Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

CBI raids NDTV founder Prannoy Roy's home

Discussion in 'Internal Affairs' started by Butter Chicken, Jun 5, 2017.

1. Hellfire

Hellfire Devil's Advocate Staff Member MODERATOR

Country Flag:
    India

The point is, one can not make an allegation of 'fudging unemployment numbers' when everyone and their dog know that there has been a slowdown in job creation without a doubt and that the GoI itself is conceding the very same thing.

I, as being a part of an organisation which sees effects of the Government policies quite closely, have seen a sea change in the functioning style of the present dispensation as opposed to the earlier one.

The present dispensation is not 100% perfect, but it is 100 times better than the previous ones in terms of policy formulations, planning and execution. The systems are being streamlined and more integrated approach to projects is taken as opposed to the earlier tendency of isolationist approach.

The biggest advantage has been that I can today write to anyone in the PMO or any Ministry, wait for a period of 90 days and then write to PM. And I do get an answer on my points if they are not as ridiculous as the tweet by the gentleman to Sushma Swaraj on being stuck at Mars. Heck, even that got a response!

It is the system which is yet coming to terms with new norms of working. There is resistance from the dead wood, which prefers to delay and try and make money. The corruption at lower level needs to be gotten rid of, and that needs every citizen being an activist.

Activism does not mean go on street and vandalise, or call for strikes. My activism is if sapplings were planted under aforestation project of GoI last year, I have tended to 25 of them personally, ensuring their survival till now and as rains have started and 1 year has elapsed, the plants are developing and will be enroute to becoming young trees. Whereas, others have asked what did GoI do to protect them!!

What can a PM of a country of 1.2 Billion do alone? Zilch.

zebra7, GSLV Mk III, Sancho and 4 others like this.
  2. Hellfire

Hellfire Devil's Advocate Staff Member MODERATOR

Country Flag:
    India
    @Guynextdoor

And stop posting disturbing images like the one you posted to give me nightmares. I will request other mods to take a suitable action, I am deeply disturbed seeing that hairstyle :eek::eek::sick::sick::partay:

zebra7 likes this.
  3. Guynextdoor

Guynextdoor Lt. Colonel SENIOR MEMBER

you have some strange expectation that I actually read through your entire post. Gimme 3 bullet points.

4. Guynextdoor

:big_boss:
    I have....more....:biggthumpup:

Hellfire likes this.
  5. bharathp

bharathp Developers Guild Developers -IT and R&D

Country Flag:
    India
    the first line was enough "You are yet to give me a link where it is substantiated that fudging did take place to hide the jobless growth. Do not give me opinion pieces as narrated by you."

Hellfire likes this.
  6. SrNair

SrNair Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    NDTV began to criticise Congress:D

zebra7 likes this.
  7. Guynextdoor

NDTV was always neutral. The first instance that Congress was in trouble was when I heard Shekar Gupta tell Barkha Dutta 'you agree that now Congress has lost the plot', this was 4 years before the election. And I was thinking what the f**k is he talking about?

8. SrNair

SrNair Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Comparatively better debate in that channel ,I would say .But recently they were more eager to criticise Centre even for state subject and was totally silent if there is any wrong doings from AAP or Congress.

9. Luttapi

Luttapi 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    NDTV owner and Seetaram Yechury staying in same house. In-laws. Crores of loan was paid within 10 months that too in advance. The money is from where u can only imagine.

10. Guynextdoor

yeah? I heard grandfather of Karl Marx was dating NDTV founder's niece's brother in laws aunty too.

11. Bloom 17

Bloom 17 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India