Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Akhilesh Yadav Expelled By Father Mulayam Singh Yadav, Samajwadi Party Set To Split

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Pundrick, Dec 30, 2016.

?

Will it affect the result of UP elections or just a drama? 2 options

Poll closed Feb 28, 2017.
  1. BJP will gain a lot of seats after this & full majority

11 vote(s)
    61.1%
  2. It is just a drama SP will join later

6 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Congress will gain but NO majority

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. BSP will gain and will get majority

4 vote(s)
    22.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Grevion

Grevion Think Tank TROLL ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    There is already mass chaos in front of CM's house and also in the streets of Lucknow. I for one wants to see the end of SP and BSP in my lifetime. They along with RJD and NCP has looted the precious resources of India since the JP movement.
    This just in - Congress along with some nonpartisans will support Akhilesh Yadav and his govt incase of a motion of no confidence.

A_poster likes this.
  2. A_poster

A_poster Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India

BSP will die with Mayawati. BJP/RSS should start laying groundwork for ghar wapsi of dalits.

Grevion likes this.
  3. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    Not needed. The day you change your Hindu identity, you are disqualified for reservations.

4. A_poster

Country Flag:
    India

By ghar wapsi, I mean return to fold of BJP/RSS, not conversion. Dalits and Communists, both when join BJP/RSS, become kattar Hindus, much more than others.

5. Grevion

Country Flag:
    India
    Who knows. After Kanshiraam nobody thought of Mayawati as his successor. We might see another Sashikala of AIADMK in the BSP.

Kalmuahlaunda and A_poster like this.
  6. A_poster

Country Flag:
    India

I don't think Sashikala would last very long in AIADMK. In case of BSP, Kashiram nurtured Mayawati as his successor.Mayawati ,on the other hand, has not allowed anyone else to rise up.

Grevion likes this.
  7. Pundrick

Pundrick Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Sir u are either a Brahmin or Bhumihar. Am I correct ? :yes:

8. Pundrick

Country Flag:
    India
    Nope sir, according to honourable (pathetic) SC even if a dal!t gets converted to Islam he/she is still a Dal!t and eligible for reservation. I know sounds little confusing but its true.

9. Gessler

Gessler Mod MODERATOR

Country Flag:
    India
    I wonder what will be the contents of Modi's announcements tomorrow.

PARIKRAMA likes this.
  10. Grevion

Country Flag:
    India
    Sasikala is already the cheif Secretary of AIADMK, not even OPS challenged her elevation. Somebody will rise from within the party to take it forward after bahen kumari Mayawati. Would be a ***** or a Muslim for sure.

Hopefully what you are saying is correct and both maya and mulayam will be the last of SP and BSP.
    Gone are days of Lohiya and Kanshiraam when bahujan samaj kaalyaan and samajwaad stood for something in both of these political parties

Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
  11. Grevion

Country Flag:
    India
    He will wish everyone a very Happy and Prosperous New Year.
    (Some more minor announcement about benami sampatti and Changing the financial calendar to January-December can be made):D

Gessler, Kalmuahlaunda and PARIKRAMA like this.
  12. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    I am a Bhardwaaj Gotra Brahmin and a direct descendent of Dranacharya. Many people do not know that Aswatthama, after being cursed by Lord Krishna asked for salvation and went to Lord Parshuram who was the guru of Drona. Lord Parshuram asked him to go and worship Goddess Durga who could rid any person of any curse of any gods. Aswatthama married two Brahmin girls and thru them he had three sons. That is how the linage has been carried on. Our President is a Bhardwaaj. Every true Bhardwaaj worships Goddess Durga himself during Navratras but for every other karmkaand, he calls another Brahmin to do the karmakaand and gives Dakshshina. Just the way I do. We are custodian of the martial education of Lord Parshuraam as he gave it as a gift to us and also made us take a pledge that we will never ever behave as other Brahmins. Drona was the first professional Brahmin warrior from our clan. We prefer to die rather than surrender. We teach this to our children every morning.
    My daughter is under going training in Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala and ten guys have already run away as they are unable to withstand the ragda. My daughter is holding firm and has challenged her seniors to make it worse if they have the balls in them. Just six days in the academy and she is talk of the town and the most fearsome girl INA has seen. I told her, do not hold back, take the battle to the hearts of the people who challenge you. She had won Gold twice in Taekwondo in Delhi at the age of 11 yrs and a brown belt.

Kalmuahlaunda, Pundrick and Grevion like this.
  13. Kalmuahlaunda

Kalmuahlaunda Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Mitron aj se daru peena band. :p

14. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    Pls make it your new year resolution to be broken on 01Jan.

Kane0610 likes this.
  15. Pundrick

Country Flag:
    India
    We should open one thread and discuss it for one complete day. I am predicting, just a new app 'BHIM' which is modified form of UPI and may be a thank you message for bearing the pain of Demonetization.

Kalmuahlaunda likes this.