Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

After cigarettes and gutkha, Yogi Adityanath govt bans jeans, T-shirts in UP colleges

Discussion in 'Internal Affairs' started by OverLoad, Apr 5, 2017.

1. OverLoad

OverLoad Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    Pakistan
    [​IMG]
    Lucknow: After putting a blanket ban on cigarettes and gutkha in government offices, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has now reportedly directed the Directorate of Higher Education to ensure proper dress code for colleges across the state.
    According to News18.com, a government directive, send to nearly 158 government colleges and 331 government-aided colleges in Uttar Pradesh, has asked teachers to dress up “modestly” and ''give up jeans and t-shirts.”

“All the faculty members and other university officials are requested to come in on time in modest clothing and perform their duties with responsibility. Jeans and T-shirts are prohibited while on duty,” said a circular issued on March 31 by the Directorate of Higher Education.
    The circular carrying the signature of Urmila Singh, the joint director of higher education, says bio-metric systems will be installed in all government colleges to mark attendance and ensure timely and transparent working.

This move coincides with the Yogi Adityanath government's crackdown on smoking, and consumption of pan masala and gutkha in government offices, schools and colleges.

First Published: Wednesday, April 5, 2017 - 18:34
    http://zeenews.india.com/uttar-prad...ns-jeans-t-shirts-in-up-colleges-1993226.html

2. SrNair

SrNair Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Look at this post .
    Like his country men in Pak forums ,OP is also interested what is Yogi doing in his state .
    He is not even in GoI .He is just a CM in one state ,nor he has any influence in foreign policies of India that concerns our neighbour .

And Pakistanis are interested what he is doing after sleep.
    Pathetic

3. OverLoad

Country Flag:
    Pakistan
    I am here on Indian forum and would like to discuss Indian stuff only expect military matters of both nations.
    Just curious how fast India being radicalized under the supreme leadership of Mr. Modi.

4. Sathya

Sathya Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Radicalized ?:mrgreen:

It s still going to be lot less controlled than burka .:ph34r:

Just proper dress code for colleges.
    I am not sure how could you even bring it up ..:partay:

When sharia law doesn't allow female child to go school.

whitebeard, Wolfpack and SrNair like this.
  5. IndiranChandiran

IndiranChandiran Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Modi is working to a plan .It's a secret but what the hell .You're a pal .What's a secret between pals ?
    Modi's creating a Hindu Pakistan out here by completely marginalising the minorities .

Pakistan and PA being what they are won't be able to resist the temptation and will rise to the bait further increasing their covert or rather not so covert activities in India .Shit hits the ceiling .Modi instructs the IA to prepare to launch Cold Start .

In pursuance of the same , India prepares two new missiles called Liaqat and Jinnah.Why Liaqat and Jinnah .Because like their namesakes they earned a name in India and ended their lives in Pakistan .

India destroys Pakistan N stockpile and delivery systems and seizes PoK. Both Liaqat & Jinnah end up playing vital roles in Pakistan like their namesakes. Baluchistan breaks away and KP launches rebellion to join Afghanistan.Sindh ,meanwhile breaks free too & Pakistan is now officially what they were since 1971 - Punjabistan .

6. SrNair

Country Flag:
    India
    Your thread history says otherwise and it doesnt seems like an usual curiousity .

Then you should debate about India'a foreign policy ,Military aspects etc that directly affects Pakistan.Help to build up the quality of debate in this forum.

Yogi and UP is none of your concern.What he is doing in UP is not even a matter to Indians like me in this federal system

7. OverLoad

Country Flag:
    Pakistan
    Tell me another joke please :haha::haha::haha:
    You are funny man.

8. OverLoad

Country Flag:
    Pakistan
    You got piles because of my thread history I don't care just stay away from reality and spicy stuff.

9. SrNair

Country Flag:
    India
    No ,you have piles because the people in UP elected their Govt .
    We dont need your reality and spicy stuff .
    Domestic politics ,assembly election is none of your business.

10. IndiranChandiran

Country Flag:
    India
    I know .I was pretty amused to hear of 2 new missiles named Liaqat and Jinnah too.You can enjoy the joke too till you meet them in person , in Islamabad or Lahore or Karachi and later in jannat.

Aren't you lucky ?

P.S - It's our version of the Fat Man & Little Boy.

11. OverLoad

Country Flag:
    Pakistan
    One more please I really like u r jokes.... tell me one more

12. Naagraj

Naagraj 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Conversion of Pakistani Muslims into hinduism and creating akhand bharat should be our only goal.

whitebeard likes this.
  13. The BrOkEn HeArT

The BrOkEn HeArT 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Misleading news.

14. IndiranChandiran

Country Flag:
    India
    Maamu, aaj ke liye itna hi.phir bhet hogi isi jagah , isi waqt .Tab tak ke liye shabba khair.

15. layman

layman Aurignacian STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States
    Dress Code logic ?