Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Chinese troops transgress Sikkim-Bhutan-Tibet tri-junction sector in Doka La / Dokalam Area

Discussion in 'International Relations' started by Agent_47, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Bloom 17

Bloom 17 2nd Lieutant IDF NewBie

Country Flag:
    India
    Could you please give a timeframe? I'm running out of patience..

I wish china does something. At least opening another front. I don't expect anything less for the macho buildup you guys have given since June.

On the other hand it would mean the end of raising Chinese superpower dream. A war would cripple your economy if you start one. No one takes a paper dragon seriously anymore if you don't start one. Only face saving you could do is come to the table and negotiate but that would mean Mr 11 is going to end up dead in some grave in November. Or last and the best option is, winter is coming damper down your rhetoric and go back into your cave.

GSLV Mk III likes this.
  2. Nilgiri

Nilgiri Lieutenant IDF NewBie

Country Flag:
    India
    Word on chicom street is its "2 weeks" from now...so past that they are going to have even more egg on their face. Fun to see them this desperate. We give them couple words for every 1000 they dedicate so much butthurt to...good ratio playing out.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/worl...weeks-chinese-experts-on-sikkim-standoff.html

3. cuibw99

cuibw99 FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    China
    I respect your opinion, but I certainly don't agree and I reserve mine. Let's see what happens next.

4. zebra7

zebra7 Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    You are making a comment on the COAS of the Indian Army of My Country. If you don't want advice, refrain from making any comments like you made above.

5. cuibw99

cuibw99 FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    China
    I am so sorry that I cannot give you the time frame since I am just a common Chinese residence, not the decision maker of Chinese government. This is the question I cannot answer.

I don't think so. War in 1962 didn't cripple Chinese economy, and the war with Vietnam from 1979 to 1989 didn't cripple Chinese economy. As a common residence in China, I didn't feel any negative impact introduced by the war with Vietnam starting from 1979. For today's China, I don't think a medium scale anti-aggression war is possibly introducing negative impact to Chinese economy. On the contrary, a defensive war against external invader is a good opportunity for China demonstrating the ability and determination for rolling out and protecting the OBOR. By the way, please do notice that the invasive war was opened by India starting from 6/18, not by China.

This is not gonna happen before India fully withdrawing the army which invaded China. Even India fully withdrawing the invading army, the further diplomatic talk would be about how India strictly punishes its internal war criminal and how India compensates China for the military incursion.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
  6. Golden_Rule

Golden_Rule Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Alright, be in your self-conceited megalomaniac world.

China should strictly punish its internal war criminal Mr She for allowing the PLA to invade into Bhutan's territory and compensate India for the military incursion.

GSLV Mk III and surya kiran like this.
  7. cuibw99

cuibw99 FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    China
    You have the right to believe what you believe. I clearly know that I am not able to convince you. Let's see how thing goes.

8. Golden_Rule

Golden_Rule Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

My reply to you is not my belief. It is based on returning your egotist reply and hence your belief returned back to you. Paying you back in the same coin, because this is the language you understand, so you do not have anything further to speak and to make you shut-up.

I am a super rational person and I believe in respecting human life. You think no one understand the Chinese moves in Doka La? You guys must by very naive to think so. We understand the Chinese belief very well, which is primarily to live by your leader's ego and supremacy of aping the world's evil as demonstrated in the illusive expansive glitter and sustenance of capitalistic and materialistic form. This is the true driver of the Chinese acts. It is no less than an expansive cult - the biggest of which exist today in the form of Imperialistic Capitalism, Materialism, Islam, Communism - all of which enslave humanity. These are the cults with which China aligns with, which has created a living hell for today's humanity. And all of this is yours and Chinese belief. You people are blind with two eyes.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
  9. Kalmuahlaunda

Kalmuahlaunda Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India

10. Angel Eyes

Angel Eyes 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    How can you be so sure....Had CCP started wumao campaign on Chinese social media to change public opinion....?

11. Bloom 17

Bloom 17 2nd Lieutant IDF NewBie

Country Flag:
    India
    Now your contradicting yourself.

And about chinas crippling economy. It's 2017 not 1990s. China would be on the losing end if its just a small skirmish on the lac. If its an all out war ur economy will take the biggest hit you could imagine. Trust me I surely know more economics than you, assuming you have a Masters degree as a financial analyst. In 1967 or 1979 china didn't have an economy to lose, just like Pakistan today. In 2017 anything more than a skirmish will send your currency into devaluation spiral triggering a spike in oil and food prices within hrs. Stock market would freeze trading in Minutes. Panic would spread seconds. China is an export driven economy, rest of the world is a consumer driven economy. A potential devaluation would collapse all your export standing orders in minutes. Have you ever wondered why CCP spends more in internal policing than PLA? CCP's biggest threat isn't US, Russia or India but its own citizens.

So bottom line is CCP isn't stupid enough cut off its own nose. It was a well planned situation triggered for power struggle inside CCP. Its going to end with china shutting up by October. Because beyond that you can't do shit in Himalayas. If you wanted to start a war you should have started already because winter is a very bad time. Indian mountain divisions can survive PLA can't .

12. cuibw99

cuibw99 FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    China
    No, Wumao campaign has nothing related with propaganda machine. From my perspective, the propaganda machine means the official information released from several most important department and source, such as CCTV News, Ministry of National Defense, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Embassy in India, China Daily, China military news pager, etc.

You should know the capability China government has about controlling the media. It is easy very much for government to either hide something or broadcast something to Chinese people. If Chinese government wants to resolve this issue via the way India expects, there is no need to broadcast India's invasion via CCTV News to every single Chinese people. Doing so means destroying any ground for retreat. So, what I can smell is that Chinese government might really want to seriously handle the issue this time.

Angel Eyes likes this.
  13. Angel Eyes

Angel Eyes 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Well....Let's wait and watch for what happens.....IMO China will plan something with Pakistan....

14. cuibw99

cuibw99 FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    China
    I am not surprised if China plans something with Pakistan. And yes, let's see what happens next. Lots of other Chinese people also watch what happens next.

15. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    This happens to be my country as well and I have given my blood for this nation in real.

zebra7 likes this.