Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Ayodhya Debate

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by DaRk KnIght, Sep 3, 2010.

?

Ayodhya issue: Which one you support??

1. Support Ram Mandir at all costs.

41.5%
  2. Support mosque at all costs.

3.1%
  3. Support them based on the court verdict.

21.5%
  4. Support some other structure other than a temple/mosque there(School/Hospital etc).

26.2%
  5. Maintain Status quo.

3.1%
  6. No idea/Confused/others

4.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RobbieS

RobbieS 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Surprised that only 30% votes for a non-religious structure!

2. Karthic Sri

Karthic Sri <b>STAR MEMBER of the MONTH</b> SENIOR MEMBER

I'm afraid you are wrong on most counts. Lets see how ;

You are frightfully wrong friend.

The fact Christians/Muslims/Jews fight with each other doesn't change the fact their religions are inter-related and almost identical to a point.

P.s:- War on terror is NOT Christian vs Muslim. Who ever gives you these ideas ? Saddam was a staunch secularist and abhorred the Islamist types.

Well Ayodhya dispute IS in India and so the situation prevailing in Uganda or Sudan doesn't bear any relevance here. it is the situation in India that is of utmost relevance.

Actually Pakistan is due to Hindu-Muslim problem. You are just tilting everything on its head.

Wrong - you have to be in Malaysia to witness the discrimination against the Hindus and Buddhists. Heck they dont even spare the Shia'ahs.

Have you forgot the Saudi,Jordan help to Pakistan during our wars. All their closeness now to India is because of our growing economy and not out of respect for our culture et al.

I never said its a criteria. I just brought in the concept to illustrate you that I don't have a problem in a Jain Temple right besides a hindu temple besides it because the level of integration and the inter-religious relationship between those religions are much better and much more amicable than Hindu-Muslim relationship in the past.

Why dont you just understand that it is not practical to have both of them side by side given the bad blood. It just takes one crazy incident from either side to become a full scale riot. Do you want that ?

You just don't get the plot dude.Leave it.

wow wow - Babur,Aurangazeb are not Mughals ? Now seriously which history book are you referring to ?

You cant quantify hate to compare them.

In Middle East maybe Muslims and Christians had a bad blood, but in India it was the Hindu-Muslim relationship that takes the cake.

3. Karthic Sri

Karthic Sri <b>STAR MEMBER of the MONTH</b> SENIOR MEMBER

@WAR-rior ;

dude even if the Muslims and Christians were fighting the Muslims for example regarded Hazrat Esa (Jesus) and Hazrat Musa (moses) as their prophets and Ibrahim (Abraham) was regarded as one of their ancestors and desisted from ransacking the places of worship which was not true for Hindu Muslims.

That is the basic premise.

Deep down the Muslims and Chistians have something in common (even Bible and Quran are almost similar) whereas no such thing exists between the Hindus and Muslims from a religion POV.

Last edited: May 11, 2011
  4. WARrior

WARrior 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

arre wohi to.....thats what i am saying that tough their religions are interrelated, still they have a millenia of history and after 1300 years finally they live together in peace at the exact place whos control was the bone of contention and reason of animosity. hope i made myself clear. i am just saying that what everyone said is impossible, was exactly the response of christians and muslims to prove all wrong. hence, i believe that hindus and muslims can also coexist in that same place (which is the bone of contention) ....... think u missed the point that jerusalem and ayodhya is exactly similar for christian-muslim and hindu-muslim collision respectively. thats why keep on comparing their cases.

sweetheart, hope u can explain this to da muslims. :) we all know wass their version on WoT is. afterall we simply cant listen to the american version. other side too have their logic and atleast deserve a listen. Personally, i dont buy all what americans say. Iraqis personally dont deserve to get killed in thousands just coz of 9/11 thing. that was totally mean by americans just to revenge saddam's resistance.

but again lets come to india. after the attacks on christians in orrisa, whole of france, italy, UK and america ganged against these attacks and MMS had to convince them about any such thing not happening. U shud know today on 1 call of vatican, christian govts will come to da cause. understand this, friendship with muslim countries on one side but west has always resisted islamic unity and always played cards against it. neednt say, just to sustain christian supremacy. i still remember, how our sociology proff showed us satements of senators who sounded highly fundamental. america is full of fundamentalism and american blacks understand this.

again........back to square 1. ayodhya is indian dispute SIMILAR to jerusalem which was an emotional land for all C, M and J..............so is ayodhya for H and M (ram and babri). if jerusalem can unite after millenia of massacre, why not ayodhya ?

Hmm, now shud i start right from the basic ? for starters, it was 1937 meet of HINDU SABHA which incepted the idea of Hindu 'ethnically cleaning' muslims as India post independence should be a hindu state. ever though why before that muslim leauge was always for 1 india. Now these are not fake historical facts. For whole post independence time period, we were taught the hindu version of all things. even the islamic books mentioned above have completely different meaning what my muslim friends told me. obviously, no religion is born wrong, its the people who follow it and ppl who oppose make it wrong. Pakistan was never on the To-Do list. It was birth of Hindu fundamentalism in 1932 called 'Hindu Mahasabha' which created a sense of distrust in Jinnah and his followers (i didnt say muslims thoruhout coz only 20% muslims of india were with muslim leauge and muslim leauge was stamped as leaders of all muslims. now that has another long history). infact, its after pakistan that hindus started hating muslims to the core coz they broke our country and muslims in india are hated coz they were believed to be supporter of pakistan and every muslim as an ISI agent (ever ask muslims what problem do they have in india if any). similarly in pakistan, they hate hindus coz they think, one day hindus will become powerful to take revenge of 1000 years of islamic rule in india (refer zaid hameed version :p :D ).
    Dont know what kind of ppl u met. we have all kind of ppl in a democratic nation. india not excluded. but in general their parliamentary govt is very secular.

arre main bhi to yahi bol raha hoon..they are indian friends but i never told bout their respect for hinduism. infact read the 1st list of countries i wrote like kazakasthan, iran, turkey, etc. they do like hindus.

i hope i explained that above , BASIC IDEOLOGICAL DIFFERENCES is never the criteria. so point of jain temple or mosque or church is irrelevant. as u say, its the historical differences with BAD BLOOD that reason tample and mosque not being together, then refer JERUSALEM CASESTUDY. if they can, even we can and we shud. :)

I got it long time back and that why i say, bad blood is not the reason why we can be together.

I am refering to history of Akbar, Shershahsuri, Jahangir, Shahjahan, Bahadurshah jaffar, etc etc..... They were Staunch muslims but not anti hindu ever. and regarding aurangzeb and babur......i dont take part as a whole.......

Exactly.......u said what i have been saying........jerusalem is in mid east and if muslim christians can do it there.......WHY CANT WE ?

Last edited: May 11, 2011
  5. gurmeet

gurmeet REGISTERED

im telling u that now shivsena and rss will oppose and damn god i m going to kill everyone in my state who tried to spread communal violence. because of them hindu terrorism is taking place. :nono:

6. DaRk KnIght

DaRk KnIght Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Tihar jail ka naam suna hai??

7. Osiris

Osiris Major SENIOR MEMBER

Ayodhya case: HC asks UP govt to report on security to judges

Lucknow, Mar 20 (PTI) The Allahabad High Court today asked the Uttar Pradesh government to submit a report by March 22 as to what action it has taken to provide security to judges and counsels related to Ram Janmbhoomi-Babri masjid case. The Lucknow bench comprising justices Devi Prasad Singh and D K Upadhaya passed this order on a writ petition filed by lawyer Ranjana Agnihotri. The petitioner had sought directions from the court for her security in the wake of a letter by Gwalior DSP (ATS) to Oudh Bar Association president of the Lucknow bench on January 3, stating that there was a serious threat perception to judges and lawyers related to the case. Passing the order, the court said, "There appears to be imminent threat not only to the petitioner but other persons (as well)."

Ayodhya case: HC asks UP govt to report on security to judges, IBN Live News

8. Guynextdoor

Guynextdoor Lt. Colonel SENIOR MEMBER

^^^ if ayodhya temple is built by BJP & VHP, then wifi connectivity should be made mandatory inside the temple halls.

9. Osiris

Osiris Major SENIOR MEMBER

i got what u said ,for that purpose they will use some other places ...temple is place for worship not for what u suggested

1 person likes this.
  10. DaRk KnIght

Why not! A great option indeed.

I guess Deoband will not issue fatwa against using wifi around the temple. :lol:

1 person likes this.
  11. Guynextdoor

I was just mentioning it coz so many senior BJP VVIPs and members are expected to visit there. Why inconvenience them be not thinking about these things ahead of time....:wink:

12. DaRk KnIght

Do you want a separate place in the temple (for Congress) for Raunchy dances as well?? :azn:

Just to refresh your memory: http://www.indiandefence.com/forums/f31/raunchy-dance-up-congress-meet-4527/

13. Guynextdoor

14. DaRk KnIght

Read the reply. BTW you didnt answer the question. Do you want a separate place in temple for congress leaders so that they can enjoy Raunchy dances?? :azn:

15. rcscwc

rcscwc Major SENIOR MEMBER

But will they permit inside their premises?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.