Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Ayodhya Debate

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by DaRk KnIght, Sep 3, 2010.

?

Ayodhya issue: Which one you support??

1. Support Ram Mandir at all costs.

41.5%
  2. Support mosque at all costs.

3.1%
  3. Support them based on the court verdict.

21.5%
  4. Support some other structure other than a temple/mosque there(School/Hospital etc).

26.2%
  5. Maintain Status quo.

3.1%
  6. No idea/Confused/others

4.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    babri was never a masjid as a masjid cud never be built there. The whole constrution used to come apart everynight and finally on advice of his muslim clergy, they created a structure there and called it Sita kee rasoi. It was named such by Mir Baki himself as they just cud not contruct a masjid there. Though the area came under muslim occupation but the prayers were made by hindus only there all thru the history.

2. Devil

Devil Captain SENIOR MEMBER

vstol we both know if there is either one of them we re going to have problem it does not matter you can make masjids and temples at different place and just make a community center and end the farce wat was was the past now look towards the future

3. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    I am sorry sir. I do not buy that argument. It has to be a grand Ram temple only and nothing else. We have fought and died trying to librate it many times in last 400 years. It has been proved beyond doubt that the so called structure was built from the debris of a temple by the excavations carried out by ASI and also accepted by all three judges of Allahabad High Court. Nothing short of a Grand Ram temple is acceptable to me. There is a difference between a church, masjid when compared with a Hindu temple. AND you must know that.
    Its not just Ayodhya, I want our temples back even in Mathura and Varanasi. If Congress accepted to rebuilt Somnath, why are they shying away from these three places. Blood has flowed for last 400 yrs, it will continue to flow for till we have these three temples back.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2012
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.