Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Brahmin caste as a political and social attractant

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by rcscwc, Apr 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    In my neighbourhood, a 11th standard Brahmin girl gives tutions in science and maths to students of 9th & 10th standard to earn for her own education. She is really extremely bright in studies and wants to join IIT after 12th.

Pooth kay paawn, palnay main dikh jaatey hain.

2. RobbieS

RobbieS 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

You should have clarified this earlier. If indeed Gurukuls provide other courses and fields other than religious studies, they are great for poor kids. Kudos to these guys.

3. rcscwc

rcscwc Major SENIOR MEMBER

Haha.

Who do you think were Charak and Sushtut? Who do you thing produced the first table of half-chords, aka SINES? Who do you think were the first to think in terms of helio-centritrism [incidentally muslims are the biggest opponents of that]. Who do you think of BhuGOL and KhaGOL? Gol means sphere. Earth as a sphere and spaces as a sphere? Who do think who invented binary system? Do you know Punagala and later Gangesh proved that only TWO characters are enough to write a language [macine language in your computers is that].

4. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    I did not do so as I thought that you probably knew it after all the controversy regarding Vastanvi. These differences between gurukul system of education and Madarsa were highlighted at that time as even the Madarsas are unaided institutions where only Islamic studies are taught. Muslims wanted better education in Madarsas at par with Gurukul system. The whole controversy about the comments of Vastanvi praising Modi were blown out of proportions as the hardliners in deobandh did not want modern education especially english to be taught to Muslim children in Madarsas.

5. rcscwc

I am not for brahmin supremacy. If you want to challenge, then RG is your target, for claiming he is a BRAHMIN. Whay does he do that? Haha. He spires to be a BRAHMIN.

CA and CS exams do have a pass %age of 5-7 or even less. Can you prove that 50% are OBC etc? Or that 4.5% or 9% or 18% % are muslims?

Do foreign institutes look at your caste certificate even ONCE? Do IBM, Intel, MS etc. have a reservation system? MERIT rules there.

6. RobbieS

Well, saying Brahmins occupying prime posts in bureaucracy, industry, defense and corporate without any facts or sources to back it up is nothing but proclaiming supremacy.

For all your knowledge, you still cant fathom the answer to this question? Surprising!

Its because of the bias still existent in our society. A Brahmin has thousands of years of caste superiority to back his pride in his community. A Dalit has only but a few decades of emergence. That too in pockets.

You post about ratios was filled with false claims. You haven't mentioned any sources to back it up.

A Brahmin keeps another Brahmin as PS because of caste bias. If he was so much against Dalits he could surely keep another non-Dalit. There are other communities around.

Can you please post a list of Brahmin Armed Forces chiefs to begin with? And lets compare them with other communities and see if they justify their 50% presence as you claim!

7. RobbieS

I wasn't the one giving figures. It was you saying 75% of the CA/CS passouts are Brahmins. I ask again, do you have a source?

8. RobbieS

When you control access to education, texts, studies etc its not surprising you are the only ones studying.

There was a period when they were good in research and only a few of them. Rest were all mugging up vedas and making sure a Shudra stayed out of city limits.

And where has all that got Brahmins? Other general communities have beaten them. I am willing to bet Baniyas would have a higher per capita income than Brahmins.

9. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    My quote of 50% was for the officer cadre and not for chiefs only however here is the link. get educated pls.

Brahmin ( Brhmaṇa, ब्राह्मणः )

10. rcscwc

That is why brahmins seek admission in foreign medical colleges, after all there is no resrvation ther.

A few years ago I read a sad story in a paper. A topper COULD be admitted to a spersprciality course in AIIMS, as he had a wrong caste!! What could he do except migrate in search of excellence?

Let us see the caste displayed on the name plates, tags, visiting cards etc of all doctors and surgeons. Then you see the results.

Our top politicos still go to foreign hospitals for treatment, because hereabouts they might get into the hands of a reserved doctor. Take Sonia.

11. rcscwc

When I was in Third year of IIT, I gave tutions in MATHS to a student of BA Maths (H). Irony is that he had tutored me as an 10th class student!! I tutored him FREE as he had done to me.

12. Tantrika

Tantrika 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

IMO as long as Brahmin ruling our country India can't take any decision boldly in world arena as well as in India . That Brahmin regime always fearful its in their blood first ruled out brahmin frm Indian politics. As a Kshatriya I am expecting our people should rule the India once again and they having capability taking bold and able to show firmness in their decision but the problem is Kshatriya won't talk diplomatically and they havn't capability to lie or cheat peoples like brahmins.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2012
  13. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    Prithviraj chouhan= Muslim rule in India.
    V P singh= Mandal Commission
    Arjun Singh=Bhopal trajedy
    Digvijay singh=congress muslim love.

14. rcscwc

First, Brahmins are not 50% in military, though they are much more than their 5-7% populatiuon.

Yes, mugging is the way to exams in India, you need brains even for that. Do you grudge that ability? Even the poorest Brahmins are not illiterate, but OBCs who have large earnings are found to be nearly illiterates.

Do you know literacy in Punjab? Jat Sikh boys rarely go to college, but girls almost invariably do. I am personally aquinted with this fact. Reason? Work out youself, after all you researched that 50% officers in military are brahmins.

15. Tantrika

Tantrika 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Nehru= lost war with china (great humiliation for India)

Indra= Emergency , Sikhs riots ,some scandals

Desai= Allowed Pakistan to develop nukes even after he got info frm RAW

Rajiv= Bofors now many ,I can say many things.

Vajpayee: lost 5353(even its waste land ) failed to wage full fledged war and announced status quo ante bellum.

After Mumbai and Parliament attack wats Brahmin regime xn everybody knws brahmins are bunch of cowards thats the truth.

Cholas , Mauryas etc extended their arms in south asia talk abt them.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.