Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Anna Hazare We are With You...

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by xXX-Nair:::Saab-XXx, Aug 9, 2011.

?

Should we Indians Support Anna for his Fight against Corruption

1. Yes

91.0%
  2. No

7.7%
  3. No Idea

1.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johngray

johngray FULL MEMBER

Hi Himanshu,

Can you tell me that who is wasting his time.

2. Steel

Steel Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

^I think he is talking about Anna Hazare.

3. johngray

johngray FULL MEMBER

We cannot say to any that he or she is wasting his time it is not good to tell like.

4. sunny_10

sunny_10 BANNED BANNED

team Anna has to do something about the foreign accounts of these traitor politicians also who are paid by their Western Lords in return of selling Indian national interests to US/West

5. Nirvana

Nirvana Major SENIOR MEMBER

:woot: a Country like India can never be Completely Corruption free

6. johngray

johngray FULL MEMBER

Our job is to try and try till we scudded to the better feature of our children we have to fight against corruption.

7. SajeevJino

SajeevJino Major SENIOR MEMBER

Arvind Kejriwal addresses crowd atJantar Mantar: -

This government is deaf and mute. They do notwant to pass the Lokpal Bill. All parties arecorrupt. - Our movement is for decentralisation of power,

power in the hands of the common man, powerto people - Our movement is for the change of system andnot for change of government - 90 per cent of the people want us to provide apolitical alternative - Former General VK Singh,
    Justice Ayer have requested to end fast -

Several personalities have requested to Anna to end the fast Anna Hazare addresses crowd at Jantar Mantar:

Let Gram Sabhas decide whether they want to support clean candidate and the new party - I will not enter politics. Choosing the right candidate is important. Candidates will be scanned. Need to have the spirit of service, must be patriotic, and non corrupt.
    -
    Blueprint of political alternative or new party:

Decentralisation of power, Secularism - Today people need political alternative - Things that have not changed in 65 year will change in next 3 year - We have to send right people in the Parliament who don't change once they are elected. - We will have to see from where the funds will come from, in case we plan to give a political alternative -

We need decentralisation of power for a political alternative - The question is - will we be able to give the country the right and correct leadership? - You should give options - I also feel that the government is not going to bring Lokpal Bill - Government does not want to redress Right to Reject, farmers issues, labour issues. We have to give options - I agree that we have to give option. Parliament needs to have people with integrity then only the political option will work. How are we going to choose people with integrity ?

Last edited: Aug 2, 2012
  8. johngray

johngray FULL MEMBER

Indian is corrupt country this is the identity of India on current time . but team Anna want corruption free India. so please so that movement which organised by Anna for all people . because corruption makes poverty in India i huge amount from last decades.
    thank you. support Anna.jai hind......

9. SajeevJino

SajeevJino Major SENIOR MEMBER

1 person likes this.
  10. markwillson01

markwillson01 REGISTERED

Yes, i always agree with Anna Hazare.

Jai Hind......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.