Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

At First, I Felt Sorry for The People Who hated Yogi Adityanath. Then I Looked Closer…Now I know why

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by zebra7, Jun 16, 2017.

1. InfoWarrior

InfoWarrior Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Every society has a right wing, Even minorities have a Right wing. Minority right wingers have nitemares about Yogi Modi. Just like Hindu Right wingers are super sensitive towards Terrorism, Taliban etc, A Muslim right winger would be sensitive Towards RSS, shivesena etc.

On matters of Terrorism Hindu Right and left unite, Similarly on matters of RSS Shivsena Minority Right Left unites. The best way to identify a Muslim right Winger is to measure his sensitivity towards people like Modi and Yogi.

If India becomes theocratic, then India should chose path of Israel.

2. bharathp

bharathp Developers Guild Developers -IT and R&D

Country Flag:
    India
    how come I havent seen any article critical of momta didi? she is seriously having some bad communal clashes in WB in her tenure.

3. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Not these RW, i interacted with many of them, my goal is different from Consumerism.
    I am not of your world.