Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Anti-EU Sentiment Thread

Discussion in 'Europe & Russia' started by BMD, May 21, 2016.

1. IndiranChandiran

IndiranChandiran BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    India
    The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven..
    John Milton, Paradise Lost

If only academic qualifications were a reflection of ones intellect.if only...

2. BMD

BMD Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
    If posts were a reflection of ones intellect, you would be flushable.

3. IndiranChandiran

Country Flag:
    India
    Evidently your interpretation of the word intellect is equivalent to crap.And then you accuse me of stereotyping you .

4. BMD

BMD Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
    Apologising for the Saudis and Pakistanis? You are as much Indian as my arse is a Buddhist Monk.

5. IndiranChandiran

Country Flag:
    India
    And as proved after probing above , to expect intelligent reasoning from the Irish is equivalent to squeezing water from stone .

For , intelligence is like Lycra.You either have it or you don't .( I can't dumb myself down anymore , Padraig , I really can't .)
    Trust I make myself understood to you .

6. BMD

BMD Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
    Yeah. How many Halals would you like in your Akbar?

7. IndiranChandiran

Country Flag:
    India
    Allow me to correct you.

Had you typed -
    "If posts were a reflection of ones intellect, yours would be flushable.

Game set and match , Padraig .

But wrong use of a pronoun and Padraig is defrocked.

Btw - you had something to say about dumbass grammar mistakes and you certainly didn't come up with the word sloppy .

Don't feel too bad about it , Padraig .Shit happens .Especially when you're Irish .Just can't live it down .

8. IndiranChandiran

Country Flag:
    India
    Just about enough never to be confused for Paddy.:D

9. BMD

BMD Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
    Keep making excuses for Saudis and Pakistanis.

10. IndiranChandiran

Country Flag:
    India
    Good Night , Padraig.May tonight haunt you forever or rather everytime you get the urge to flash your unmentionables.:D

11. BMD

BMD Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2017
  12. IndiranChandiran

Country Flag:
    India
    Pretty amateur attempt , Padraig .pathetic too.
    but , why did I ever expect any mature argument from you ? Seems like I give people the benefit of the doubt far too easily !

You know sometimes I wish I were more simple minded like you .The world would then be full of binaries .good - bad. Black - white .feasible - non feasible .It would be such a easy place then , having simplified such complex problems .No wonder , you're such a cheerful person .

13. BMD

BMD Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
    Iraq got sanctions because it invaded Kuwait, unless you forgot. But to use that as an apology for killing 3,000 civilians in scarcely credible and this isn't the first time you've done something similar.

14. IndiranChandiran

Country Flag:
    India
    Good Morning Padraig.You seem sober now after that pathetic display last night .Please point out where did I justify the 9/11 attacks .
    I just asked , if your pain would be assuaged if instead of Bin Laden and the Saudis , the Iraqis carried out that heinous deed.

You're right about what brought about the Gulf War.Im referring to the sanctions post war .Notice I didn't even being up Gulf War 2 and the quest to find and destroy the so called WMD that Saddam Hussein had allegedly developed .How come he and his poodle your PM never found a trace of them later .How come your mainstream media never raised a stink later when Iraq fell to the allies and not a trace was found .You do realise that was the pre text for Gulf War 2 given that there wasn't any UN resolution supporting Gulf War 2 unlike it's first avataar.

You need to get your data and data interpretation skills right .I realise that asking for a lot given your lineage .But try , will you .(I Still wonder why am I giving you the benefit of doubt .Time and time again .Only to be disappointed .Maybe it's coz you claimed you were unusual .But that's me .)

15. BMD

BMD Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
    Here:

http://indiandefence.com/threads/anti-eu-sentiment-thread.55865/page-62#post-548612

Odd how those children died with Saddam and Ba'ath Party members still living like kings huh? They were given necessities but they never reached those who needed them.

The only alternative to sanctions was removing Saddam, and we know how that turned out. People complained about sanctions, so we removed Saddam, then Iraqis killed a couple million of each other and people complained about that.

I suppose we're to blame for food shortages in NK too, instead of the obvious candidate Kim Jong Un. Then you have the fact that without sanctions, Iraq would have continued its nuclear program and we know how that would have ended. Then we'd get blamed for inaction. So out of 3 shit scenarios, which do you choose?