Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

BJP slams Rahul Gandhi for sharing dais with a Maoist leader

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Osiris, Aug 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Osiris

Osiris Major SENIOR MEMBER

@ brain_dead plz keep discussion on politics not their personal life

1 person likes this.
  2. RoYaN

RoYaN Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Thank you Marxist

3. RoYaN

Do read some thing other than Janatha party propaganda
    Sonia Gandhi - Politician, picture, biography, profile, info and favourites

4. brain_dead

brain_dead Captain SENIOR MEMBER

First of all sorry for my late reply, as my work schedule doesn’t allow me to spare much time.

ure continuously avoiding the main point here.
    The point is not the dealy that takes place in the presidential office, but the delay that congress chief minister has made to just forward a file , that would have hardly taken a month.

I gave u source for that, but u didn’t comment on it.
    Like i said earlier we could have given congress benefit of doubt, had the delay been done by the presidential secretariat, but its not the case here, its congress that has taken so much time to forward a terrorist file.

Do u know what’s the biggest crime in our country..?
    It’s a crime of being anti-national.
    And afzhal guru is a terrorist who is responsible for attacking our parliament, and killing our innocent policemen.

Such a man should be killed with the most gruesome sentence possible.
    And ure congress is saving this man shamelessly for last 5 years..?

and u ure defending such a despicable act ..?

either u didn’t read my previous posts carefully in the hurry to writing rebuttals, or ure simply avoiding what I write.

controversial..??
    vat controversial..??
    care to elaborate it..?
    u believe in the opinions of human rights groups..?
    these same human rights groups accuse our bsf and military for their inhumane behaviour, are u going to take their word for that start bashing bsf and our military..?
    there are many reports and human rights group who claim bsf is very inhumane in dealing with Bangladeshis, does that mean we withdraw all our bsf and military from our borders..??
    these same human rights groups claim Maoists are revolutionaries and should be respected.. so are u going to take their word for that…???

We need to have a zero tolerance policy for terrorism and terrosists , and pota was just a way of doing that, and look what ure favourite gandians have done to it..?
    The bigger threats to our country is not from outside, but from inside.

so vats ure point..??
    let them loot our money and keep depositing it in swiss banks , like how they have been doing it for past 60 years, while we here sit back n watch this game, bring newer arguments and excuses that our money cant be returned to our country.

I just know one thing.. where there is a will there is a way.

Let me give u one good news , that I just read in the morning today, that swiss govt. has agreed to share with Indian govt. the details of swiss bank account holders, should Indian govt ask for it.

After this there wont be any more excuse that swiss laws don’t allow that, and still if congress doesn’t take any initiative , then it just exposes their intention.

We’ll see it in the coming few weeks.

I thought I made my point clear, but.
    Anyways, ill try it again.

See, all the conressis cry about modi, that how is involved in gujrat riots and all.(although despite all these allegations modi again beceme c.m. with a overwhelming majority.and still gujrat is a role model for other states in terms of development.)

Now lets take pakistans case on Indian involvement in baluchistan.(im giving this just to make my point clear, don’t accuse me of deviating the topic)

--Paksitan says India is involved in trouble in baluchisatn and bombings on its land.
    -- India says if u have any proof then please present it in the international forum, and let the international community take action against us.
    -- Pakistan doesn’t give any proof for that and keep singing the same old song all the time.
    And this has been going on for years.

Now what does this prove…??

This proves they don’t have any proof against India, and keep ringing this old bell just to get some sympathy.

Same is the case with congress.
    If , and I mean if, they got any proof against modi or b.j.p. , then please provide it it the court of law, its already been 8 long years since they are in power, c.b.i. the premier most investigative agency is inside their pockets, then what is holding them to get modi behind the bars..??
    Do u think congress would even wait for a second to get modi sentenced if they had any grain of proof against him
    Ure talking civic liability bill.??
    What liability..??
    U mean to see this will automatically prove modi is guilty…??
    Believe me , u can wait till next decade, and that u will hear is investigation going on and on and on.. and congress using it to get the vote of our gullible minorities.

Moreover, have u heard something of the 84 riots, and the prime accused of those riots..??
    Do u know how shamelessly congress is saving sajjan kumar and jagdish tytler.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2010
  5. brain_dead

man, ure reasoning is so bookish and theoritical.
    She is the head of ruling party today , all the intelligence agenicies are in her pocket, and ure saying no case proved against her..??
    My party…?? Which party..
    Although I do admit that I wanna get into politics some day and start my own party, but nothing of this sort now..

in my previous post I was not talking about the mere allegations, but I had given ui the recorded facts that how respectable ms Gandhi has fooled our gullible janta.

As for this cash and vote scam, even our whole media knows who was responsible for that, who eventually got benefited from that.

Hawala scandal..??
    Advani is still roaming around freely, is he has commited a crime then who is keeping congress to get him behind bars..?
    Don’t wanna give the baloch-Pakistan example again.

I mentioned many things in my previous post. Sonia’s citizenship was one of them.

Let me brief all of them once.

First of all, she tried her level best to get the Indian citizenship using her influence, but was unable to do so, NOT becoz it was against Italian laws, but becoz it was against Indian laws. She almost got herself enrolled in the electorate in 1980, till the Delhi Chief Electoral Officer got her name deleted in 1982.
    Do u mean she was doing this by accident..??

In 1992, Sonia had revived her citizenship of Italy under Article 17 of the Italian Citizenship Law [Act 91 of 1992].
    Rahul and Priyanka were born Italian citizens because Sonia was Italian when she gave birth to them[Italian law based on jure sanguinis].
    Hence, they continue be Italians since they have never renounced their citizenship upon becoming 21 years old.

Rahul Gandhi is still a citizen of Italy and was arrested along with his Columbian live in girl friend, by the FBI at Boston airport on September 27, 2001 but let off on the intervention of the Prime Minister.
    Rahul Gandhi had to avoid going to the U.S. forever, because of the pending police questions he could be arrested again by FBI if he ever steps in to US.

So ure favorite gandhis place in parliament is illegal at the first place.
    Becoz Indian constitution doesn’t allow any foreign national to even contest elections forget about being in parliament.

I apologise for that, u may blame it on my temporal anger leprosy, I would delete the objectionable part from my post.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2010
  6. brain_dead

Do u know half of the things mentioned there are wrong ?

7. RoYaN

Do mention which points those are with valid proof.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.