Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Acchhe Din - A Mirage

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Paliwal Warrior, Jun 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paliwal Warrior

Paliwal Warrior Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

but along with it
    see there is no doubt that the system has rotten

we on the same page on this one

but on the steps ahead we difer

my point is 1st the govt & govt depts including railways should begin to put thier own house in order 1st then ask for public to support by way of hikes

1st six months try to put the house in order take action show the results to the people show the action to the people than say

look the situation is bad , we are caleaning up our act & putting our house in order but still we require some fare hikes

and the fare hikes should follow the steps taken to put the house in order

Moneyis not a problem

Money is available in international markets at less than 1% libor + hedgeing costs for rupee devalutaion works out to another 1%

overall money is available in international markets at less than 2.5-3%

2. Paliwal Warrior

ur sentence - Iam not here to educate the uneducated - is really funny

since these reforms should carried out not by force but by ensuring buy-in

and buy in can only happen by educating the uneducated

it also invovles dialouge with open mind (on both sides), taking into considertion the views ideas & sugestions of the other side, addressing the concerns of other side genuinely

It is foolish to velieve the one & only one (myself) is right & correct & has all pervasive knowledge

pl do correct me if i am wrong

3. Paliwal Warrior

let me point out another U Turn of Acchey Din

The BJP till April 2014 was demanding that the list of bank account holders in swiss bank should be made public by the govt

Now 15 days into the govt they have filed an affidavit in supreme court that they will not make the list public

arey Bhai itne U Turns to kejriwal ne bhi nahin liye the

4. Paliwal Warrior

give 12 cylinders a year

but where CGD PNG - Piped natural gas is available throught the City Gas Distribution networks as in Bombay, Delhi, NCR, Ahmedabad, Baroda, Surat, Bharuch, Ankleshwar, Gandhinagar, Rajkot

in those areas give ultimatum to the people that opt for PNG/CGD & reduce teh subsidised no of cylinders available from 12 to 6 and give direct benefit transfer

Give people options wether they want high price low prices then go for differntiated service/price points

5. Paliwal Warrior

Dear @Manmohan Yadav ji

Mr @vstol jockey is either bluffing or confusing or he dosnt know about the term 'ownership' in detail on this one

The term 'ownership' has different meaning when used generally

I had said that the owner is the India - govt of india - through the president just to test his knowledge on the issue
    how far & deeply he understands the meaning of the term when used loosely & particularly for oil & gas blocks

By his question

'do you know the owner of the block is our Italian waiterss'

and subsequent comment

'the block is owned by RIL'

he has shown that he dosnt understand the issue nor the meaning of the word 'Ownership'
    when used generaaly & particualrly for Oil&Gas blocks

6. ricky123

ricky123 Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    i dont understand how can railways be in loss . when it has complete monopoly in the market ,every1 uses trains ... trains in mumbai are so crowded they carry 3 times the passengers they r supposed to . still they are in loss ?? i think there is some management issues which need to be looked at .. and even after the hike i dont think we will see any changes ..
    The Trains Strain (really sad state of our railways) | Indian Defence Forum

Also +1 on the list of black money ,i mentioned it in the previous post ... BJP should come out and make the list public or else tell the people of this country that they are in the same boat as UPA ..

7. ricky123

ricky123 Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    @paliwal there is nothing wrong in hating Sonia or her cronies .. god knows how many things she owns using PRoxy ..
    and when i say own i dont mean ownership . i mean she makes profit of things .
    i fail to understand she can have $2 billion in her swiss acc . when she never worked in her life

8. Sourya Kharb

Sourya Kharb BANNED BANNED

Indian economy is in very bad condition because of UPA policies
    As Modi said government need to take some serious decision for boost in Indian economy.
    Railway fair hike is good decision (according to me at least) Indian railway is losing 30 crore daily, have debt of 10000 crore, need 40000 crore of some important upgrades in security and services. Yesterday incident shows clearly that Indian Railway need some serious upgrades.
    You are saying that Modi took U turn on everything he said
    He said about cleaning of Ganga river and work already started
    He said about Black Money in other coutnries.... and you know very well how much serious steps government taking on this issues.
    He said about Defence of our country...Government trying to finalize Rafale deal ASAP, Thinking about export of Indian weapons which will also boost our Defence industry and working 100% FDI on some sectors which will provide jobs and growth to our GDP.
    The inflation and other issues are very serious than it looks like. Government need to take some bitter decision...
    Sorry for my bad English :facepalm:

9. Paliwal Warrior

see can have all the time it takes to bring economy nack on track
    but
    wothout raising prices

price rise was also being done by UPA whats the difference

where are his skills

IN short

if he is going to resort to price rise ... I am not supporting him

And BTW it was his promise to bring down prices

now dont tell he will bring down prices in 2019 before elections it will be like u kno mall sales

in malls a normal item will be seliing for rs 150/-(prices in 204) then they jackup the price change labels from rs 150 to 500 (2014 to 2018) and anounce a 60% off scheme (2019)
    still the malls make 50 rs more than the normal price of 150/-

I dont want such schemes

10. Paliwal Warrior

if she has done wrong people have punished her

also let the govt investigate the scams and punish her

no issues

investigate & punish all scamsters

11. layman

layman Aurignacian STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States
    :lol: As much as i see from the posts all i can say is give it a time Govt. will prove its worth. Else sack it, there is no point in lamenting.

And please dont compare the current central govt. with the Backstabber Kejriwal. People gave him a mandate and was willing to give time instead he kicked his own boot.

Anyways taking people into confidence will come later part as these reforms has to be rolled out urgently to stop the losses.

Very funny part of the whole scenario is how one selves are jumping the bandwagon and so quick to crucify the govt. trying to portray it as if it is the same compared to other while the govt. has not even in power for what 4o days now.... Central govt. is not a union territory govt. There are lot at stakes. Hope people know the gravity of the central governance.

TSUNAMI and Sourya Kharb like this.
  12. Paliwal Warrior

See there is no point in waiting

The govt is not being crioticised before doing anything

They are criticised for the decisions they ae making AFTER they make those deicisions

eg

Rail fare hike - they made the decision then they are being criticised
    Not Declaring the names of Swiss bank accoutn holders - they refused to declare & then they r getting criticised

if they make a decision, & if that decision will be against their pre election stand - they are going to get flak

Regards to jumping bandwagon or changing support

Lets be realistic

Support is always based on your stand you take on issues if u change your stand the support to may change

i am not a blind bhaktgan

It is really very simple

There is no permanent support nor permanent oppositon, there is only my permanent interests

pre-election NaMo was talking about my (common man) interest so i supported him, now after getting 282 he does something against my interests dont think i will still support him

If UPA will speak for my interests and NaMo acts agasint my interest, dont be surprised which way i lean.

UPA made the mistake of taking the people & support for granted, now NaMo on strngth of 282 seems to be going the same way

Dont take the public for granted, there are so many elections coming between 282 & 2019 and still there is 2019

13. Paliwal Warrior

The list dosnt stop here

they promised 100% clean govt

Now take 2 minister

Smriti Irani - False affidavits, Farming land scam, absebtee minister (still continuing shooting for film)
    Sadanad gowda Rly minister - he has been indicted by HC in 1 case of land grabbing appeal pending in SC, + 2 ore cases of land grabbing scam in high court

is this 100% clean govt ?

14. layman

Country Flag:
    United States
    Why ? Jus because you cant comprehend ?

Short of patience before the outcome ?

I dont give a damn for UPA anymore as they are out...

And am willing to see the outcome as mandate says for 5 years and people have given decisive mandate to initiate the change. And sure it is a hard pill.

You are telling me that you are much better positioned in economics than these people in the govt. ?
    AM sure they know what they are doing, Else people will boot them out... So there isnt much fuss need to make now. May be after a year it is there for all to see has the economy recovered or gone to dogs...

15. layman

Country Flag:
    United States

Well false affidavit how is it going to affect her work ?

And Gowda i think if the court decision convicts him and sure he will be kicked out.

Btw who gives a damn what they are, all matter is what they do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.