Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Article 35A: Biggest constitutional fraud in the history of India

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Levina, Oct 30, 2017.

1. Hellfire

Hellfire Devil's Advocate THINKER

Country Flag:
    India

This was planned for in 1987 .. during Brasstacks itself contingencies were worked upon. Am sure they are more advanced now. ;)

2. Bloom 17

Bloom 17 2nd Lieutant IDF NewBie

Country Flag:
    India
    I would love to know more on this topic. Down the line some other day please could you write about SF roles in a future conflict. Don’t worry about forgetting I’ll remind you from time to time, I was born a blood sucking parasite. :devilwork:

Lion of Rajputana likes this.
  3. Himanshu Pandey

Himanshu Pandey Don't get mad, get even. STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Chinise are fighting too many fires at too many places at once... don't get carried away with the image the throw.. the USSR was world superpower till the day it doomed and cut down into 15 nations by itself.

What we are saying is every bit possible.. the thing is that the very fundamentals of the game has been changed and the plan is all set into motion. Modi is there till 2024 and even the next PM is all but guesses but the potential of the leaders in 2nd line is quite good.

the very fabric and thinking process of Indians has changed on a very subtle level but it was all that needed to tip the balance and start avalanche of New powerful and great India.

buy your popcorn and enjoy the show.. as the show just got interesting.

4. Himanshu Pandey

Country Flag:
    India
    I did factored it... and this is why I used a "liberal".. I do agree that there is a high chance of it going somaliya but then that will happen if this disintegration is done by outer forces or by civil war inside...

what I was trying to say is 2 dozan liberal small states which comes into being by the political process.. I hope this will clarify that I am not asking or suggesting to ride the horse with swords and bows to kill each pakistani or making states by killing pakistanis.

what I am suggesting is measures and steps taken to make it impossible for pakistan to exist as a state and using its political leaders and corrupt army generals, brigadiers to get it all done with minimum chaos.

Now those radical organisations and terrorist will go against it as this is not in their best interest to get involved in a civil war and loosing the nukes (which I still believe is for from their hands but still in the scope of their planning) but once pakistan goes disintegrated... nukes will cease to exist.. as a lot of these leaders who are key to make this happen will trade nukes for money and favors.. ( we can take example from USSR... correct?)

so yes if we go rambo on pakistan ... there is a chance of somaliya, iraq or syria whichever you pick... but when done subtly and with patience and not with gun as americans like.... but as diplomacy and politics... there is a greater chance to get this thing done in our favor.

and pakistan is on its way to disintegration... it has failed as state and clock is ticking.. now it's upto us to get it done by our will and make results in our favor or just be a victim of it.... just as most people like it... play victim and die on high moral ground.

Hope I was able to make myself clear... If not please let me know... I will try to explain more.

5. Himanshu Pandey

Country Flag:
    India
    I do understand that's why I said it... to remove the unstable neighbor from our backyard.

6. Bloom 17

Bloom 17 2nd Lieutant IDF NewBie

Country Flag:
    India
    I don't want to get on you dark side but aren't your expectations a little bit unrealistic? In my opinion modi himself must have not thought once about breaking the existing pak down to bits and pieces. It wouldn't be possible for decades at least.

And unlike USSR the Chinese are fast learners. They learn and adapt faster than any nation on the planet. They are not going down any time soon. Their premiere admits they have a debt crisis and they are working on it. They now control every penny that goes outside the country.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
  7. Himanshu Pandey

Country Flag:
    India
    First thing there is no white and dark... All are just shade of gray... now why they are unrealistic? my friend assumptions are good but presumptions .. ah.. those are not good... Had I said that it is modi who had to do it... in a earlier post I had already said his work is already cut out and that is till 2024.. neither do I putted a time clock on it.. decades? Centuries? in truth my friend how they matter... whole 10000 years of history could be summerized in a book with all important points covered.

the thing is our understanding of time is flawed... when it involves present.. days are like years... for future... years are like centuries spread and for past a thousand years can be summarized in 2 hours.

so leave time taken for the job out of it... we are not talking about defusing a time bomb.... it's getting the course correction of history and that my friend takes a lot of time..
    again Modi is not the man for this work... it's a work of future and may be by one of his successors.

on China.... ah they are just as good with propaganda as was the nazis and soviets.. and fast learners ... yes they are... in copying anything... give them a rocket and they will copy it for you till saturday... but put a bug in rocket and they will need 5 decades to find it out and another 50 to solve it (hypothetically I am speaking)

they are going down and sooner then later and the reason is very simple... an authoritative regime... you see.... there had been no type of government which has collapsed more and more and every-time it takes the country and people on a ride too....

the debt crisis is not the only reason... you see the problem with money is if it's not moving it is as good as poison.. it kills the economy if it is not upgrading it.. china has a internal debt problem of around a score trillion $... that's manageable but the problem is that it created a lot of infra which is just sitting there and none are using it or even interested in using it.

you see with a authoritative government you can't be free to open your small business or switch in between cities and villages or go, struggle learn and live in city of your dreams... everything is planned, re-planned and executed with machinery level emotions which simply means that you had not considered the most important factor of human nature into equation nor you used it.... it's unpredictability of human nature... and it's biggest enemy to any authoritarian government...

the problem is this wins everytime and this is what raising it's head in all great china too and the chaos and history of USSR are just on it's wheel.

Bloom 17 likes this.