Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

BJP slams Rahul Gandhi for sharing dais with a Maoist leader

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Osiris, Aug 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brain_dead

brain_dead Captain SENIOR MEMBER

also in maharashtra, its congress that was responsible for the rise of raj thackrey.
    congress wanted to use him against shiv sena.

1 person likes this.
  2. RoYaN

RoYaN Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

If im not wrong Indira Gandhi was assassinated for giving permission to stop the khalisthan movement i.e operation Blue star ,and the Indian troops storming the Golden temple.
    How does this add up supporting the movement.

1 person likes this.
  3. Karthic Sri

Karthic Sri <b>STAR MEMBER of the MONTH</b> SENIOR MEMBER

Examples.?

Cmon dude..you can be a Congress supporter.But nothing wrong in acknowledging how the Congress MPs were begging Madam ji (nothing unusual in the sycophancy) to take the mantle of the PM.

Manmohan was only a make-shift puppet (though he got into his own mould later) at that time with the real power behind the thrones being madamji.

What views on minorities..?

Does BJP ask for subsidies for amarnath pilgrims just like the Congress gives the Haj subsidy at my expense.

Does BJP ask for any reservation for Hindus in place of work/education etc just like Congress advocates for Muslims.

Does BJP ask for a separate law for Hindus just like the AIMPLB fo rthe Muslims.?All the BJP asks is a Uniform CIvil Code" where all citizens,irrespective of their religion are treated the same.

Does a senior leader of BJP says that the "first resources of the nation belongs to hindus" just like MMS said "Muslims have the first share of the nation's resources".?

I can go on in this - but then hey..BJP is communal and congress is the fountainhead of Secularism.*facepalm*

And BTW what was that Anti-Slaughter bills.?

Please read who first supported Bhindranwale in order to counter the Akalis - yep you got it right - its none other than Smt.Indira Gandhi.

Classis case of dog biting the hand that fed it.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2010
    1 person likes this.
  4. Osiris

Osiris Major SENIOR MEMBER

Indra gandhi used Khalistan to weaken akali,In order to create a rift in the Akali Dal, a new faction called Dal Khalsa led by Bhindranwale was started with blessings of Zail Singh, Indira Gandhi and Sanjay Gandhi on April 13, 1978.

5. prototype

prototype Major SENIOR MEMBER

u have still not answered me,name any member of Gandhi family who have won an election without public support,as far as i know they won with overwhelming margin,i presume u dont have a answer for that

i asked for evidence,not paper cuttings

6. RoYaN

RoYaN Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Nope he does not have an answer for that .

Dude check out the thread thread on the H.M's comments on terror its congress bashing central

7. Osiris

In June 1975, the High Court of Allahabad found Indira gandhi guilty of using illegal practices during the last election campaign. She was ordered to vacate her seat. There were demands for her resignation. he responded by declaring a state of emergency on June 25, 1975 a black episode of Indian democracy...and in the 1977 election Indira and son Sanjay lost badly.

8. prototype

indeed i acknowledge both of the facts,about Sanjay election loss,check my question once again,i asked how many of them won without popular support

about Indira Gandhi,as far as i know she once again become PM of India after the emergency,and ur opinion about that

9. Osiris

Indira Gandhi's 1971 election victory,which in 1975 declared illegal (ie she used illegal practices to win the election).and to remain in power she declared National emergency which is an example that these Gandhi's will do anything for power.

10. prototype

lets go back into the past and have a look at the court's conviction

Allahabad High Court found the Prime Minister guilty on the charge of misuse of government machinery for her election campaign. The court declared her election null and void and unseated her from her seat and banned her from contesting any election for an additional six years.

But soon a turn around took place,some serious charges such as bribing voters and election malpractices were dropped and she was then only blamed for misusing govt machinery such as availing the services of a government officer, Yashpal Kapoor, during the elections before he had resigned from his position, and use of electricity from the state electricity department

And because she was acquitted on more serious charges,so basically court found her only responsible for using govt machinery not more malpractices

She declared emergency, definitely which should not have happened,and lost the election thereafter but again she won again overwhelmingly in the 1980 election proving the mass support was still with her

11. brain_dead

ure making it sound as if afzhal guru case is just like any other regular case in our country.
    Completely ignoring the fact that he is a terrorist proven guilty by our supreme court.
    Moreover had the delay been done only by the president’s office then I could have given congress a benefit of doubt.(though our president herself is congress stooge)
    But its not that.
    Sheela dikshit on record on a news channel has said the file is still in her office and hasn’t even reached the presidents office yet.(ill try to give u the video)
    The point in not the delay that is happening, the point is how congress Is shamelessly supporting and hosting terrorists just for the sake of cheap vote bank.

Police men lose their lives fighting with terrorists , and congress ministers says the encounter was fake, they allies openly support banned terrorist organization(read simi) , and people here cry about being secular.

edit: AFTER FOUR YEARS & 16 REMINDERS
    Sheila Dikshit forwards Afzal Guru’s file

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2010/20100519/nation.htm#1

U like asking proofs..??

Ok show me a single proof that narendra modi was involved in gujrat riots..??
    Show me a single poof that bjp supports terrostists unlike congress.

We had a very strong law in our country for terrorists called “pota”, and the first thing that this shameless congress did after coming into power was to dismiss that law.
    People are dying on daily basis becoz of terrorists, and congress is busy playing with the emotions for the sake of cheap vote bank politics.

Quit making excuses for not getting the job done.
    I said it many times earlier, here we are talking about billions of dollars of our tax payers, that congress has looted for over 60 years.

Offcourse task is tough to do, but can u show me a single initiative that has been taken by congress to get our money back.
    NO
    Why..?? becoz its all gandhi’s money that is resting in swiss banks.

Offcourse it is ure business, becoz u seem to be too bothered about it.
    ‘what is it that is taking so much time for congress to get the modi behind the bars.
    Its already been 8 long years since they are in power.
    Do u mean to say c.b.i. is actually so impotent that they couldn’t find a single proof against modi??
    Do they actually have anything against him..??
    This reminds me of pakistans stand on indian involvement in Baluchistan.
    They only make hue and cry that india is doing this and that, when asked for proofs they run away with their tails inside their bum.
    The same is with congress.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2010
  12. brain_dead

He also asked u to give some proofs—

Let me do the copy paste for u

What views on minorities..?

Does BJP ask for subsidies for amarnath pilgrims just like the Congress gives the Haj subsidy at my expense.

Does BJP ask for any reservation for Hindus in place of work/education etc just like Congress advocates for Muslims.

Does BJP ask for a separate law for Hindus just like the AIMPLB fo rthe Muslims.?All the BJP asks is a Uniform CIvil Code" where all citizens,irrespective of their religion are treated the same.

Does a senior leader of BJP says that the "first resources of the nation belongs to hindus" just like MMS said "Muslims have the first share of the nation's resources".?

Lets see u have an proof for it..??

13. brain_dead

So u mean anyone who can win a election is wise enough to lead a country…??
    Even the gangsters are winning the elections here..

Let me show u some reality of ure favorite Gandhi party.

Sonia Gandhi has not studied beyond High School. But she has falsely claimed in her sworn affidavit filed as a contesting candidate before the Rae Bareli Returning Officer in the 2004 Lok Sabha elections, that she qualified and got a diploma in English from the prestigious University of Cambridge, UK.
    This one proof disqualifies ure favorite Gandhi for being in the poarliament at the first place.

Earlier, in 1999 in her biographical data given under her signature to the Lok Sabha Secretariat and which was published in Parliament’s Who’s Who, she had made the same false claim

But later she wrote to the Lok Sabha Speaker, after It was pointed out to him in a written complaint of a Breach of Ethics of the Lok Sabha, that it was a “typing mistake”. This qualifies her for inclusion thus in the the Guinness Book of World Records as the longest typing mistake in history.

Indian society, education is socially highly valued, thus to fool the Indian public, Sonia Gandhi wilfully lied about her qualifications in Parliamentary records [which is a Breach of Ethics Rules] and in a sworn affidavit [which is criminal offence under IPC, severe enough to disqualify her from being MP]. This also violated the spirit of the Supreme Court judgment requiring candidates to reveal their educational qualification on an affidavit

The Supreme Court Justice A.C. Gupta Commission set in 1977 came out with a voluminous report on the Maruti Company then owned by the Gandhi family, and has listed eight violations of FERA, Companies Act, and Foreigners Registration Act by Sonia Gandhi.

She was never prosecuted, but can still be prosecuted because under Indian law, economic crimes are not subject to the statute of limitation.

In January 1980, Indira Gandhi returned as Prime Minister. The first thing Sonia did was to enroll herself as a voter. This was a gross violation of the law, enough to cause cancellation of her visa [since she was admittedly an Italian citizen then]. There was some hullabaloo in the press about it, so the Delhi Chief Electoral Officer got her name deleted in 1982. But in January 1983, she again enrolled herself as a voter even while as a foreigner [she first applied for citizenship in April 1983]

More recently, A.G. Noorani is his book: Citizen’s Rights, Judges, and State Accountability records [page 318] that Ms. Sonia Gandhi had made available to a foreign national the secret papers of Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru obviously illegally in her possession, and comments as follows:
    “Sonia Gandhi has no right to hold them in her possession at all, let alone decide whom to accord permission for access to them”
    Such is her revealed disdain for Indian laws and that is her mindset even today. She suffers from a neo-imperialist mentality.
    n 1992, Sonia had revived her citizenship of Italy under Article 17 of the Italian Citizenship Law [Act 91 of 1992]. Rahul and Priyanka were born Italian citizens because Sonia was Italian when she gave birth to them[Italian law based on jure sanguinis]. Hence, they continue be Italians since they have never renounced their citizenship upon becoming 21 years old. Both, Rahul and Priyanaka have been traveling abroad on Italian passports. They may now acquire Venezuela passports too, since Rahul Gandhi’s wife, Veronica, is a Venezuelan. That means one more foreign bahu for us tolerant Indians. The Maino-Gandhis are certainly getting Indian society globalised in their own selfish way.

To end Bharat Mata’s shame and pain, what can patriotic Indians do in a democracy?

Last edited: Aug 31, 2010
  14. prototype

it never matter's what i like to sounds,more than that it look's like what u want to hear,if first of all u think Afzal is not like other ordinary cases then dont make a comparison between other cases,if u make comparison's,u r only compelling me to bring more and more such reports,every time if a mercy plea takes times,it always due to the time taken by State govt's,I can bring more articles based on that

hahaha,so the first time u stepped out of the shoe of allegation's and started to belive evidences also count,yes i dont have any evidence to provide just like u who have not provided anything so far other than shameless congress and shameless gandhi's

about POTA the law is itself controversial in nature,already many reports surfaced about gross misuse of the law,many human right groups complained about it,have a look at this

SSRN-Colonial Continuities: Human Rights, Terrorism, and Security Laws in India by Anil Kalhan

what excuse,i have in depth detailed here about Swiss banking laws and how money Hawala is impossible to curtail,i claim to prove each of the fact right on the basis of multiple sources found on the internet,but u even dont seem interested in it,u again brought from where it had started Gandhi money and swiss bank

actually how its my business and how i am concerned,because i got millions invested in the Indian nuclear business

u r actually contradicting ur statements

1st u say as a ruling party is all powerful and they can misuse power and do anything they want

2nd CBI is used by congress

3rd is CBI impotent,on the basis of 1st two,i dont think, they can easily create evidence to put modi behind bar's,so either CBI is acting free and modi is still free(but Amit shah in the bag),or Modi is outside due to the virtue of Congress

4th,i think u urself admitted that civic liability bill passed due to the back room deal between congress and BJP over modi,then how exactly u think to find evidence

15. prototype

if u think a criminal who can win an election cant go for PM,1st of all i think why u have criminals in ur party,and according to election commission of India their is no such party without criminals,and as far as as i know their is still no criminal case proved against her

and some of ur claims about the prosecution problems,allegation's and bad records i to have something similar to give here about BJP leaders

Jaswant blame Advani in cash-for-vote scam

Jaswant blame Advani in cash-for-vote scam

ADVANI AND HAWALA SCANDAL

Ghotala.in » » The Hawala scandal or hawala scam / GhotalaIndia's Ghotala / Scandals / Scams News,Information, Updates,Discussions.Satyam Scandal

THE INFAMOUS REDDY BROTHERS

Theatre of the absurd - Editorial - Opinion - The Economic Times

About Sonia's citizenship,Italian nationality law did not permit dual nationality until 1992. So by acquiring Indian citizenship in 1983 she would automatically have lost Italian citizenship,However the law was changed in 1992,and they gave an opportunity to all those to lost their citizenship earlier to again become citizen's but at present the Government of India does not allow dual citizenship.

and finally i u notice the red bolded part in ur reply,it seems by stating that u r actually calling many of us here shameless,so i kindly ask to refrain from such comments,because from the situation can go volatile from the next time atleast from my side,and may b get compelled to make suh and more harder statements which i never want

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.