Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

CAC/PAC JF-17 Thunder

Discussion in 'South Asia & SAARC' started by Agent_47, May 10, 2017.

1. X_Killer

X_Killer Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    I'm not in denial mode but if you want me to believe on your claims than you should share something (pic/video) of Launching and target destruction.

Otherwise, I don't want to continue on these false claims..

Good Day

Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
  2. Zarvan

Zarvan 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    Pakistan
    And what makes you think we haven't tested and integrated all the weapons. Man the level of butt hurt you are in is sky high. Dude we unlike you don't brag about things. When Jf-17 entered production next step was integrating all the weapons we are showing on display and all of those weapons have been integrated. Now you want to remain in denial your choice but goes into a bubble

3. Sancho

Sancho Lt. Colonel Technical Analyst

I don't need you to believe, that's up to you, I only gave you infos to understand what weapons and loads were tested.
    But your conclusion is, they don't mean anything, although you have no reason or proof to say otherwise.

4. X_Killer

Country Flag:
    India
    Dude, you are neither from AAP (so called certified "imaandar") nor you belongs to Raja Harish Chandra's family. So, why should I believe on false claims?
    If you completes the successful integration and testing by engaging it's target successfully, you shouldn't shy to share the weapon firing and target engagement proofs.

Cannon firing is very important for very close combats. Will you please share something in which FC-1's cannon made Thunder otherwise I believe it to be a Big Blunder.

Rest you can enjoy your false claims....

Good Day

5. Zarvan

Country Flag:
    Pakistan
    Janab you really are that dumb to believe that we have produced all 100 JF-17 and retired our MIRAGES and other jets without integrating all the weapons on JF-17. And when we integrate a weapon not everything is announced specially these as it obvious we were going to integrate those weapons and and integration has been completed. You want to keep coming with your false notions because you can't digest the fact that LCA is no where but JF-17 is becoming a major success story with orders from Nigeria and Myanmar already their and many more orders in the pipeline I can do nothing about it.

6. X_Killer

Country Flag:
    India
    First of all you Pakistanis need to learn some ethics and manners.
    Second, its a bitter truth that you guys produced a semi-baked failed failed that can fly but not have a power punch.
    You guys always daydreaming about the blunder.

I know that LCA isn't complete yet and never compared it with a flanker.
    As, I said before it was provided to some countries at the compensated price tags. One of them is Nigeria which got 3 blunders in the budget if nearly 15.5 Million dollars...

I again want to convey you that if you can even share any proof of even firing its cannon accurately on its target than I feel convinced with you.

Otherwise you need take you tashreef out of the matter.

Anyways, good Day

Shekhar Singh likes this.
  7. Zarvan

Country Flag:
    Pakistan
    Burma is ordering them Nigeria already ordered and several more countries are on pipeline. And Indians like you need to come out of your stupid delusions. All weapons have been integrated with other features also massive improved and will further improved soon. You want to remain in bubble your choice but JF-17 has like the title said turned into a Monster.

8. X_Killer

Country Flag:
    India
    Buddy, I think you skipped my hard words.
    Until or unless you have nothing about firing cannon, BVR AAMs, LGBs , you don't need to respond to my posts. I tagged my last post for your convenience.

You are a total waste of time by the way...

Good Day...

Shekhar Singh likes this.
  9. Zarvan

Country Flag:
    Pakistan
    We already have done it Janab we don't brag about it or go crazy about it because it's most obvious thing and a thing which needs common sense to know which you clearly lack. So I do nothing about it. But BVR and Short Range Air to Air and Air to Ground and Air to Land Cruise Missile and Anti Ships Missiles all have been integrated and operational. You want to live in bubble your choice but Indian Air Force knows all these weapons have been integrated into JF-17

10. Zarvan

Country Flag:
    Pakistan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZthdDd1Qj6A
    https://www.facebook.com/PAFFalconsfanpage/videos/10152152471034919/

Last one is the video in which JF-17 is firing BVR and the video is 8 years old in fact far old

11. Zarvan

Country Flag:
    Pakistan

For your information this video is around 8 to 10 years old even more

@X_Killer

12. Shekhar Singh

Shekhar Singh 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Sahil ecclstone likes this.
  13. Zarvan

Country Flag:
    Pakistan
    This was prototype testing and the test was of Jet being able to fire the Missile not of Missile so bother to use common sense. The Jet firing the Missile was JF-17th 4th prototype

14. X_Killer

Country Flag:
    India
    First, its a non-guided bomb.
    Second, there is also one of the video in which it was firing rockets and CCM.
    Otherwise, nothing was available for others
    In this video, it showing its Weapon carrying capabilities, no firing
    Unable to open it.
    Request you to embedded it here or upload it.
    You can also saw that it is firing and engaged target with CCM, not BVR AAM

Rest others are only realease tests.
    Common sense will not help a missile/jet to engage its target...

Bloom 17 likes this.
  15. Zarvan

Country Flag:
    Pakistan
    Janab point is BVR were tested by 4th prototype so you really think we haven't integrated by now you want to remain in bubble your choice but all weapons we have shown in exhibitions have been integrated and even tested. We just don't release the video of every test because their is no point of doing it. It's you Indians who have habbit of bragging about everything it seem trying to hide your inferiority complexes