Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Anti-EU Sentiment Thread

Discussion in 'Europe & Russia' started by BMD, May 21, 2016.

1. BMD

BMD Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
    I've not seen any improvement since they left, except now they kill each other, which is much cheaper on resources I guess.

2. Picdelamirand-oil

Picdelamirand-oil Lt. Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    France
    This is for the whole earth, on these 88 attack only one was in France, it's comparable to the attack of Jo Cox in UK. And you make a confusion between radical jihadist and Arab and black.

3. randomradio

randomradio Colonel Technical Analyst

They are actually better than when they were a colony.

4. Tejpal

Tejpal Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
    I always knew you were a sympathiser of wrong'uns.

Muslims are wrong'uns. You don't have the history of living in a Muslim majority nation. They are pure bloody scum when they get into power. Muslims are known for their atrocious violence and imposing their own laws. You tell me what the Arabs think of Israel. You tell me how many Indians died during the Muslim conquest of India. You tell me what happened to the civilians during the Fall of Constantinople.

They're animals and more fool you for thinking otherwise. I hope you have a daughter and I hope she gets married to a Muslim. Muslim name, burqa, radicalised, believe in a stupid religion, mutilate their kids at birth...Allah.

5. Picdelamirand-oil

Country Flag:
    France
    I have the history of living in Tunisia, I was born in Tunisia.

6. Picard

Picard Lt. Colonel RESEARCHER

And according to you, two wrongs make it right? Sorry, that is just fucked up. I never made excuse about European imperialism, and I consider it just as bad as this, but that is in the past for the most part (UK and France's inability to get over their imperial past notwithstanding). If you are going to go with past ills, what about hundreds of millions murdered by Muslims? Does that mean Muslims should be exterminated?

7. randomradio

I don't know how you construed my post to imperialism.

What's happening right now is a simple case of a black man telling a white man as he is leaving his country for good, "You're leaving? Wait, I'm coming with you." This black man has no ulterior motive, he's just coming along for the ride.

So what I'm saying is, you started it. So you can't complain when someone else does the same to you. And the black man is coming along quite legally based on international law, that white people made in the first place, so you can't fault him for that.

Muslims may have killed millions in the past, but that doesn't mean we punish their children for it. If we really get into the past that way, colonialism has done so much harm that it is impossible for the imperialists to atone for it, but that wasn't my point.

India has more refugees than any European country. The partition of India saw 15 million refugees and 2 million dead. So we have more dead refugees than Europe has ever had refugees. India had also absorbed more than 10 million refugees in 1971.

Today India has so much internal migration that Europe won't even believe it if the figures are put on the table. But the country is able to manage that. Is that superior administration? Maybe. But whatever India is doing is working to a pretty good extent. Maybe Europe can learn from India.

There have been hardships, like the amount of rapes you hear in India, that's primarily because of villagers moving into cities and not immediately adjusting to the city culture. You are worried about a million or two migrants, lol, India has a 500 million migrant population, the same size as Europe.

And internal migration in India is no different from what Europe is facing because poor and uneducated people are moving into richer and more educated parts and stressing the local resources. Obviously, there is unrest, especially when poor people of the richer area start competing with the new immigrants, but it is very well controlled by the govt.

You can solve most of your problems if you only study India.

8. BMD

BMD Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
    Oh dear God, such attacks are barely even heard of in the UK. When was the last time a similar attack happened in the UK? Centuries ago maybe. And the fact it's even got to that shows just how deep anti-EU sentiment has become.

The only time those minorities aren't minorities is when it comes to crime statistics. See US stats for 2015.

[​IMG]

9. Tejpal

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
    Yeh, but it must have been a colony then hence there was order and discipline.

10. Picdelamirand-oil

Country Flag:
    France
    like in France.

11. Tejpal

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
    Not anymore. Before the Muslims knew their place in their homeland. Now the Muslims don't know their place in a place that is not their homeland.

You're 1/4 Arab? My commiserations.

12. BMD

BMD Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
    Every nation has improved with time, that's just progress, but if you look carefully you'll see they're better than their non-colonised neighbours in the vast majority of cases. And in terms of colonials, look at the US and Canada and compare it to South America. Look at South Africa compared to the rest of Africa. I think you did better than Vietnam and Cambodia too.

13. BMD

BMD Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
    Modern day France.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 17, 2016
  14. Tejpal

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
    Modern day France

> Be a Parisian
    > Get shot up
    > Your country responds with pitiful airstrikes against IS

BMD likes this.
  15. randomradio

It depends on when and how these countries achieved independence followed by the type of governance in these countries.

All countries in Africa were colonized, as was South America.