Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Brahmin caste as a political and social attractant

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by rcscwc, Apr 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    For once I agree with you regarding our ancestors having evolved from monkeys. When will you evolve? And how long will we have to wait for you to evolve? You will agree that chimps and guerillas were part of that evolution. Where is your evolution stuck within this chain and theory of evolution?

2. Guynextdoor

Guynextdoor Lt. Colonel SENIOR MEMBER

PS- I know you would feel all special and wonderful about using epic or scriptural literature to justify your theories. Before you do that, let me tell you that such literature is a standard feature of all relegions. You quoting manusmriti is no different from the hellenists trying to justify the presence of Zeus and the pantheon with homer. Believing in a relegion is one thing, using the scripture to justify a bane like caste is something else altogether...one more thing for your ... to chew upon.

3. Guynextdoor

I'm waiting you to evolve...why don't you show me the way....

4. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    AFAIK I have proven myself to be an evolved person by holding commission from the President of India as an Officer in the Indian Armed forces. I am certified elite brain of this nation as I became an officer after passing the exams conducted by UPSC. Do you have any such credentials to prove that you have evolved to be a man and are no more a monkey or a chimp or a guerilla? Or do you have anyone in your family who can give this certificate?

5. tunguska

tunguska Major SENIOR MEMBER

Vstol Bhai : Please leave this spat . I do not know about other but I have respect for you.so consider u as my close one , I can say this to you and I do not care about others what they think about you.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2012
  6. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    I have studied Bible and Quraan and also our puraans. It is not just my but also of the world, that the present day knowledge of astronomy is very close to what Hindu puraans have contained for so many years. They infact say that there were aliens who gave this knowledge to Hindus. No other religion in this world has ever calculated and recorded the movement of planets and the universe in as much detail as the hindus have. Infact Rishi Kashyap had 12 sons born of his wife Aditi, Sun was one of them. Our Astronomers have always talked of 12 planets. Now it has been certified world over that our solar system indeed has had 12 planets.

7. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    Done Bro. Will no more respond to any inhumen life form.

1 person likes this.
  8. Guynextdoor

Then start behaving like one that the country has placed so much faith in instead of degenerating. What I am and am not need not be proven to you.

You're so full of BS.

9. rcscwc

rcscwc Major SENIOR MEMBER

I too passed UPSC Engg Service exam, WITHOUT benefit of quota. On PURE merit. So my brain power too is certified.

10. Marqueur

Marqueur Peaceful Silence ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    are bhai ... there is discussion (read argument) going on between guynextdoor n vstol jockey ... y r u getting angry ... chill ... :yes:

11. rcscwc

None can say you full of BS. Rats cannot be full of BS. First evolve to the level of a bull.

1 person likes this.
  12. rcscwc

Not angry at all. Showing a reality but you know the blind ones cannot see it, can they?

1 person likes this.
  13. Himanshu Pandey

Himanshu Pandey Don't get mad, get even. STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    If only credentials are needed to say your thing then I am a Engg/MBA teaching management in University qyalified Hariyana PSC-pre in first attempt and sure to qualify IAS Pre as my score is 240 and cutoff will be most to most 210, studies Gita, Ramayan, Kuran and Bible(with a lot of sleep), purans and presently righting a book on Management and one on Indian economics...

If these credentials are enough then will all of them I am saying I hate cast system and the problem created by it... and support Guynestdoor for his intercaste marriage Idea even we have different political views...

So each and every proud upper caste member either behave and answer properly without involving others families or just don't reply...

1 person likes this.
  14. rcscwc

A good idea, but cannot be forced upon anyone. Open HT matrimonials. Nearly Every ad mentions the caste, even by dalits. First get such ads banned.

Ram Mohan Roy never mentioned use of force. Hey can you legislate compulasory inter-caste marriages? Hardly.

15. tangocharlie

tangocharlie Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

We have proper stage available within our community. We should ask those peoples whose talks listen carefully by there community peoples. Yes, in starting we have to face a lot of pressure and opposition from so called secular. Someone have to take the initiative, not we. Why we all start waiting for another BHAGAT SINGH (SAHEED) to be born and he will start working on these things, why can't we be the next BHAGAT SINGH (SAHEED).

Though I was science student and later studied computer science, But till Secondary I had read history too. In our history book, there was a chapter " India Awekning", there we have thousands of example illustrated that how our social reformers work toward eradication of evil things from our society. Like :

1. Child Marriage - Now we have anti Child Marriage Act
    2. Dowry - Now we have anti dowry act
    3. Sati - Crime and injustice toward women
    4. Untouchablity - SC/ST Act and organization working toward ill happen with these class

So, lets start from ourself and take pledge that we will till our life will try and motivate all peoples to remove this ill system from our society and give a new horizon to our next generations.

भरा नहीं जो भावो से जिसमे बहती रस धर नहीं
    मनुष्य नहीं वह पत्थर हैं जिसमे स्वदेश का प्यार नहीं

जय हिंद !!!

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.