Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Assam Congres MLA leaves husband, converts to Islam to marry Facebook friend

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Osiris, May 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nirvana

Nirvana Major SENIOR MEMBER

BUT Tell me where have the Law not delivered in this case ? Her husband filed a FIR of Kidnapping at first right,then when he knew that she has Married another men,he filed a case against her.She was arrested right away.Correct me if i am Wrong

2. RoYaN

RoYaN Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Let the assembly decide that.and in due time(elections) let the electorate decide that.

3. Himanshu Pandey

Himanshu Pandey Don't get mad, get even. STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    thats why I am just demanding to let the law take its due course and she is culpit so not a person for sympathy... If Impeachment would have been in our rights didn't I had done that already rather then just demanding for it

4. Himanshu Pandey

Country Flag:
    India
    Yes human beings but they choose the part of leader so this is the bad things attached with being all powerful and mighty.

5. RoYaN

You don't need impeachment you got some thing better mandatory elections every 5 years or less.

6. RoYaN

Bad thing include loads of propaganda accusations most of which being not true.So id give them the benefit of the doubt.

7. Himanshu Pandey

Country Flag:
    India
    She got arrested for the crime but still a member of assembly and as we all know Indian courts takes years to deliver the justice she will be in assembly for the rest of period and this is no law delivered... we had several MLA/MP from jail don't want one more.

yes she got arrested but she will be bailed as per law and I am not against it but this is not enough and we both know it... she should be suspended at-least for this

8. Nirvana

that's what i have been saying....you stated Law has delivered lately here so you support Mob action in that case.I Don't think Law hasn't delivered here,matter is just in court.Though Police could have controlled the Mob,and i am not defending her act as i said earlier.It's just that i am against what Mob did and condemn it.

I am off for today !!

9. Himanshu Pandey

Country Flag:
    India
    this is something which I don't want to give them anymore... a lot of bad people there and they are making conditions worse... sometime justice should be delivered on urgent to make example for others

10. RoYaN

Not her fault.Can't lynch her coz the judiciary is backlogged with cases and judges are more interested in sermons than giving judgements.

11. Nirvana

Let's just wait,Even party will take appropriate action against her

12. Himanshu Pandey

Country Flag:
    India
    I said several times I am against the mob justice but it is a reality and to stop mob justice you have to make the court delivering justice in time not in years... till then mob justice is always a possibility and this is all I said...

Good Night friend and have a better day tomarrow

13. RoYaN

Every accused is given a benefit of doubt that is why we have a system where one is innocent till proven guilty and not other way around.
    We can't break laws just to reassure ourselves that all is good and well.Punishing her will do nothing to stop people panning to elope.

14. Himanshu Pandey

Country Flag:
    India
    yes judiciary is backlogged because of lack of judges and Anglo-Saxen laws which we fallow here... which emphasize on due process then justice... it is in government power to recruit more judged to remove the backlog... so they should do it... rather then using it as an excuse for not delivering justice

yes it will not but it will put in there mind to elope under the law not against the law

15. Anish

Anish Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    I really hope that woman never sees this forum. She's been thrashed she learnt her lesson i hope. Lets call it quits.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.