Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Chinese female student pictures cause university website to crash

Discussion in 'Internal Affairs' started by Anees, Jun 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anees

Anees Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States
    Chinese female student pictures cause university website to crash

BEIJING: An attractive Chinese female student's graduation pictures have proved so popular that they caused her university website to crash after being uploaded onto the homepage.

The website of one of China's top universities crashed after it had an unprecedented number of visitors who apparently logged in to check out the uploaded photos of the young female graduate.

In the pictures, the girl named Kang Kang is seen flaunting her graduation robes and holding a mortarboard hat, in a variety of poses on and around the university campus.

The incident occurred at the Renmin University of China and many people suspect the pictures are one of the ways the university uses to attract new students, 'South China Morning Post' reported.

The decision to put up the pictures — which is unusual for conservative Chinese universities — not only drew countless clicks on its website, but also excited people's curiosity as to who the student was.

According to Beijing News, the girl is the university's arts school graduate majoring in the double bass.

Her photo was shot by a professional photographer Mao Yanzheng.

"It's unbelievable that it takes only one photo to make a person famous," Mao said.

Mao shot over 300 photos and chose two he thought were the best for the university's website. He said he only did it as a favour.

The varsity's decision to use the photo sparked different views online. Some netizens praised the picture for capturing the beauty of youth during graduation time.

"This student embodies the elegant, fresh look of our graduates," a Renmin University graduate commented online.

Some admirers even dubbed the attractive graduate a " RenminU goddess" — a term very popular among young people in China to refer to pretty women whom they find unattainable.

However, others did not approve of the photo on the website, saying it was a deviation from the university's fundamental principles.

Chinese female student pictures cause university website to crash - The Times of India

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Rock n Rolla

Rock n Rolla Lt. Colonel STAR MEMBER

Really!! these pictures made Chinese go crazy enough to crash the university site :haha:

3. Manmohan Yadav

Manmohan Yadav Brigadier STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    so she plays a double bass :dude:

She is pretty, but Chinese still need to work on their tastes

[​IMG]

3 people like this.
  4. zambino

zambino 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

isse achi to meri gf hi hai..

5. Himanshu Pandey

Himanshu Pandey Don't get mad, get even. STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    she is not that attractive to crash a website... it means either chinise are not too much attractive or they had never seen a pic of a attractive girl :rofl:

3 people like this.
  6. sunny

sunny 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Behave !! :mod:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2013
    2 people like this.
  7. AccessDenied

AccessDenied Captain SENIOR MEMBER

[​IMG]

Why are you reacting so much when [MENTION=7118]Himanshu Pandey[/MENTION] clearly expressed nothing more than his personal opinions regarding the young lady's appearance (which I tend to agree with myself. I see nothing special. She's cute, but NOT a head-turner.)?

And I wonder what could be said about your I.Q, when you are obviously wallowing in a fit of denial, grasping for ridiculous implications of this report. :sarcastic:

2 people like this.
  8. Rock n Rolla

Rock n Rolla Lt. Colonel STAR MEMBER

OK then, too many Chinese Internet users went crazy over some university girl's pictures!! :rofl:

So what!! We don't care how many are online on your school forum or any other forum. BTW do you know that the no: of online users can be manipulated as well. I can develop my own forum & can show any no: users are online, while the actual no:s will be very small :tongue:

9. Himanshu Pandey

Country Flag:
    India
    didn't want to hurt you but that lady is just pretty and this lesson of behave should be given to your countymen who crashed a website to just watch pic of a girl... I must say they are really desperate for women

1 person likes this.
  10. Manmohan Yadav

Country Flag:
    India
    arre bhai the words behave are written by me
    i removed his original comment and edited the post as a warning to him
    the words Behave are ment for him

this was his real comment to your post :

Last edited: Jun 28, 2013
    3 people like this.
  11. Himanshu Pandey

Country Flag:
    India
    kk sorry bhai.. didn't saw that
    [MENTION=308]sunny[/MENTION] lets talk about the IQ... and how much false live you and your all people live... how you still belive in Mao and your communist party use Mao to fill thier bank and kill people of your nation..

anybody who defends the Commuinst china first need to check for his IQ and this simply doesn't mean that you have more internet users as your friends pakistanies seeing camel sex doesn't make camel sex a watchable thing.... you people are desperate... and so much that you crashed a university website for seeing a girl... just tell us does it required a permission from CPC to even talk or Fcuk a girl there... because the desperation shows only this.

3 people like this.
  12. Manmohan Yadav

Country Flag:
    India
    :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

arre bhai kamal kar diya, epic !!!

2 people like this.
  13. AccessDenied

AccessDenied Captain SENIOR MEMBER

14. sunny

Sorry, Mao moved to India many year ago, Indian call them Maoists, by the way if you want the corpse of Mao, we will send to maoists too, we needn't

15. sunny

Thank you for your explanation, let me know that this thing can be thought as this Indian type, Yeah different cultures to see one thing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.