Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Change the design of the forum plzzzz

Discussion in 'IDF Management' started by kirankumar299, Oct 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kirankumar299

kirankumar299 REGISTERED

Country Flag:
    India
    I hate to visit Indiandefence forum for the below reasons.

1. No common section for Indian Defence & Industry, Indian Airforce, Indian Army and Indian Navy. I hate to navigate through all these sections for news. I personally prefer ****No Other forums References***** which is much more easier to look for information and to post threads.

Is it possible to navigate all the above section threads when we click the below??

INDIAN DEFENCE & MILTARY FORUMS

2. Look and feel of the forum is bad. Can any one change the white background of this forum. Also change the font, increase font size and Bold the font. Everything here is gray and white. Plzz add some colors.

This forum looks more like a blog rather than a forum.

I am not a troll......just wanted to make this forum to attract more people to join the forum. I am with this forum from 2010 and i hardly visit it.

Please take this as a suggestion to improve the Look & feel and usability of this forum.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2014
  2. SubhashisD

SubhashisD IDF NewBie

one point I want to include as a suggestion. its very hard to read the post in mobile. Though previously it was not like that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.