Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Akhilesh Yadav Expelled By Father Mulayam Singh Yadav, Samajwadi Party Set To Split

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Pundrick, Dec 30, 2016.

?

Will it affect the result of UP elections or just a drama? 2 options

Poll closed Feb 28, 2017.
  1. BJP will gain a lot of seats after this & full majority

11 vote(s)
    61.1%
  2. It is just a drama SP will join later

6 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Congress will gain but NO majority

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. BSP will gain and will get majority

4 vote(s)
    22.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Lion of Rajputana

Lion of Rajputana Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States
    Who was it that cursed Krishna that his entire clan would be wiped out by infighting (later done by two factions: one led by Kritvarma and one by Satyaki)? Was it Gandhari or someone else?

I had always heard that it was Gandhari who gave him that curse.

2. Vidyanshu

Vidyanshu Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Sir, please leave aside mythology and history for now. Let's talk about future of SP:rofl: and chances of BJP:dance3:

3. Lion of Rajputana

Country Flag:
    United States
    What I'm wondering is, why does everyone automatically assume this will strengthen BJP? What if the potential SP votes go to BSP because of this drama? BSP was already said to be neck and neck with BJP, if they corner all the fleeing SP votes couldn't they win?

AbRaj, A_poster and PARIKRAMA like this.
  4. Kalmuahlaunda

Kalmuahlaunda Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    I get it you are referring to sambas prank. But if we go back then, it was decided by lord krishna himself to roll back the entire yadav clan from earth.
    P.S gandhari did cursed yadavs through krishna though

5. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    Gandhari cursed only Lord Krishna that the way he had killed her sons thru chal and kapat, he and his clan will meet the same fate. Lord Krishna died due to an error of judgement by the hunter who saw his foot thumb and considered it to be the eye of a deer. But the main operative part was the curse of Brahmins and Rishis who were laughed at and belittled by Yadavs in Dwarka.
    History repeats itself. You too are what I was when I was very young and laughed at all these stories. But my deep understanding of Astrology and Puranas has forced me to rethink the whole gamut of these issues. I trust them to be true especially the Astrology part. It is very very scientific.

6. Vidyanshu

That might happen too, only time will tell:dude:. But one thing for sure, this will benefit BJP, although it may or may not translate into their Government.

7. Lion of Rajputana

Country Flag:
    United States
    Yea, in the long run, BJP does benefit from this. But in the short term I think they *could* possibly end up losing an election they might have otherwise won if SP votes flee to BSP.

8. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    In prelude to 2014 General elections, I had predicted the number of seats BJP will win and was accurate to two seats. I had predicted 285 for BJP and they got 283. Every Opinion poll was giving just about 220-235 seats to BJP. All this is on record within this forum. @Mods please find those threads and let people know. I now predict over 275-300 seats for BJP in UP with everyone else fighting to become leader of opposition in UP assembly.

Pundrick, Schwifty and Vidyanshu like this.
  9. Vidyanshu

But Sir if I can remember correctly you couldn't predict about Khujliwal's victory in Delhi :(

Please don't take me otherwise, I'm a big fan of both you and Modi ji, and pray that your predictions come true for upcoming elections :smitten:

10. A_poster

A_poster Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    This is not a good development. BJP does not want a strong SP in UP, but need strong enough SP that it would cut Muslim vote.

11. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    Yes, I did fail completely about Khujli. I did not take in to account that he was a newbie and people were willing to give him a chance based on the slogan-Modi for PM and Khujli for CM. In fact even AAP used this slogan in both their innings and that fooled the people. But what I wrote against Khujli in those posts have been proven correct 100%. So how do you judge me now?
    I look at it differently. The Yadav votes are going to be divided rendering muslims useless in UP. Irrespective of who they decide to vote, they are doomed as a vote bank. The caste matrix of UP is such that whenever their is division of votes between Yadavs or the Jatavs, BJP wins. Muslims are a vote bank which just shifts from one side to another and nearly all shias vote for BJP enmass.

12. A_poster

Country Flag:
    India
    Muslims are voting BSP this election, so any vote that was going to SP was going to get wasted. Now with SP visibly weakened, no Muslim would vote for SP, and all of them would vote for BSP.

Only hope for BJP is that Yadavs ,fearing BSP, vote for it which would not happen as they are slaved to Mulayam in UP.

13. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    Please read the caste matrix of UP. Jatavs constitute only 8% of UP population while the other ***** and Mahadalit castes including Jatavs make for nearly 18%. Under Mayawati, only Jatavs have prospered just like Yadavs under SP rule. The OBC in UP including kurmis and others are nearly 60% of the population and they are against this domination of Yadavs and Jatavs and Muslims.
    What you see in UP today is Gujrat of 1990s. Congress ruled thru its henchmen who were mostly muslims allowed to get away with rapes, crimes and controlled every possible crime. Congress gave freedom to muslims and used them to start riots to intimidate Hindus. In 1995, Patels broke this collusion un der Keshshu bhai and since then, congress is no where in Gujrat. Same is in store for UP.
    If I have my way, I will dismiss delhi govt today and dissolve the statehood law of Delhi to render it 100% UT.

14. A_poster

Country Flag:
    India

Yes,but Yadavs too are only 7% IIRC. So Jatavs+Muslim alliance should be numerically equal to Yadav+Muslim alliance,even if due to distribution, Yadav+Muslim alliance is more potent.

Remember, it only need between 23-27% to win election in UP. Muslims by themselves are 18%.

15. Schwifty

Schwifty 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India

Not sure how credible this is,but these are to be expected by politicians.

PARIKRAMA likes this.