Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Atrocities On Hindus of Meghalaya(North-East India)

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Osiris, Jan 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Osiris

Osiris Major SENIOR MEMBER

Last edited: May 10, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  2. Sid

Sid Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Brother its not about Obama. Its the issue of Republicans and Democrats.

3. Hembo

Hembo OLD MOD STAR MEMBER

:Facepalm:

Now you're bringing in 11 year old article. Do you know how many revolution the earth takes in 11years??

People, what do you call if some one brings in 11 years old article to bolster their agenda? I call it Propaganda only..

Like I said, things are different now and we the north easterns are crawling back to normalcy after 40 years of negligence, 10 years of oppression (all during majority Congresi rule only, hence my indigestion with the congresis)... but it seems those who were aloof before does not want this peace to remain in north-east.. hence now starts the years of propaganda!!

There is a great saying in our place: Olpo Vidya Bhayankari!! It means.. little knowledge is dangerous!!

Once again.. :facepalm:

4. Osiris

Osiris Major SENIOR MEMBER

earth's rotation or revolution is not my issue ,my comment was to matt he commented Christians never supported terrorism (post 112) if it was 11 year or 50 year old not a matter for me, baptist church supported it thats the issue

5. xXX-Nair:::Saab-XXx

xXX-Nair:::Saab-XXx Major SENIOR MEMBER

are u leaving in a Bubble...then u really need to get out of it ...do u really know anything about Hinduism...

When was the last time a Christian or Muslim was forcibly converted to Hindu...

what do u mean by there is voilence in Hinduism...hva eever read any of Hindu scripts...but let me make u know that I have read bible even tho i am a Hindu...

If Hindus were violent then do u think Christianity would have survived in India...Infact India is a country where Christianity is growing...

now tell me how many Christians visit temples India...very few...but do u know in mumbai 95% visitors of Mount mary church in Bandra are Hindus

If a Hindu man marries a Christian girl he never force the girl into Hinduism...but when ever a Muslim or Christain marry a Hindu girl they force them into boys religion...so who is more aggressive here...

Christainity most peaceful religion do u know any thing about Crusades have u heard it ...do u know about the brutality done against a Jews during Church rule in Medieval Europe...do u know what a done to common people during plague epidemic in europe by church....

Do u know what Christian Nazis have done to Jews during world war 2...every problem in this world let that be ww1 ww2 , or Islamic exteremism , Kashmir issue, israel palestian ,vietnam, iraq,afganistan,N & S korea,somalia,blood Diamonds,slavery of asians & africans every thing & every Issues in this world was started by Christian countries against Non-christian countries & non christian people for there shear Greed...& the effect still continues all around the world...will continues for another 100 years... the mess which christians countries have created...

I still tell this there no religion which propagated Violence but its also true that There is no religion in the world which propagates Peace...

6. Karthic Sri

Karthic Sri <b>STAR MEMBER of the MONTH</b> SENIOR MEMBER

add to it the atrocities in Latin America and close home in Goa.

That guy needs to have serious knowledge punishment.

1 person likes this.
  7. xXX-Nair:::Saab-XXx

Its ok for me with Royan & ColtFan... they are right wing Bashers...we need such people in this country...But this Matt guys is literally a Hindu Basher...

8. Karthic Sri

I have seen it here and elsewhere too. Anyway lets not descend to his level by bashing any other religion as all religions have their share of faults.

Ontopic: There is no use in blaming others when we ourselves are so fractured and dis-united. We should learn from history of the last 1000 years when the outsiders conquered us not for lack of courage, but for lack of unity.There needs to be a peaceful awakening among the Hindu community of its rights in this country and should not be apologetic about asserting their legal rights.

9. xXX-Nair:::Saab-XXx

Ur correct we need to teach our fellow Hindus about real meaning of Hinduism...& the meaning of Great books like Bhagavad gita...We need to save our Culture...Sadly most Hindu youngster dont know anything about Hinduism...they have not read any holy Books in there life...so we need to Start it at our home...ask our kids & younger brother to read it or atleast read out some mythological stories to them...similarly as Christains do the Bible reading class...

10. Karthic Sri

The main reason our culture survived all these ravages of time is due to the strong family ties and social bonding we had. But with increasingly nuclear families, both parents working time is not there for the stuff we guys were used to - stories from grand ma, good mythological serials in DD etc. And the fact hinduism is not an organized religion does not help either.

But as you said we should strive to do the bit we can and hope that there is another revival, another awakening of Hinduism.And more importantly than the religion itself it is the culture, the native culture, of this land that must be preserved at all costs if we are to survive as a nation.

11. xXX-Nair:::Saab-XXx

ya ...Culture of a Country is its soul...& Hindu culture is culture of India accept it or laugh at it...At this time of transformation going in India...we really a Shankaracharya for Hindu Revival...

12. Skull and Bones

Skull and Bones Doctor Death Staff Member MODERATOR

Country Flag:
    India
    It'd be wrong to associate any religion with our culture. And Indian culture varies from place to place, go to north eastern states,u'll find their culture and tradition is entirely different.

1 person likes this.
  13. xXX-Nair:::Saab-XXx

so u can go any extend to bash me...but believe it or not all of India follows Hindu culture...like respecting elders touching there feet...we dont step on books, we dont step on money, we respect women never raise hand on them,we eat with right hand,we worship our work equipments, we treat our country as our mother & worship her :india:... all of this is part of Hindu culture which most of Indians follow irrespective of there religion & happen in no country other than India...

14. Skull and Bones

Skull and Bones Doctor Death Staff Member MODERATOR

Country Flag:
    India
    Yes, agree with you to some extent.

Couple of months back, one of my friend (who's a Muslim) touched the feet of my Mother while visiting my home. later my mom asked me 'Isn't he muslim? doesn't look like one'. :lol:

1 person likes this.
  15. Karthic Sri

The politically correct word is Dharmic culture which was given the generalized word "Hindu" by the Persians and which is indigenous to our land.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.