Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

At least 50 killed in suicide attack on Pak Sufi shrine claimed by IS

Discussion in 'South Asia & SAARC' started by Tejasmk3, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Tailchopper

Tailchopper Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    Pakistan
    More than 100.

2. AbRaj

AbRaj Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    And they are killing less pious Muslims ie Shias and Sufi.
    ISIS would love to kill Indian infidels if left intact. We should seal the border. They are more hateful than Punjabi jihadis.

I've seen execution videos of these mofos and I wish the saner minds in Pak ruthlessly deal with it instead of protecting for gain over India.

Rain Man and defc0n like this.
  3. Pundrick

Pundrick Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India

Can somebody post this tweet on the Jahannum forum ?

4. AbRaj

Country Flag:
    India
    ISIS is friend to nobody. And we don't like to see a Turkey like scene in our cities.
    @Tailchopper from where they are operating? Afghanistan??

5. Dagger

Dagger 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Sure. But we have some degree of control in India. They would have to hit and hide. They can't war with us. Have to Bomb us by infiltration only.

I am more worried about the hindus, christians, sikhs, parsis etc over there going the way Yazidis went. ISIS will march and make a market out of them. Pak State would happily make the trade for some favours.

Rain Man likes this.
  6. AbRaj

Country Flag:
    India
    Don't underestimated your enemy.
    They to Hindus are like Nazis to Jews.
    I would even suggest combined USA , India, Pakistan, China alliance against ISIS and any other terrorist groups in Asia. Its high time we should mend our ways

7. AbRaj

Country Flag:
    India
    We can accept such pact with ANA not with a terrorists group.
    ANA would love to heat the western border if provided with proper arms and ammunition IMO not that I'm against Afghan-Pak peace. But I don't think Pakistan is interested in it.

GSLV Mk III likes this.
  8. PeegooFeng41

PeegooFeng41 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Look, rabid dogs are no one's friends. They just bite those who are nearest to them. If one or more rabid dogs are there in your neighborhood you should either call Kanjihouse or just do the honors collectively.

9. Dagger

Country Flag:
    India
    Or you can just watch the fun and build high fences :agree:

We have committed with the ANA. we will be sticking with them. Along with the Nato army.

It usually looks like the shia can hold their own, and match blow for blow thankfully.

10. PeegooFeng41

Country Flag:
    India
    And hope you never have to venture in the street? I guess the analogy can be stretched only this far before it starts to break. We haven't been able to stop Phaki Terros from infiltrating into Kashmir completely, these vermins will also find a hole to slither into our home.

AbRaj likes this.
  11. Dagger

Country Flag:
    India
    Look. There is a very good chance that the PakArmy makes a pact with TTP, if we go at TTP.Enemy of my enemy logic.
    you should take a look at the Ghazi operation video released by the TTP.
    They explicitly state that the true mujahideens of Pak should help them for ghazwa e hind. And till such thing happens they will fight the Pak state.

Now my calculation is, ttp are never going to be able to beat Pak army. Max , they can keep them distracted. Thats what I am hoping for.

Rain Man likes this.
  12. PeegooFeng41

Country Flag:
    India
    Naah, it should not be us alone. More like collation of Pakistan and China as leaders since they have the most at stake and India providing smaller support together with Bangladesh etc.

13. defc0n

defc0n 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    India should tread carefully as these maniacs are gathering momentum quite fast. To be honest I believe that globally there should be a united offensive against this ISIS crap.
    Pakistan is surely going to harbour them to gain an advantage over India. Just imagine the kind of mess India will be in if Pakistan turns into Syria - a stronghold of these buggers.
    It's time Indian administration makes a move to deal with this before it turns into something really grim for us.

Rain Man and Abingdonboy like this.
  14. PeegooFeng41

Country Flag:
    India
    Actually they are a dying breed in their home grounds. It is like cockroach infestation. You spray insecticide and they run all over the place, especially in neighbors house. And just like roaches they eat their dead too from the looks of it.

15. Dagger

Country Flag:
    India
    Getting TTP is still a matter of local intelligence. Nothing foreign militaries can do. Pak has got enuf fire power.
    Personally think the best other countries can do is to make sure , the kids of Pak get an education and a fair way to earn their bread inside Pak. That will starve them of recruits.