Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Acchhe Din - A Mirage

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Paliwal Warrior, Jun 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paliwal Warrior

Paliwal Warrior Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

See for me economics is simple

If NaMo id going to take more from my pocket - it is bad economic for me

If NaMo puts additional money in my pocket - it is good economics for me

and it begins for the day he assumes office

if he keeps on taking money from my pocket till 2018 and gives me some in my pocket in 2019 - it is still bad econoimics for me

That is all the necessary economics understanding / education i need to have the rest is bullshit

But dont u agree that they have taken u turns on thier pre election promise on

100% clean govt
    Declaring to public the names of swidd bank account holders
    Price hikes (wether good or bad is a different issue)

2. Paliwal Warrior

what happened to having 100% clean govt

Gowda is indicted by HC in 1 case
    What about Farming land scam by Irani

3. layman

layman Aurignacian STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States
    As i said what matters is what they do... Not what they are.

Any scams you can mentioned happened after the new govt. has been formed ?

Judicial systems has to take its course if convicted they will be kicked... else kick the govt...

4. layman

Country Flag:
    United States
    Neither you have enough knowledge of Indian economics nor do i...

I think what they are planning to do and they have done before successfully is sacrifice the present for better future...

And i guess all you want is better present than prosperous future...

SO i feel your call for voice is premature as things have not yet being clear from the stale point of view.

But i wont stop you from raising your voice that is your right, but all i will say is nothing is gonna happen by you raising your voice as majority knows it is premature to be judgmental.

5. Paliwal Warrior

dear sir

gowda has been convicted by HC not lower court in 1 case, he has gone on appeal to SC (convited / indicted already pronounced guilty by HC )

6. layman

Country Flag:
    United States
    If he is convicted he should be kicked...
    Judicial procedures need to be upholded.

7. Paliwal Warrior

lets see

i was taught a 1st rule of customer service

1. A customer who complaints (shouts/abuses/ rants/rave) is better than a person who dosnt spaek out but simply silently walks away

2. A customer who complaints gives u a chance to him - he is pointing out problems at the same times is willing to continue to work with u if his problems are solved / addressed

Just decide for urself that if others are not speaking out loudly & openly dosnt mean they dont mind these things but they may be simply & silently slipping away

final word

Dont take the public for granted lie UPA did

8. layman

Country Flag:
    United States
    Well yes and from management point of view i think people takes these complaints seriously and react only if the complaint is persistent if one of case. Then there doesnt need a major policy change.
    As most policy works for the masses not individuals.

Well it is good if the problem is not one of a case or persistent.

Well you call for is sure would be noted. But i think it is still premature...

Chuck UPA they have already proved what they are... No point in discussing about them..

9. Paliwal Warrior

It's smartness to learn from others mistake, no point in learning lessons after repeating them yourself

10. layman

Country Flag:
    United States
    How would you consider what they have done is mistake now... Unless it is not clear what they are doing...

11. Paliwal Warrior

the general feeling that comes through the misinter & spolesperson is that we have 282 BJp 330+ NDA so noharm can come to our govt we can do waht we wish

Till now the only sensible minister i found is Piyush Goyal - till now that is
    (surprise / Surprise - u know - i also support/appreciate/ praise what / who i find to be doing good)

12. layman

Country Flag:
    United States

Well reality is that what it is... People have believed this team and given the mandate... I dont think they can escape the wrath of people if they dont perform....

Time is of the essence here...

Raising capital for future development is what i think they are trying to do now.

Shore your resources then target the development to reach the masses. They have to fulfill lot of promises also made earlier and pushed forth for the next budget by Mr. Chidambaram...(I would say he was cleaver to push the bad apples), however i do feel the difference in the working environment of the current ministers to the past.

If the ministers are let to run to their offices for this guys would call them in land line to confirm calls commitment. He clearly show he is committed. It is jus that also known that common people would feel disconnect initially as the policy paralysis has to be sorted out. I would be surprised if the ministers performance would be reviewed by PMO based on the peoples reactions. And i think that would happen.

13. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    The investment by RIL is actually the black money of weapon deals which has been routed into getting these fields. The Italian waitress gets bribes within India from local sources and abroad thru weapon purchase. The Indian componant is routed into economy by her thru RIL.

14. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    We are on the same page Bro, for you ownership means actual ownership while I am referring to ownership w.r.t right to exploit and extract i.e RIL owns the oil assets in that block for commercial exploitation.

15. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    Khujli & Pappu made a big fuss about Rs1/sq yard land price and then they got it across their face when NAMO cleared the air in interview with Arnob. same duo was shouting hoarse about Adani and Ambani relations with NAMO and I remember clearly Khujli stating on all platforms that NAMO plans to raise the gas price to $14. But look at today's HT. What I stated has come true. NDA has further put on hold gas price rise till they again calculate and clear the formula used and once again Khujli+Pappu have got mud on their face as NAMO has again proven them wrong.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.