Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

China to co-produce ballistic missiles, aircraft with Pakistan after slamming India's weapons progra

Discussion in 'China & Asia Pacific' started by PARIKRAMA, Mar 17, 2017.

1. lca-fan

lca-fan Major SENIOR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Both Vietnam and Taiwan are not Islamic states and are safe to hand over ready to use weapons. No need to transfer technology just claim they have made it just like Pak claim s they have made it.

Lion of Rajputana likes this.
  2. IndiranChandiran

IndiranChandiran Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    I was referring to Malaysia & Indonesia .Please check the quoted post to which I responded .

Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
  3. hit&run

hit&run FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    The non-zero-sum -game is such a convenient fallacy that it is always used to cover failures. What I implied by being too sensitive to Chinese sensitivities was India never drew the red lines. Chinese were spoiled, had the free run and they kept upping the ante systematically.

Furthermore, this article lacks strategic read of the Chinese security calculus vis a vis India. India maturing is ballistic missile program and extending the range can never be an alarm to China because they know India is a rational nuclear nation who operates with the doctrine of Nuclear deterrence is not warfighting with numbers of nuclear devices not good enough to survive when P4 will come after us. Also, It doesn't make any sense as they have faced USSR's nuclear batteries and now fortifying SCS to defend mainland from USA.

What Chinese are doing is different than what they are saying. They are only concerned about CEPC that is passing through POK and India can militarily hit it with closed eyes. They have handed over this jugular vein to us in a platter and they do not want us to believe so. Their aggressive maneuvering and looking for new excuses is a deception and India and Indians got to decode it.

GSLV Mk III and IndiranChandiran like this.
  4. cuibw99

cuibw99 FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    China
    Is this really true? Where this information comes from? I searched but failed to find this information from any trusted media source.

PARIKRAMA likes this.