Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Ahimsa parmo Dhram, But Hinsa is greater Dhram is done to protect 'Dharam'.

Discussion in 'Indian Military Doctrine' started by NS52, Jul 19, 2017.

1. sangos

sangos Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    We have confirmation the reported logistic movements are routine and for the border with CIS. Any spike in military traffic south of Qinghai will immediately trigger IAFs istar assets. Nothing unusual overground in the eastern flanks.

2. Guynextdoor

Guynextdoor Lt. Colonel SENIOR MEMBER

doesn't what he mean translate to
    'China is our No.1 enemy and not Pakistan because it is No.2 enemy'?

Bhakt are always jumping up declaring 'Pakistan is our friend' when he said no such thing.

3. NS52

NS52 MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    Firstly, I really did not know the title has been taken. Infringement of Property rights are under IPR Act. Well I did not take it from any where but had chosen this for having seen some rdecisions being made on whims and fancies of individuals. In late sixties and early seventies Dokala was a key priority area. North Sikkim especicially plateau had still not assumed importance. had the privilege being inducted there and see the plains on other side of plateau.
    leaving tht aside, last few years had really been bad, Chinese had occupied various passes and shoulders. The nibbling was going on, it had to stop. So I wanted to say let us not read only half of the the shlok in sanskrit viz'Ahimsa parmo Dhram' as stated by Mahatma Gandi, but read it full the second line is more important which are leaders are ignorin g that it is bigger dhram if u fight for a just cause.

4. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    Sir, I take your joke about IPR. Its not my IPR. yes, we shud have stood up to Chinese long back that would have stopped them from doing this salami slice long back.
    The day we ditch Gandhi forever and let his karnamas be debated publicly, that day, our nation will truly rise.

Veeran likes this.
  5. Veeran

Veeran BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    India
    The reason they chose to limit themselves to the first portion was out of cowardice and laziness to take any further effort, as is typical of bastards and enuches. But with BJP at helm, it is already being corrected, that too in action, not mere words.

6. Veeran

Veeran BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    India
    We never accepted Gandhi in the first place to ditch him out. Only British media and the bastard parties in Bharat chose to project Gandhi, everyone else was forced to tag along, if I'm not mistaken.

vstol jockey likes this.
  7. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    The Indian official in Sikkim in 1949 had written that we must take over this gap in Sikkim for the future but his advice was put down by Nehru. somehow all our problem have only people at their root. Gandhi & Nehru. The famous words of Churchill for RAF during WW2 are equally apt for Gandhi & Nehru also in reverse.
    NEVER WAS SO MUCH OWED BY SO MANY TO SO FEW