Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Blog titled : India Bombs Pakistani Cricket yet again.

Discussion in 'South Asia & SAARC' started by MilSpec, Feb 14, 2017.

1. MilSpec

MilSpec Mod Staff Member MODERATOR

Country Flag:
    India
    upload_2017-2-13_19-5-9.png

On twitter, to which I am a new entrant, I found this gem of a blog, titled https://t.co/p5nB4RZhj4, written by the the resident admin of Pakistan defence forum, Horus. To kick off the ridiculousness, I found it quite odd for the resident admin to having started posting under the very western sounding woman's name Janet Mayson. The need to disguise the tall, fair martial Pakistani musalmaan (offcourse equal to 10 dhoti clad hindus ) under the guise of very Anglican christian sounding western woman , who obsessively blogs about military of Pakistani, is indeed quite perplexing to me. But then again thanks to Ms Conway, this is the world of alternate facts we live in now, so lets dive into the meat and potato of the gem produced by our friend from Pakistan Defence Forum.

upload_2017-2-13_18-31-0.png

The premise of the article is India doesn't want sport to return to Pakistan, so India will keep bombing Pakistani cricket, as it apparently did during the Srilankan team visiting Pakistan in the year in 2009.

Cricket: The question that perplexes me the most is why would India and especially the money hungry BCCI not wan't Pakistani cricket to grow. Given the common passion for dollar signs among smarter variety of India and Pakistan, good cricket, packed stadiums and traditional rivalries to most in the business of cricket is ovewhelming sound of cash registers ringing. Next India not wanting sports to return to Pakistan, the only problem is lack of logic in the statement. As cricket matches are not a zero sum game, India does not benefit from matches not being held in Pakistan. As far as India Pakistan cricket rivalry is concerned, we the cricket fans and BCCI, both love rivalries to the extent that we go around trying to manufacture rivalries to replace once valued Indo-Pakistan rivalries with the Aussies and the English. But then again most of them barely understand what we are sledging about in our dear hindi, making it just another game of cricket.

Terror:The writer, He/or she in this case claims India has bombed Pakistani cricket yet again, forget the current claim, Pakistan never could substantiate the earlier claim to begin with most of the indicators pointing inwards to the regime of hate and radicalism it had fostered for it's deep state. With reference to the 2009 attack on the visiting Sri-Lankan team, the part that the writer forgets is that the attack on Sri Lankan team was conducted by Lashkar-e Taibba, (the umbrella agency of ISI). As per the rest of Pakistani media sources which were uncomfortable reporting LET, they chose the Al Qaeda was aparently responsible for the attack, whose patron saint, OBL- well; was also a patron of the ISI.
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/strike-had-hallmarks-of-mumbai-massacre-1636831.html
    The slain Governor Salmaan Taseer went a step further and stated that the same people who executed the 2008 Mumbai attacks were responsible for this attack. But then again we live in the world of alternative facts, where 1971's war and India involvement with Mukti Bahini, can quickly be turned to say, if India supported rebels in the 1971, I am pretty sure that India was behind bombing a local cricket league match in Pakistan. And coming from a white sounding western lady, that should definitely stick with the Planet Pakistan crowd, who can only see the world in terms of Conspiracy and Jihad.

Planet Pakistan: Just to be clear, there are Pakistanis from the country of Pakistan, who I have gotten along with quite well including the author Horus/Janet Mayson. And then there is the Planet Pakistan residents, the basket of Deplorable's much like America's Trump supporters. (not that we Indians are immune from the same strain of mutated grey cells) . For the the fans of the daily show, PP is the Pakistani Equivalent of American residents of the Bull Shit Mountain. Our dear horus, much like Orielly doesn't live in the Planet Pakistan, just leads the crowd the Planet Pakistan. And a great example of the same was on twitter that posted the article on my feed, Lahore attack is part of India's Cold Start Doctrine. WTF.

Given that fact check and common sense are things of the past in the trump era, this could be the model for the changing narrative in Conspiracy obsessed people of Planet Pakistan. This is might be one of the most successful methods of indoctrination of hatred for the next generations of Pakistanis, where a Pakistani Man, impersonates a western woman (for gravitas off-course), and vomits unsubstantiated venom with the pure theme of false equivalencies to provide solution to a fake problem. Viva Planet Pakistan!

@VCheng @Gessler @Abingdonboy @Levina @PARIKRAMA @Hellfire @Joe Shearer @Agent_47 @Blue Marlin @randomradio

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 14, 2017
    Tejasmk3, Arash, randomradio and 20 others like this.
  2. Inactive

Inactive Guest

Like I was saying to @Nilgiri .... paranoia is a national hobby and a time pass

Arash, randomradio, MilSpec and 10 others like this.
  3. Blackjay

Blackjay Developers Guild Developers -IT and R&D

Country Flag:
    India
    It's difficult to blame yourself,so you blame the closest fall guy available.......

MilSpec, Inactive, Nilgiri and 2 others like this.
  4. The BrOkEn HeArT

The BrOkEn HeArT 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    The way they think there is no hope Pakistan will be terrorism free anytime soon.

5. PARIKRAMA

PARIKRAMA Angel or Devil? Staff Member ADMINISTRATOR

Country Flag:
    India
    I have a simple question..
    If the new ICC new rules go ahead, BCCI share will go down to single digits anyways.. BCCI atm is under intense rejig with Supreme court in a way dismantling the board within from its old crony administration..

Yet our friends from Western border believes that
    1. BCCI will give out a "supari" or hit money to "RAW"
    2. RAW will wait for creating an issue in Lahore
    3. And that will be just before a cricket tournament finals
    4. So that no international team travelling to Pakistan.
    Its beyond absurd for someone like me that
    1. You cover your bottoms with pants which are misfit from day 1.
    2. Pakistani cricket had just now gone again in turmoil with corruption and fixing/bribes / under performance charges..
    3. Media reports clearly says some players are guilty.. in the words of Javed Miandad bcz of Amir fast tracking, PCB has set a bad example..
    4. There are numerous tensions already inside Pakistan just like any other countries but then when you bomb your own soil land and people with everything and yet say there is a "good" terrorist and a "bad" terrorist then that points to the lunancy.
    5. The awaam and online keyboard warriors who believe that all "bad" terrorists are either India sponsored or Taliban pushed by Afghanistan.. grossly neglecting, mis representing and annoyingly covering up the fact that there is no good or bad but just terrorist..
    6. For them every success is always one test wonder and very best to beat Indian systems inspite of a country which in no manner can support or research or even reverse engineer 90% of the systems.

Indeed the blogger and the admin of the another side, who happens to be a good educated man from a well accomplished family had always flamed on Anti India interests and propaganda day and night.. it's indeed sheer idiotic to see that a online forum is being used to do a psychological operation on its own people who go for hyper jingoism and presenting a case for them to take out their deep vented frustration and suffering from inferiority complex syndrome..

For many , the forum and it's social media is a playground and a front of jihadi elements, promotes and endorses terrorists and extremisms.. in fact that has been on the radars of intelligence agencies for many years now.. both national and international..

Pakistan will crumble soon due to their own wrong economic and social decisions.. blaming any other country won't change things.. address your issues in hand over skirting it to the blame game.. ...

RIP to the departed..

PS- should ask them if you folks are righteous than what stops you from conducting a surgical strike on us? The answer is simple.. neither you are righteous nor you have the balls (ability and capability).. you can bark and shout but in the end you all folks will be an online keyboard warriors only..

Pundrick, Arash, randomradio and 12 others like this.
  6. nair

nair Die hard Romeo Staff Member ADMINISTRATOR

Country Flag:
    India
    @Levina take it up.... can tag the author too

7. nair

nair Die hard Romeo Staff Member ADMINISTRATOR

Country Flag:
    India
    This is epic...... Do they have any clue What Cold Start doctrine means???? Probably they will find out soon if things continue.......

Not surprising to see them accusing India for every terrorist attack happened in Pakistan...... The word Evidence is replaced by "Gut Feeling" and when you provide them the evidence then they cry not enough...... The funny part is there is hardly anyone who question this ISPR fed logic...... For them ISPR Is gospel of truth......

This will help to increase the hatred among normal population, and by doing that they are hiding their inabilities.......

MilSpec, AbRaj, Wolfpack and 3 others like this.
  8. VCheng

VCheng RIDER GEO STRATEGIC ANALYST

Does any of that surprise you, or any sane person? It should not. When people start to believe their own delusions, all is well in their eyes, until reality comes a-knocking. Remember, cream rises to the top of milk, but only scum rises to the top of a dirty pond.

MilSpec and PARIKRAMA like this.
  9. lca-fan

lca-fan Major SENIOR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Ever since Modi became PM of India and with the policies and stand he has taken against Pakistan they have been rattled and shit scared. Modi and India in general has now become the proverbial Draculla for them. They are having a scary time and the paranoid seem to be growing by each passing day. Now anything bad that happens to Pakistan they think Modi or India is behind that. Such is their fear Psychosis.:cheesy::cheesy:

10. Blue Marlin

Blue Marlin 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
    firstly the author is horus but posted by janet. it does say the author is horus not janet.

secondly im not a cricket person i personally prefer formula 1 if your interested. nd i dont care about cricket at all (but only when we win)

thirdly i find this more of a rant/attack on horus.

lastly from what i have been hearing on pdf pubjab does have militants there but the pm wont do any thing because the elections are next year i believe. after the elections i assume he would do something. or even this would be a reason to take action.

MilSpec likes this.
  11. VCheng

What is the topic of thread again? I am confused. :D

12. PARIKRAMA

PARIKRAMA Angel or Devil? Staff Member ADMINISTRATOR

Country Flag:
    India
    Cleaned a bit.. back to topic

My good sir,
    What do you think is the objective of such propaganda?

Can such continuous attempts go on convincing the masses forever?

And thirdly, what do you reckon will be expected replies for the rebuttal by @MilSpec

Tagging our Western border expert @Hellfire and @nair too on this..

@Levina @Robinhood Pandey @Abingdonboy

Robinhood Pandey, MilSpec and VCheng like this.
  13. VCheng

This is the article in question:

A few comments are particularly interesting.

It is claimed that intelligence agencies had already warned of an attack. There is even a memo shown on another forum that is titled "SECRET". How and why is such a document able to be shown by them? Besides, all it warns of is an increased threat of an attack somewhere in Lahore, which is about non-specific as it gets. Of course, the under current is that the intelligence agencies did their job, but it is the civilians who failed to do theirs. Nobody appreciates just how difficult it is to actually provide security to a demonstrating crowd in a place as unruly as Lahore at the best of times, let alone these days. The insinuation is that the Brothers Sharif must be Indian agents, a favorite theme of the ISI Mullah Brigade.

The last paragraph is laughable. "Just when things were starting to look good for Pakistan on the international stage". Say what? Pray tell us the evidence that supports this self-delusion. What comes after this hilarity is that Pakistan must tell the world about evil India, and also respond to it with an "iron fist". Just how are those two monumental tasks to be achieved is left to the reader's imagination.

Wow. Just wow. I could go deeper into analyzing the type of mental gymnastics necessary to come up with such gems, but it is still too early in the morning for that. Let me go get another cup of coffee. :D

PARIKRAMA, MilSpec and AbRaj like this.
  14. MilSpec

MilSpec Mod Staff Member MODERATOR

Country Flag:
    India
    Sure Janet Mayson is a real Journalist, who apparently only posts on the website apart from the webdesk, and also Plagiarizes a writeup from Horus. evidently, there aren't any other posts with other authors as this one. This one was purely oversight in editing.

15. VCheng

Thank you for the cleanup.

On topic, the objective of such propaganda is to keep the people pacified and believing in the official version of events, just like in North Korea. Such blatant attempts at mass scale brain washing can easily go on for decades, as history tells us. And do not expect any rebuttal. Those who do this know they are lying, and will not face their critics as they can hide behind the comfort of their attacks dogs who will go to any length to silence those who dare question them.

PARIKRAMA likes this.