Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Chinese Aircraft Carriers: Updates & Discussions

Discussion in 'China & Asia Pacific' started by Hembo, Jun 8, 2011.

1. km小夫子

km小夫子 FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    China
    Right!I cant agree with you more.Why you know so much about China.I think your Chinese must be very good,or you can't get the information you posted.I have 2 points to share.Firstly,we bought Su35 for training with J-20,I think every high-tech weapons should be purshased,to learn,to improve ourselives.Secondly,AC Ford is our target,yes!but now,at this moment,we hope the new type 002 AC can catch up with early model of AC Nimitz.US navy has great advantage in building and using AC.

2. km小夫子

km小夫子 FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    China
    NO,Russia is not Soviet Union,The Soviet Union has long gone and Russia is too poor to develop a new AC.Russia even do not have enough money to develop fighter T50.Forget the new AC of Russia,it's just a dream.

3. David1107

David1107 IDF NewBie

Country Flag:
    China
    I was very surprised at the fact that some friends in India were concerned about China's aircraft carrier CV17. This is China's first self-developed aircraft carrier, but also marks China's real grasp of the aircraft carrier development and production technology, is expected to be delivered to PLAN before 2020. At the Shanghai shipyard, are busy building a Chinese third aircraft carrier, and had a different carrier is no longer used behind the ski jump takeoff way, using the same way but not the catapult, nuclear power.The same type of aircraft carrier is also said to build a ship in China's Dalian shipyard. After the start of the construction of 2 nuclear powered aircraft carrier, the number of aircraft carriers in China will remain at about 6

xxqa_ds likes this.
  4. ranadd

ranadd 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    My Chinese friend, you made a wonderful industrial leap. Still the smoking rust bucket the Russian navy tugs around have more fire power than the Chinese AC by a spectacular margin.

Like the other less informed chap, you clearly have not read about the russian AC. Hint - Aircraft is a afterthought.

5. ranadd

Country Flag:
    India
    I was being civil my good fellow.

6. km小夫子

km小夫子 FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    China
    The ruissan AC has more fire power than chinese AC,yes.
    Ruissan AC has more missles,russia do not have enough capacity to build big Warship after the collapse of the Soviet Union,Soviet Union built warship in Ukraine,Russia was in charge of submarines.This is why Russia need to buy Mistral-class amphibious assault ship from France.It is so diffcult to Russia to build warship like Arleigh Burke,just few 22350,without engough antiaircraft destroyers,no carrier battle group,Russian AC need more missles for attacking and defending.
    Chinese AC do not need missles to protect itself,we have enough types of 052C,052D destroyers and we will see the new type 055 destroyer this year.

xxqa_ds, sunny, ranadd and 1 other person like this.
  7. Veeran

Veeran BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    India
    A nation as resource rich as Russia can never be poor. You said you are a person who has taken interest in geography, so you should know the landmass of Russia.
    Money is not the only wealth. They have rare earth metals, plenty of oil, gold... @YarS

YarS likes this.
  8. ranadd

Country Flag:
    India
    I think you already know that Chinese AC is weak.

Rest, not sure what you going on about. China is the workshop of the world. No arguments good fellow.

9. cuibw99

cuibw99 FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    China
    For 002, actually Kitty Hawk is already more than 100% satisfied to me.

xxqa_ds likes this.
  10. Hellfire

Hellfire Devil's Advocate THINKER

Country Flag:
    India

Heed the advice, I strongly urge you.

ranadd likes this.
  11. ranadd

Country Flag:
    India
    I was being civil. If others don't like it, cannot be my problem. In a forum, worst case is a forum ban. For an IP range and the user name, nothing else.

Hellfire likes this.
  12. xxqa_ds

xxqa_ds FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    China
    No, you're not.
    And, oddly enough, you think the carrier is loaded with missiles, so you don't think it's weak. Funny.
    Ford class aircraft carrier did not loaded any missile, weak?

13. ranadd

Country Flag:
    India
    You're not being civil, I agree

Comparing to Chinese Navy and AC, yes. Not yet.

Chinese Navy is nowhere comparable to US Navy. This is USN CG. There is a sub underneath, few friendly bases anywhere they go, powerful allies, robust ELNIT facilities etc.

[​IMG]

14. Agent_47

Agent_47 Admin - Blog IDF NewBie

Country Flag:
    India
  15. Hawk Wang

Hawk Wang FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    China
    I also have the idea same as you.