Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Arnab Don't Laugh like a fool

Discussion in 'General Multimedia' started by Guynextdoor, Oct 1, 2017.

1. Guynextdoor

Guynextdoor Lt. Colonel SENIOR MEMBER

I swear he keeps getting lamer everyday. He could have disputed the figures and said 'I don't think the numbers are right, please don't quote them here'. Instead he laughs like an ass for no reason other than mentioning the name NDTV. Even bhakts don't do that. They spend time calling it anti-national, sicklier, leftist etc. but their reactions are hardly as stupid as this. Or maybe he is what bhakts might end up as.

https://www.facebook.com/TheFrustra...s5UxPixU5IrPN2dRJdOkVPSB9s3iKBSSmZ4SJxca8G-v0

Blackjay likes this.
  2. Gessler

Gessler Mod MODERATOR

Country Flag:
    India
    So you want to decide how someone acts or behaves? If he wants to laugh, that's up to him. He alone bears the consequences of his actions.

And please don't think AG is a Bhakt. Only thing he backs is the truth/whichever standpoint he believes is pro-people. Just because the Left/UPA's narrative turns out to be full of lies and/or baseless most of the time doesn't mean Arnab is pro-BJP.

Watch him tearing into BJP/NDA regarding issues where he considers NDA is at fault:

You can't blame him for being anti-Congress just because it's the Congress which is at fault most of the time.

3. Scotlander

Scotlander Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Mullah quoting NDTV as the Source. One can only :lol: at it.:rofl:

4. NKVD

NKVD Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Thik Bhai but don't use religion here as tool to attack

5. Scotlander

Scotlander Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Meaning of Mullah: a Muslim learned in Islamic theology and sacred law.:angel:

I called Mullah, a Mullah. How am I using Religion as tool to attack?:cray: