Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Bhakti – Symptoms, History, Transmission & Treatment

Discussion in 'The Big Adda' started by Guynextdoor, Sep 28, 2017.

1. The enlightened

The enlightened Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

[​IMG]

2. Rajaraja Chola

Rajaraja Chola 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

There was blatant betrayal in NEET issue. NS gave the word. Whether she did with the knowledge or without I dont care. BJP did a u-turn in SC. I hold AIADMK also responsible for this whole mess.
    On Corruption the thing is there is any substantive evidence or even allegations of corruption even from INC. Decisions are taken fast. You telling corruption is happening is not going to change anything. First there has to be good allegations. Second corruption of which both of you and INC have none.

3. Guynextdoor

Guynextdoor Lt. Colonel SENIOR MEMBER

'good allegations'? Are you like on pot or something? We booted out the whole BJP govt in Karnataka due to the unbearable corruption of Yeddy (CM) and Reddy (minister). he was thrown out of BJP President in state and Modi reappointed him the moment he became PM - great anti-corruption credentials. You wanna know how BJP corruption looks like-

'Gold Sword' for Nitin Gadakari (he was also gifted a Bentley to prevent ouster of Yeddy)
    [​IMG]

Diamond Crown gifted by BJP Tourism Minister (man on right with green and red cloth around his neck)

[​IMG]

4. Guynextdoor

Bandwagon – An appeal to be part of the group that’s sure of “inevitable-victory”, attempt to persuade the target audience to join in and take the course of action that “everyone else is taking.”

5. Rajaraja Chola

Sushma Swaraj is the most vocal supporter of Reddy brothers. Yes. Nobody is telling all parties are perfect. They did corruption and karnataka people throwed BJP out. INC did corruption and Indian people throwed them out.

So if you have any substantial allegation of corruption in last 3.5 years of Central govt then be welcome. I mean substantial.

6. _Anonymous_

_Anonymous_ 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    For some reason , Christians - particularly the Evangelical groups like Pentecostals , Charismatics , Baptists, etc have worked themselves into a frenzy since 2014 .

The last time one saw such a reaction was when Graham Staines was burnt alive by a nutcase & these groups ably supported by their bumchums in the left liberal dominated English language press - both print and AV had a field day portraying the Sangh and it's affiliated organizations as evil incarnates .

This feed was picked up by the Western media based in India and amplified successfully in the West , forming and bolstering the narrative that India was a black hole peopled by pagans following a beastly religion - ardent adherents of which were in power and who deserved to be cut down to size .

The depositions of your co religionists like John Dayal and his ilk before the House Committee for Freedom on Religion , Amnesty , UNHCR , HRW can be traced to this time period ably backed by "Da lit Intellectuals " like Kancha Iliah promoting rice Christianity in its new avatar . Those depositions still continue and the noises are more shrill given the curtailing of funds for evangelical activities .

It's great fun to see one of their representatives here post on non issues in the absence of real ones .Keep up with the good work .Come 2019 when all these actions will result in polarisation and ppl vote according to their religious Identities with Modi romping home , whether he deserves it or not , we know who'd be squealing the loudest out here .

"I didn't vote Modi or Yogi but now let me advise them on how to run the affairs of the state . They shall ignore me at their own peril " - shall be thine beej mantra.

Once again - Keep up the good work .

Last edited: Sep 30, 2017
  7. Guynextdoor

They did corruption- they were thrown out of power- Yeddy was removed from job as president- modi reinstated him as state BJP president
    You think Ambani / Adani will get fighter and submarine construction contracts because of 'long track record' building jets and submarines/ships?

PS- towards the election time Sushma was desperate to hand the baby over to Jaitley. Fact is both of them milked the OMC cow- that corruption money is what brought BJP to power in Karnataka to start with.

8. _Anonymous_

_Anonymous_ 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Hence Proved !!:biggthumpup::D:LMAO:

Remember to mention this at Sunday school .You want the young ones to grow up to be true Pentecostals don't you ?

9. randomradio

randomradio Colonel REGISTERED

The article has not one word about the Sikh riots. :D

Killing Muslims is not fine, but killing Sikhs...

Raisaahab. What does that tell you?

Scotlander likes this.
  10. randomradio

randomradio Colonel REGISTERED

SM Krishna's back. :biggthumpup:

11. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Talking about NEET. It was modeled upon USMLE( United States Medical Licensing Exam) all Pan Indian tests are conducted by Prometric.com ,which you Liberals love in some aspects of USA. It is a Pan Indian Medical exam online. So that no one could tamper with it. Lalu Prasad Yadav's Daughter scored a Gold Medal in her graduation from Bihar Medical College.
    Every state had its own Medical qualification exam ,which can be always tinkered to favor a certain candidate.
    I guess you must be an out of favor Congress guy trying to get in favor.Its not going to work, we Hindus are ONE Entity!

12. Rajaraja Chola

My question to u remains. Show me any substantial corruption in 3.5 years. Modi reinstating Yeddy or Reddy brothers is fine. Its sub judice. Same way how 2G accused Raja or PC or Marans are "accused". If you dont have. Then I m going to end this discussion.

Give me a better INC candidate. We will see. I will not be a slave to an incompetent dynasty.

13. InfoWarrior

InfoWarrior Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India

Last edited: Sep 30, 2017
    Guynextdoor likes this.
  14. Golden_Rule

Golden_Rule Lieutenant FULL MEMBER