Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Anna Hazare We are With You...

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by xXX-Nair:::Saab-XXx, Aug 9, 2011.

?

Should we Indians Support Anna for his Fight against Corruption

1. Yes

91.0%
  2. No

7.7%
  3. No Idea

1.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Firemaster

Firemaster Captain STAR MEMBER

A very reasonable reply to our gerate Laloo( Read Lallu) parshad zadhav:rofl::rofl::tongue:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2014
  2. xXX-Nair:::Saab-XXx

xXX-Nair:::Saab-XXx Major SENIOR MEMBER

Woman commits suicide in bid to support Hazare

A woman at Miraj in Sangli district has committed suicide by hanging in her house in a bid to support Anna Hazare’s fast, with an appeal to the government to respond to Mr. Hazare’s demands in the interest and welfare of the poor in the country.

Shubhangi Karande, 33, was found dead after she hung herself with a sari on Friday evening. Her children returned from school, and relatives and neighbours later opened the front door to find her dead.

In her suicide note, Shubhangi has stated, “I am committing suicide for the demand of redeeming the country from corruption. The poor are starving, which I cannot see. They do not get adequate wages. Even in private companies, wages are low and dearness is increasing. I can eat and survive on jawar from the farm. But those who have no farmland are suffering pangs of starvation. The poor have dreams that they will meet their requirements after they get employment. But even for getting employment, money is demanded. From where will they get money?

Anna Hazare is on fast but the Government is not responding. What then should be done? I am doing this for the society and my family members should not feel sorry for this. Let the government realize that such a deed of a woman will reduce inflation and my brothers and sisters will have a happy life. My husband should marry again and keep my children happy with love and care.”

Her husband Vinayak Karande is working as a fabricator in Miraj industrial estate. The family stays in a two room house with 13-year-old daughter Monika and 10-year-old son Ganesh. The current cost of living indicates that the family is also under financial hardship.

:cray: :cry: :sad:
    The Hindu : News / National : Woman commits suicide in bid to support Hazare

3. Firemaster

:cray::cray::cray:

4. ameya

ameya 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

5. Paagal

Paagal FULL MEMBER

Congrats everyone! :partay:

From now on, we should all refrain from personal attacks on each other. Lets celebrate victory instead of Congress is more corrupt etc etc, I dont support remarks against Sonia Gandhi, She is grandmother aged for some members, so I personally request dont indulge in accusations with proof, Its against our religion, culture, values. When we know other politicians are no saint, then why single out women? Indian politics is such we dont know what she suffered or what she gained, lets leave it to almighty god.

Its victory of Indian democracy and constitution, Thank You.

6. Firemaster

Yes but it is only the victory of True democracy.

and Gaddafi is also an aged person .
    then acc. to you we should respect him???:suicide2:

For second bold part -->Hamara to desh hi bhagwan bharose hi chal raha hai kyunki hum sab paagal hai:hitwall::hitwall:

Btw who is that person in your Avatar which looks like a gay:chilli::rofl::rofl:

7. xXX-Nair:::Saab-XXx

She may be ur Grandmother mother But not Mine... Its better to term her as GODmother... she runs Government like a Mafia head... she is a Colonial ruler or a Imperial Queen to me...

& she doent have any political right in India... as she is not a indian by birth ...

Last edited: Aug 28, 2011
  8. Firemaster

Don't you think this Paagal guy is Lallu Parshad Yadav of IDF:lol::haha:

9. xXX-Nair:::Saab-XXx

No He is Dogvijay of IDF :crazy:

10. JanjaWeed

JanjaWeed Captain SENIOR MEMBER

lol.. we already have a Rahul Gandhi fan & now we have his mother's fan too!! Gandhigiri spreading it's tentacles...:lol:

11. Firemaster

Are nahi Yaar he is a good entertainer:lol:

12. abirbec04

abirbec04 Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Rahul is missing in action again. :lol:

I could see only one Gandhi, who is in the limelight - Varun, not Amul baby. Infact Rahul has made a fool of himself by repeating T.N. Seshan's version of the bill and touting the plagiarized idea as his "Game Changer". :lol:

Oh, yes!!! It was game-changer indeed, for the masses of this country, as they saw him for what he is - a gas bag. :haha:

13. Firemaster

lol Do you have Antibug Spray???

BTW Please don't insult Gandhigiri. It will lead to ultimate victory of anna's Movement

Because it is G**ndu giri which is spreading its tentacles.:lol:

Last edited: Aug 28, 2011
  14. Paagal

Paagal FULL MEMBER

It was sincere request.

15. Firemaster

First of all change your username by requesting JJ

and post in arranged manner

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.