Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Brahmin caste as a political and social attractant

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by rcscwc, Apr 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. peterparker

peterparker FULL MEMBER

our scriptures are distorted

in sanskrit, the word is BRAHMAM...i dont have that sanskrit literal to post here

BRAHMAM SATYAM JAGAN MITHY was said by ADI GURU

he never said BRAHMAN SATAY, JAGAT MITHYA

2. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    Bro if our scriptures are distorted, Will you please correct them and give all Sanatan Dharma a new meaning. This job as per scriptures is to be done by Kalki avataar.
    Now who is Kalki between you and Raul Vinci?

3. peterparker

peterparker FULL MEMBER

we are doing this work in orkut :)

long time back only

KALKI avtar has to happen

but being a BRAHMAN it is my DHARMA/DUTY to know the scriptures and get the real meaning

either to people or i would post it anywhere, so our next generation can have access them :)

whether i succeed or fail

it happen in many lives is immaterial

what is important is that my duty of BRAHMAN

to preserve and uphold the smritis and shrutis

4. Marqueur

Marqueur Peaceful Silence ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    what r u doing on orkut ... orkut's dead ...:dumbhorse:
    ur not a Brahman ... ur a Brahmin ... if can read ... the difference was post number #195 by vstol jockey

@vstol jockey
    dont waste ur time on pp...

5. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    If you actually are a Bhardwaj, Lift your weapons and come out to support Dharma. The king now knows no dharma, We Bhardwaj are duty bound to teach them this dharma by even using weapons.

If you realy claim to be a Bhardwaj, Pick up that Pharsa of our lord Parshuram and join me in killing and oblitrating these enemies of this nation. That is Dharma. Dont look at Kshatriyas or vaishyas or shudras to do this duty. It is a mandate which we Bhardwaj only have by our gods.
    C:\Users\Capt Pathak\Documents\Family Tree of Lord Sri Rama « Bratboy.mht

The forefathers of Lord Ram lost Ayodhya and also Banaras to invaders. We the Bhardwaj, just 72 in number went and fought those invaders to restore the kingdom which Lord Ram inherited. It was for this reason that while going on jungle waas and after returning from it he first went to the ashram of Rishi Bhradwaj.

Pharsa utah aur yudh ki tyaari kar. Desh aur Dharm ko dobara hamari jaroorat hai. Digvijay Rajput hai, Raul Vinci Christian hai, Samy shudra hai, MMS shikhandi hai, Woh kar jiskay liyey bhagwan ney tujhey Bhardwaj honey ka gaurav diya hai. Dharm raksha kar. Kalki kay saarey yodha sirf brahmin hee hongey ya woh jo bhramanatva ko jaantey hain.

Last edited: May 30, 2012
    2 people like this.
  6. tunguska

tunguska Major SENIOR MEMBER

I like it. Good history teach by you

7. peterparker

peterparker FULL MEMBER

"Desh aur Dharm ko dobara hamari jaroorat hai. Digvijay Rajput hai, Raul Vinci Christian hai, Samy shudra hai, MMS shikhandi hai, Woh kar jiskay liyey bhagwan ney tujhey Bhardwaj honey ka gaurav diya hai. Dharm raksha kar. Kalki kay saarey yodha sirf brahmin hee hongey ya woh jo bhramanatva ko jaantey hain."

abhi kaha ki baat kaha lekar jaa rahe ho?

pehle MIND use karo BRAHMAN ki property

BRAHMANISM must come back

it only needs revival..first using MIND if not then MUSCLE also would be used

we need 100% MANU SAMHITA as our constitution

8. Himanshu Pandey

Himanshu Pandey Don't get mad, get even. STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India

I just read all you post in this thread and for me you are just a fanboy who heard story of brahmanism from your forefathers and fantisies it.... you said you will behead yourself rather then doing Adharma and the example of this make you non existant for me... you are the lot in brahmin who made us shamed with your biased thinking.

A teacher is always a brahmin by his Karma and all the brahmin bowing in-front of SC//ST politicians are either needful of greedy or just politicians... by the way according to Varna System they are ruling elite so kshtriya they are... come out of dream world if washing a feet of your son-in-law is Adharma on the basis of Caste then you don't know what dharma is..

please read, gita, Valmiki Ramayan and Vedas to understand Sanatan dharma... till then behave yourself and don't blame an community on any basis..

wrongdoings are the work of individuals and only individuals should be responsible for them not whole community and before you tell me that people of other community praise caste defenders this is because of lack of application of law.. read more it will enlighten you and please read all not the part which you like because half knowledge is worse then no knowledge.

9. tangocharlie

tangocharlie Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

Cool and be patient.... respect other sentiments too. If you don't buy his reasoning, just skip it. Move forward and say what you want to in response to others quote.

10. Marqueur

Country Flag:
    India
    this is a very decent language i have used (with respect to forum rules) ... n very im allergic to bullsh*t

11. Indian Tiger

Indian Tiger Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Are we 200years back? A thread about caste.. Because of this devil only, still we are facing problems in integrity..

1 person likes this.
  12. tangocharlie

So, do you have any solution for this and create integrity within us. Integrity, which was never a part of Indian Sub-continent. Its migrae my brother, first you had to wipe out all even population out of country, Politicians first.

1 person likes this.
  13. Marqueur

Country Flag:
    India
    i already told to close this thread ... but who listens... post #58 ... if anyone cares

14. tangocharlie

I don't think any point to close this thread, atleast we are learning this thing also. May be in the last we will sort out this evil issue from our "HINDU" society and return to our vedic period days.

"I am lovin this...... mmmmmmmhhhhhhhhh"

1 person likes this.
  15. Guynextdoor

Guynextdoor Lt. Colonel SENIOR MEMBER

:dumbhorse::laugh::cheesy::slowride:
    ahhahhahahahah!!!! :LMAO:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.