Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Career Discussions

Discussion in 'The Big Adda' started by Patrician, May 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hembo

Hembo OLD MOD STAR MEMBER

So you are a RSS fan!!

But why do you look down upon us expatriate workers. Do you know how much foreign exchange we expatriate workers send to India's kitty every year?? We are probably serving the country thousand times better then wanna be corrupt politicians and religious fanatics who's only success is dividing hearts and pulling the country's progress down.. And no, we don't ghiso foreigner's shoes.. There are two UK citizen and 7 Bahrainee citizen who reports to me..

You might wanna change your harsh words and your wrong outlook on us poor expatriate workers...

P.S.: I'm planning to take a early retirement anyway to go back to India and start some social work. May be another two years when I can save enough for my sons' future educations..

Last edited: May 6, 2011
    3 people like this.
  2. Hembo

I know.. The day our gang had to vacate the hostel (Yes, we all stayed till the last day possible), we all cried like little girls who lost their dolls.. Ahhhh.. those were the days.. You made me nostalgic....

3. Skull and Bones

Skull and Bones Doctor Death Staff Member MODERATOR

Country Flag:
    India
    I'm a hell lot sentimental, its gonna be hard for me.

Are you from Assam bdw?

4. Hembo

Yes Sir, I'm a pure, 100%, No Milawat Assamese (Oxomeeya, as we say it)!!!

Last edited: May 6, 2011
  5. Hembo

I can totally relate to you bro... Alcohol or Ganja is the only proper solace at such desperate times.. At least it was for us..

6. Skull and Bones

Skull and Bones Doctor Death Staff Member MODERATOR

Country Flag:
    India
    Lol, we ridicule our friends in college as 'assamee', m from W.Bengal.

7. Hembo

For those who does not understand Assamese & Bengali, Assamee (withouse the se at the end) in Bengali/ Assamese means criminal..

8. avishekh

avishekh FULL MEMBER

Double post

Last edited: May 7, 2011
  9. avishekh

avishekh FULL MEMBER

And we used to ridicule Bengalis as 'Bangal' when we were in college. The problem is I'm a Bengali born in Meghalaya, brought up in Assam (My home), spent four best years of my grad life at Agra and I now work at Bangalore. Now I don't know what to call myself. :lol:

10. xXX-Nair:::Saab-XXx

xXX-Nair:::Saab-XXx Major SENIOR MEMBER

Dude i have studied in India...So its purpose of my life to work in my country...& do such projects which will Helps to develop more companies for India...

by sending foreign money Ur doing no good to ur people what ur doing is for ur family...by developing new sectors in India we are making opportunity for poor Indians who dont have enough skills or ability to work in foreign country & earn a better salary...

I have studied in India...& Indian government Directly or indirectly spend on a person to be a Engineer...so its my duty to repay my government by working for my country...

I dont know how did i offend u...ur ideology is to stay in foreign land & server ur motherland but my Ideology is to stay in my country & server my motherland...thinking may be different but motive is same...

& about RSS part i am not a RSS carder now & i feel sorry for that...
    Is serving ur Nation by means of organizations like RSS & seva Bharati wrong...i know u marked my post & replied me cozz u were offended as I am RSS member...RSS is not a Banned organization in India & if its banned i will be the first person to go against it...next u will say so, ur a Hindu...well then yes i am Hindu who is Indian first...

11. xXX-Nair:::Saab-XXx

Sad man even i want to have a MBA...but doing a civilized work doesnt leave me enough time for Studies...i think i have to start my old Business if i have to do my MBA...:hang3:

12. Hembo

Dude .. you need chill and read less between the lines... Which part of my post implied that I am offended because you're into RSS? And for your info, I'm a Hindu myself, but a Human and Indian first... And I didn't mark your post because you are into RSS, but the derogatory remark you passed about expatriate workers. Why are you being defensive about being in RSS.. I never said anything bad about it.

I was offended because you implied that those who work outside India rubs foreigner's shoe (phir kyu videhiyo ki jooti ghisna). And it seems you still are not ready to apologize for insulting us expatriate workers. If you still can't see how that can be offensive and continue feel so lowly of us, then there is no point for me to further talk to tunnel vision syndromes. Also, if you haven't understood how the billions of foreign exchange sent by expatriates helps India and Indian populace, may be your mentors had not taught you economics well enough. Time to take some crash course in Economics if you want to continue to work for the good of Indian people. It'll help you much more then any religeous/ theological/ mythological lessions in serving OUR motherland.

13. xXX-Nair:::Saab-XXx

Ok sorry for the jooti part...i will remove it if ur offended & all of my cousins, brothers are living in either in UAE or Australia...my own sister is living in Dubai...so i really didnt mean to hurt any 1...

but i think u didnt read this part of my post

& other thing about being Indian first i have even said that

next thing i am not a religious person i am an Hindu Atheist...
    i dont wanna make this thread look like Indian working in India Vs Indian working abroad...

14. Hembo

OK.. Chill bro!!!!

Next time we meet.. the beer is on me.. :cheers:

15. xXX-Nair:::Saab-XXx

sorry but i drink only whisky...

Ready for a compro if u serve me this

[​IMG]:cheers:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.