Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Are you for a nuclear exchange?

Discussion in 'The Big Adda' started by ГЛОНАСС, Apr 28, 2014.

?

Are you for a nuclear exchange?

Poll closed May 5, 2014.
  1. Yes

14.3%
  2. No

52.4%
  3. Maybe, under conditions

33.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ГЛОНАСС

ГЛОНАСС BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    Germany
    you tried to kill the russians off. stop lying you stupid cunt.

2. TickTickIndian

TickTickIndian BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    India
    Can you describe what is the influence of the central banks in Russia today?? Also, I was considering this possibility- What do you think about Putin being a false messiah, a controlled opposition being propelled up by the west to lead the world into conflict?? My logic for this thinking is, I've seen that the Rothschild bankers in the west are looking to cull the world population to 1 billion or less. And also destruction of a few races and nations. These can all only be achieved if there is a major conflict on this planet. So I see that as a reason why they don't conquer Russia immediately, so that an opposition grouping can be setup on this planet, which will go to war with the other power grouping. So I think these Rothschild Zionists-Illuminati-Satanists are intentionally holding back because their designs can only succeed if there is a major conflict on this planet, which is why they're propelling up these opposite camps, so that there will be a war. I believe it is a repeat of the old German-British WWI and WWII. The same people (Rothschild Zionist-Illuminati-Satanists) funded both sides of the conflict then, and I see something similar happening now also. I read these books written by these people and the leaders of the west and this is the idea I get. What do you think? Also i think west is being broughtdown economically so that the people are ready for war, because a desperate hungry angry people are ready for war. Because a rich middle class will not take easily to war, see, so that middle class is being destroyed intentionally in the west.

What do you think of this.

3. ГЛОНАСС

ГЛОНАСС BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    Germany
    i also watch alex jones some times. very informative.

4. TickTickIndian

Country Flag:
    India
    No I like to her your views based on your own expertise.

5. ГЛОНАСС

ГЛОНАСС BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    Germany
    I also watch mark dice. Very informative.

6. TickTickIndian

Country Flag:
    India
    Are you a bot??

JKA likes this.
  7. screambowl

screambowl IDF NewBie

Never! Why nuclear exchange. It is there so that it doesn't get exchanged. Simple

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.