Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Bangladesh ruling party wins poll hit by violence, boycott

Discussion in 'South Asia & SAARC' started by Marqueur, Jan 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zeus_@21

Zeus_@21 Major SENIOR MEMBER

Bad idea, Gessler ji. It will increase the problems even more. Specially, for the minorities living there.

2. Himanshu Pandey

Himanshu Pandey Don't get mad, get even. STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    kal se.... pdf tak pe yeh band hai

3. Manmohan Yadav

Manmohan Yadav Brigadier STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    you are supposed to defend the rule rather then breaking it :mod:

4. rocky.idf

rocky.idf BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    Bangladesh
    We will bury any invader into our marshes - even if a compliant govt invites them.

5. Gessler

Gessler BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    India
    We will dry the marshes first and then attack.

Ok?

2 people like this.
  6. omya

omya Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    lol speaking about killing invaders what happened last time when pakdi army was rapping your woman ... or at that time when you all got converted by the invaders.... :fighting1:

good plan :yes:

Last edited: Jan 7, 2014
    3 people like this.
  7. ricky123

ricky123 Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    and u will have every right to do it .... India doesnt need interfere in others matters .. even if it is effecting india ..then we should only support the democratic and secular forces thru diplomacy and encourage them to resolve the conflict .... if we start invading countries to resolve thier disputes ..there will be many countries willing to invade us too ...and we dont want that do we ?

2 people like this.
  8. Himanshu Pandey

Country Flag:
    India
    I agree with no invasion but not because somebody will invade us in return.. thats a novice thinking.. if it had been true.. USA had been run over by half the world till now.

9. ricky123

ricky123 Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    it is not the fear of others invading us ..but it gives others a excuse to support groups which would try to hurt us ..
    india has gained a lot of respect in the world ...our standing in the world has increased cuz of our image as a secular peace loving nation
    do u want to throw it all away just cuz some mullah party in bangladesh boycotted a election ?
    and about the USA invading other countries . americans are not safe in half the world ..just cuz of thier war mongering ...

how many countries would u say indians are not safe ??? maybe pakistan ..but nobody is safe in pakistan .

10. Himanshu Pandey

Country Flag:
    India
    the fact is that Indians and people of Indian origin are not safe in most of the world... there has been attacks on them in western world because of racism, or because people are so stupid that they don't know difference in a hindu and radical muslim, or a terrorist like OBL and sikhs or in Indins and some people of muslim world who visit most of world to convert it in battle ground for faith or because the govt don't support them enough and so they are mistreated by arabs.. so the illusion that we are safe in all over the world is myth.

now I don't want to throw away all the respect and other things like world believing in Indian peaceful way... if you had not noticed my first line is I agree with no invasion.

then I just opposed your view and then the national interest are supreme, neither the image or respect or life of people like you and me... the only thing which is important and must be saved and promoted is national interest and if need arises then by guns too.

there has been a myth that India has never invaded any nation and because of this most of Indians are not with use of armed forces but the truth is we did and we had won in them... from afghanistan of old, Iran, CIS nations, East Asia.... we had sent the armies there to achive our national objectives... and if there is a need to send army again in some part of world to save India... then send it.. I have no problem with that and even I support this.

but there is no need to send army in BD and so that is out of question the ue of armed forces are last step and that too when our national interest are in danger and no other option can save it... which is not the case in BD... the current government is Pro-India.. and all they need is diplomatic and political support from India rather then Indian boots on ground which will serve the interest of Jamati in Bangladesh not our interest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.