Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Brahmin caste as a political and social attractant

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by rcscwc, Apr 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guynextdoor

Guynextdoor Lt. Colonel SENIOR MEMBER

mixed marriage, ban VSTOl etc.

2. tangocharlie

tangocharlie Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

Can you please elaborate your view Sirrrr!!!

3. tunguska

tunguska Major SENIOR MEMBER

Nothing need to be elaborate. Just need to close this thread asap. This i have said very early on this thread.

4. Guynextdoor

Inter caste marriage has been proposed the solution for decimating caste from Raja Ram Mohan Roy onwards as the solution to destory caste system. Banning VSTOL will help us rid ourself of weird and fanciful ideas (at the cost of gerat entertainment...that's a price we have to pay :sarcastic:)

5. tangocharlie

tangocharlie Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

- Inter Caste Marriage, is a good option. But abolish marriages between Hindus, Muslims & Christians in India. All foriegn religions could not able to marry in Hindu Religion.
    - Give support to backward class to make there way in main stream society.
    - abolish all castes and only use Hinduism as a religion, no fancy item should be involved in castes.

2 people like this.
  6. Himanshu Pandey

Himanshu Pandey Don't get mad, get even. STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Inter-caste marriage yes but I think more lenient or first step will be reducing the no. of people involved in Indian marriage process and wider acceptance of love marriage may be then in coming decades we can do intercaste or in better words marriage of 2 person rather then dinner and discussion of community Thekedars.. may be then this devil of cast-ism will be removed.

About closing this thread I disagree and I hate cast system but here we are listening each others view and if communication and discussion is on then may be we find a solution and a way to implement it.

1 person likes this.
  7. Guynextdoor

India is a secular country with 100s of millions in each relegion. Abolishing inter relegious marriage is just a pipe dream. there is only one way forward- become a better and irrelegious society, become like france and america, throw state out of relegion and focus on economic properity alone.

1 person likes this.
  8. Guynextdoor

Of course, in ideal situation ALL marriages will be only between 2 people. Hell it even happens between israelis and palestinians (though in smaller numbers). Only in the subcontinent is community and caste such a big force.

9. Guynextdoor

The sections 20 to 22 mins and especially 29 to 30 mins seem as applicable to you as to the nutcases there.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2014
  10. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    I do not know what you mean by this or you drawing a similarity between me and that Lal Topiwalla. I have never preached hatred nor have ever been against any religion. Infact I have tried to moderate the extreme views about islam of many members here.

This thread such that anything for or against this thread will have to border on being extreme. My response ragarding Bhardwaj was specific to what Peterparker wrote and he too claimed himself to be a Bhardwaj. I just wanted to remind him as to what it means to be a Bhardwaj and what our forefathers had done in History. He was hell bent on justifying the corruption of congress.

Is it not a fact that the cost of scams conducted by UPA2 could have easily wiped out our fiscal deficit and we could have become a nation without any personal income tax like most states in ME?

Lastly, what are you? Your views and thinking seems to give away your social background.

Last edited: May 31, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  11. MudgilS

MudgilS REGISTERED

Angry Bhardwaj Sahab!!! This matches you I fully support it...Bhardwaj's has the courage to change wrongs if needed.thhaalyo Latth arr maaro bangad........

1 person likes this.
  12. Guynextdoor

You mean this post....

Brahmin is about those who go thru the cycle of life and birth and follow the ACHRAN as laid down in our Vedas and Puraans.
    Brahman is that force which created universe and will stay even after the destruction of the universe to re create it. Those who know the secret of this Brahman are said to become his part and reach a stage in life where they bcom one with him. The last letter M stands for meditation and sound of AUM is actually those vibrations which were created when universe was created.

Yeah....I laughed my a$$ off on that...still am...:partay:

What according to you is my social background...I'm keen know...

(and while you're doing that also tell me the secret behind the creation of the universe...I've been wanting to know that for a long time too)

13. Averageamerican

Averageamerican Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States
    Being Politically Correct means always having to say you're sorry an cant tell the truth.

14. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    No one can say for sure how the universe was created. What we have are theories. The Theory regarding creation of universe as given in our puraans and as suggested by modern astrophysists matches.

I am not here to teach those who are idiots. Let them educate themselves. I am sure you can do that.
    Get educated and than talk. Teaching an idiot is the biggest mistake a man can do. I dont want to be one such person.

BTW, I always knew that you have misplaced brain. You just proved it when you stated that you laughed your a** out. We all know what comes out of it and where in a human body it is located. Pls use the correct end of your body for thinking.

1 person likes this.
  15. Guynextdoor

PS- I know very well know I'm not using my kidneys....(unlike a few people :) )

I laugh my a$$ out not only your theories...i don't know how the universe was created. But I do know that my distant ancestors evolved from monkeys...just like everyone else's. Now you can depend upon fanciful theories, or you can start living in the real world (which means using the right organs to think)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.