Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Atrocities On Hindus of Meghalaya(North-East India)

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Osiris, Jan 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXX-Nair:::Saab-XXx

xXX-Nair:::Saab-XXx Major SENIOR MEMBER

Leave the Akhanda bharat crap...even i am not interested with it....let go on the topic...

1 person likes this.
  2. Sid

Sid Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Nopes, not quite the scenario which we have in mind.

The Pakistanis and the Bangladeshis have the same roots as us.There forefathers were forcibly converted. We just need to get them back to their roots and shed the evils of Islam.We need to make them realize that Islam has not been a chosen religion for them, it has been forced upon them.

Ohh the land of Indus! The great river of Sindhu, on the banks of which our sacred Vedas were written.Luv's Lahore, Kush's Kushan, Purushpur (Peshawar),these were all part of the great Aryavrat, and every Hindu should try to regain the lost lands of our nation.

3. divya

divya 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

well thats the exact thinking which has haunted our secular structure since long. we just care about what we have to say. how are we indiffrent then those then who think that every thing unislamic is destined to hell when we ourselves are behaving the same way.

Come on man the world has moved on. Today it does not matter how they were converted they belive in Islam. And do you think there wont be resistance from civilians once we capture there land and they will become hindus overnight. i guess you forgot the millions of muslims living in India who will disagree with you

Sorry i dont buy jehadi hindu india crap.

Last edited: May 7, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  4. WARrior

WARrior 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

the point is....report it as some atrocity..not as a anti hindu or anti muslims.......what i want to point out is the media feeds all such statements and we comman man gets misguided.......why do u think today there is so much communal views usurping out of us where ever we see any 2 sects clash......

any atrocity shud be repoted but as a news not as a viewpoint which out media unintensionally tend to do. even seen difference between doordarshan news and private channel news ? thats the difference.

5. WARrior

WARrior 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

akhand bharat is a communal propaganda started by the great hindu sabha in 1930s ..... they continued the rhetoric post independence too.....logic says its not gonna take us newhere......china will never become a COMPLETE CHINA which they dream of....india will never become AKHAND bharat......

the reasons are simple:

1. the ppl of the region are used to the idea of sovergnity.......u have to either capture them by force which isnt possible in todays global world.
    2. u do all these things for strategic intent and current india is perfect in any strategic sense. we have the most advantageous region under our control...rest all is useless. so no use of going for akhand bharat.

3 people like this.
  6. Sid

Sid Captain SENIOR MEMBER

No Problems,buy someother crap you like! :smile:

you talked about secular structure, now what is secularism? can you please explain?...I am hoping a reply from you so that I can elaborate more in this regard, besides, you should be aware that the indian form of secularism which we imply here is vastly different from the real secularism.

Now, i never said that we will throw these people in the arabian sea, that is not going to happen, nor I support the feeling of religious exclusivity that you mentioned. 'Only-I-am-correct-and-others-are wrong' is a dogma on which Islam and Christianity are based, not Hinduism.

Someone very famous once said-'The nation which doesn't learn from its history, is bound to repeat it.'.Now ask yourself, isn't that happening currently, Did we learnt anything from the massacres and various onslaughts of the muslim invaders? We were massacred, butchered, raped, forcibly converted and what have we learnt?

I'll tell you what we have learnt- Muslim appeasement.

And regarding the muslims in India, would advise you to come and visit the muslim strongholds of Bareilly, Moradabad, Meerut and other parts of UP. You will surely some to know what the general muslim thinks.

Time for me to leave...will resume discussion some other time.. :smile:

7. xXX-Nair:::Saab-XXx

Even that is correct ...what happens i India...when Hindu mob attack Non- Hindus ...itts in the news like Hindus did it again...Rss killing non-Hindus...etc etc...
    But when Hindus get attacked then the headlines is like...A tribal fight took place...or a clash took place between two communities...even sometimes attack on Hindus go unreported...

1 person likes this.
  8. divya

divya 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Ok lets talk practicality keeping aside blowing the moral trumpets.

Tell me how and what you wanna achieve.

As far as UP goes I am from UP and have been a student of AMU and none knows better than me what you were talking about or were hinting towards.

9. xXX-Nair:::Saab-XXx

Brother...they may be converted forcibly by violent means...but do u want us to repeat the same mistake what they have done by more violence...
    they are happy wit there Religion let them...by thinking about converting them we are lowering ourself to the level of those Christian missionaries...

10. jagjitnatt

jagjitnatt Major ELITE MEMBER

Half the world was under British rule. You think they should nuke us all to rule us?
    The borders are never permanent. There were times when India was vast, spanned countries on current globe, but then there were times when it was the opposite. The Greeks ruled the Middle East under Alexandria. But as time moves on, we must too. We must try to expand, but never try to compare ourselves with the past, it only hurts.

2 people like this.
  11. xXX-Nair:::Saab-XXx

Great post brother...

12. Hembo

Hembo OLD MOD STAR MEMBER

Guys give it a rest and stop making a mountain out of molehills.. I'm from north-east and in the list of north-east's problems, these Christian church and forced conversion cr@ap does not even make the top 20 list.. I was born, educated and worked in Assam for 33 years and believe me, all these blog posts and obscure reports are blowing things out of proportion and north-east's sorrows lies in some other issues. Unlike what some religious fanatics from far away from north-east (who, by the way, ca not even say the capitals of the seven sisters without looking to a atlas) would like you guys to believe. Nagas & Garos & Khasis & Mijos have been christian from a long time and from my travels and interactions with them, they are the most peace amicable people. And the issue of forced conversion is also hardly true for them.. They have never been even Hindu (apart from Assamese, Bengalis & Manipuri from Assam, Tripura and Manipur), they were mostly naturalistic tribes who were unbelievably backward due to persistent negligence from the GOI and rampant corruption by the state govts. The church actually brought in formal education (CBSE cource BTW) in most of these areas. The people's hatred (including part of Assamese people) toward the centre lies in persistent negligence and isolation and non-action towards the HUGE illegal Bangladeshi migration. Till the late 80s Assamese people used to think that India was only keeping Assam with them to exploit the Petroleum and tea reserves of Assam.

So you wise people, if you are really concerned with the problems of north-east, try to focus on the actual sorrows of us instead of making small issues complicated by highlighting so much a few stray incidents. Apart of Neli and few other incidents during the height of agitation, we hardly had any communal riots.. Ethnic riots.. there were plenty (because of lack of education and abject poverty)..

If you cannot do anything good for us, at least don't bring in the dirty religious politics to our (finally) peaceful region again.. We are just beginning to crawl back to normalcy.. So, please spare us your (non)thoughtfulness!!

2 people like this.
  13. Osiris

Osiris Major SENIOR MEMBER

no one making a mountian out of mole hill,just reporting an issue and discussing it

ok so u still agree that forced convesrsion is there ,exponential increase of a religion in any state is a issue,i dont use any scale to rate it.whether it is in top 20 or top 50 is not a matter..

most of these tribes were converted paying money or using force

oh using AK-47'S are sybol of peace,never knew that before..and may be for u NSCM (I-M),ANVC,GNLF, NLFT ARE peaceful organisations working for communal harmony,and social justice

u may be correct,but not a justification for forced conversion

so by ur logic only north east members have to post the issues of north east,

Last edited: May 8, 2011
  14. Bad Wolf

Bad Wolf Major SENIOR MEMBER

where is human right person
    if this is done by hindu then we see nuke hell storm from human right why they do like this don't know or they are muslim and cristian right person

1 person likes this.
  15. Hembo

Hembo OLD MOD STAR MEMBER

If you have not understood the gist of my post and still want to carry on on the same path.. please be my guest and carry on .. I have no intention to engage...

Last edited: May 8, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.