost four of her relatives, including her husband in the riots, had been raped by the rioters.
    Malek's affidavit states: "I was witness to the crimes of murder and rape that took place on Madina and her family. I also saw seven people being burnt alive, including four orphans. I request the SC to keep the details of this rape victim confidential since she is alive and use it only for the purpose of trial and conviction of the rapists." But on May 5, 2009, in his statement before the SIT, Malek said: "I had wrongly claimed that Madina had been raped. I made the charge because of Teesta Setalvad's pressure. I kept on telling her not to include that charge in my affidavit, yet it was included."
    In her statement before the SIT on May 20, 2008, Madina, who has remarried now, said: "The charge made by Malek claiming that I was raped by a riotous mob is false. I wasn't raped. When the riotous mob put my house on fire, I tried to run but was attacked by a rioter who injured me with a knife. Later I managed to merge in a Muslim crowd."

This is direct evidence of fabrication done in this done. This is enough evidence to prosecute Teesta Setalvad in this case.

Among other crimes- Setalvad writes in her article- "What ails Gujarat" published in CPM party weekly Peoples Democracy in July 2006- "There was a state sponsored genocide of Muslims in Gujarat in which 2500 Muslims were killed".

- This is also enough evidence to prosecute her. First- there was no genocide in Gujarat at all- Muslims were equally on the offensive even after Godhra. second- There was no -'state- sponsoring'- far from being a party to the violence- the state government managed to actually stop riots in 3 days- all evidences of this are given in Myths of Gujarat Riots | Gujarat Riots: The True Story She has beren challenged to prove this part- and she has not responded.
    Third- 2500 Muslims were not killed- as per UPA figures 790 Muslims and 254 Hindus were killed. For inflating the number of Muslims killed- and ignoring the number of Hindus killed- she can also be prosecuted. Again- instigating Muslims- violation of 153-A- and 500- by defaming the BJP and Gujarat Government through exaggeration and stark lies.

Another lie- she claims that over 120 people were killed in Naroda Patiya- and that too before the 7 year period expired. The fact is- even after the 7 year period expired- and all missing were declared dead- the number of people killed in Naroda Patiya is 95. Setalvad deliberately exaggerates the number of people killed- despite knowing fully well the true number- so as to malign the BJP and Narendra Modi. By that logic- if gives 2500 as the number of Muslims killed in the riots- 1700 more than the true number- then we can say- 1759 Hindus were killed by Muslims in Godhra- 1700 more than the true number of 59. If we do that- allegations will be made against us- for exaggerating and instigating Hindus- inflaming Hindu sentiments.

Thius is just the tip of the ice berg. Teesta's sins will be all out in public if we bring them out. LET US ALL WORK TOGETHER TO UNMASK TEESTA SETALVAD- and all other so-called Human Rights activists.

Link

2 people like this.
  12. Guynextdoor

The right wingers are back to their tricks of quibbling and misleadig. at first they say, no media except Hindu is credible, then I point out articles in th Hindu (just 2 of the many many articles) and they sayy...heyyy this aint it. N then they go to India Today & TOI (Described a crap media in previous other posts)

They will make modi look like sweet perfume when even the US has denied him a Visa for being a mass murderer. Now I know...the US is this and the US is that...it's endless.

13. DaRk KnIght

Hey welcome back!!

still you have not answered one very important question even after asking many times...so let me highlight it for you

How to assert that particular news is true and another is propaganda when both are published in same media??

or let me put it in a more simple way(your most probable answer)

If a particular news is against BJP then it is true but if it is against Congress than it is purely a Propaganda.

Do you agree??

BTW have you read the first article posed by Kartik??

This is not some Investigative Journalism. This is the ground raised by SIT and that too in the apex court.

Thanks kartic for highlighting this news.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2010
    1 person likes this.
  14. Osiris

Osiris Major SENIOR MEMBER

^^^ anything against congress or the GANDHI'S is a propaganda (right wing and left wing):lol:

1 person likes this.
  15. Naren1987

Naren1987 Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Look,
    The so called secular Congress has also indulged in riots, Kamal Nath, a man who was seen along with other murderers in 1984 occupies a seat in the cabinet.
    Modi, for all his flaws would certainly have done a better job than Kalmadi,
    Then there's also the 1.5 T USD stashed in Swiss banks, don't count on the Con-Disgrace party to invest that money in the economy.
    Oh, and another thing, he doesn't have any of his family members in occupying any cabinet positions.

The system IS corrupt, Amazon doesn't ship any of its products to India for a reason,
    Modi is more experienced than the Rajkumar,
    India is a democratic republic, not a Kingdom.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.