Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Are Hindus cowards?

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Averageamerican, Dec 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AccessDenied

AccessDenied Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Nice Cheap-shot!!:tup:

1 person likes this.
  2. WMD

WMD Captain SENIOR MEMBER

i refrain from discussing idiotic, insensitive, irrational and insane topics.
    but while surfing the news i found this article
    The Hindu : News / International : Woman charged with 'hate crime' in US over Indian
    to quote the convict:-
    “I pushed a Muslim off the train tracks because I hate Hindus and Muslims ever since 2001 when they put down the Twin Towers I’ve been beating them up.”
    that shows the level of education amongst Americans, and what passes off for a brave person in US
    the funny thing is up until now I've always thought that only white supremacists r capable of doing such a heinous act, but what i can gather from the sketch of the convict and her name that she's off Hispanic race.

3. AccessDenied

Something happens to people when they move to the US. People either become smarter by taking advantage of their educational system; or they recede into ignorance with an overwhelming majority of Americans; who seem to equate ignorance and arrogance with 'cool' and studiousness and a thirst for knowledge as 'pursuits of a loser(retarded, but none the less true)'. However, the woman in question seems to be actually retarded (medically, i mean); so it would be a little bit of a stretch to hold this instance as an example of American ignorance. BTW- it would be a good idea if american Indians started carrying guns; seeing how many of these retards still run free in the US.

1 person likes this.
  4. WMD

WMD Captain SENIOR MEMBER

I'm not labeling all Americans as of inferior mental acumen, just the one who posted this thread.
    how dare he come into our own backyard and accuse us of being cowards.
    and BTW American Indian and Indian American, r of different meaning.

5. AccessDenied

I know what you mean buddy; I too am referring to the retarded ilk of Yosemite sam (AA). And as for 'courage'; can anyone name ONE war, other than WW-II, that the yankees have won decisively? The US is so 'courageous' that it fights its wars against opponents that have no hope in hell of giving a fitting reply (Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan); and then ironically gets its obese a#$ pounded repeatedly by these under-dogs. Its funny really; an armed, bigoted, volatile and terrified of realities American questions one of the only two ancient cultures of the world to have survived the test of time:rofl:.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.