Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Chinese troops transgress Sikkim-Bhutan-Tibet tri-junction sector in Doka La / Dokalam Area

Discussion in 'International Relations' started by Agent_47, Jun 26, 2017.

1. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    Its bcoz of the import duty which has been levied on imported stuff. Basically GOI gave money to MOD by one hand and took part of it back by the other.

Hellfire likes this.
  2. lca-fan

lca-fan Major SENIOR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Chinese daily turns outright hostile, says countdown to India-China war has begun
    By IANS | Aug 09, 2017, 04.43 PM IST
    • India and China has begun and New Delhi should come to senses and withdraw troops from Doklambefore it's too late, a Chinese daily said on Wednesday.

An editorial in the state-run China Dailytold India that the "clock is ticking away". The piece was latest addition to the hostile commentaries in the Chinese media.

The newspaper said "India will only have itself to blame" if it didn't withdraw troops from Doklam where its troops are locked in a stand-off with the Chinese Armysince mid-June.

"The countdown to a clash between the two forces has begun, and the clock is ticking away the time to what seems to be an inevitable conclusion," it said.

"As the standoff ... enters its seventh week, the window for a peaceful solution is closing."

China has warned India of serious consequences if Indian troops were not pulled back from Doklam, which Beijing calls Donglang and claims is its territory.

India has proposed to China to simultaneously pull back from Doklam, which India and Bhutan say belongs to Thimpu. Beijing has refused.

The newspaper said India had ignored China's stern warnings.

"Anyone with eyes to see and ears to hear will have got the message. Yet New Delhi refuses to come to its senses and pull its troops back to its own side of the border."
    http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...begins-chinese-daily/articleshow/59985646.cms

3. Hellfire

Hellfire Devil's Advocate Staff Member MODERATOR

Country Flag:
    India

I will tell you how this plays out. You will suddenly find that the Royal Bhutan Army has moved in to evict the Chinese from the area and establishing their 'presence' in the area.

The Royal Bhutan Army is a very professional and underrated organisation which 'cleared the forest area in Bhutan of anti-India insurgent groups'

4. X_Killer

X_Killer Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Villagers Moved Out of Village Near Doklam, Officials Say No Evacuation.

5. Anish

Anish BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    India

Genuine news or offically planned disinformation

6. X_Killer

Country Flag:
    India
    nothing new in this tweet.
    IA's T-72s are already deployed months ago.
    Till now there is no increment in fighter jets.
    In case of war, Fighter jets will moved to ALGs from nearby AFBs

7. surya kiran

surya kiran 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    There is a armoured division sitting there. Been quite sometime. Besides the armour there are also other nasty things there.

8. Agent_47

Agent_47 Admin - Blog Staff Member MODERATOR

Country Flag:
    India
  9. X_Killer

Country Flag:
    India
    now, I request CAG to audit AFBs, who put question mark on Aircraft hangers for fighter jets

I'm unable to find fighter jets taking sunbath on any AFBs and ALGs in east India , except 1 Su30 on Teetagarh and 2 su30s on Pangagarh.

10. Butter Chicken

Butter Chicken Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Now, Chinese Army begins constructing bridge near LAC in Ladakh

Even as the Doklam standoff cotinues, China has begun building a bridge in No Man's Land, near the Line of Actual Control (LAC) in Ladakh.

Security agencies have been tight-lipped on the Chinese agression.

Dr Sonal Dawa Lopo, Chief Executive Councillor of the Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council, told India Today that the issue will be raised with the government. The Narendra Modiadministration should immediately object to the construction of the bridge, he said.

DOKLAM STANDOFF

The Doklam standoff began in mid-June after Indian troops stopped the Chinese Army from building a road in the Doklam area, which is near the Sikkim section of the India-China border.

India blamed China for trying to alter the status quo and attempting to move the India-China-Bhutan tri-junction point to the south.

Beijing, on the other hand, has slammed New Delhi for what it says is Indian troops transgressing into Chinese territory.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/india-china-bridge-ladakh-lac-doklam-plateau/1/1025376.html

11. Paliwal Warrior

Paliwal Warrior Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Sir you have made so.many predictions based on. Astrology about Jai Italy will be removed

I am still waiting for atleast one of your predictions to come true

12. Paliwal Warrior

Bhai which direction is left out ?

13. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    My prediction about BJP getting 2875-285 sets in 2014 has come true already. My prediction about NaMo being PM has come true. My prediction about BJP getting absolute majority in UP has come true. My prediction about AAP losing MCD has come true. My prediction bout Khujli going to jail, China losing this war and Pakistan decimated in case they side with China will come true soon.
    I am not making these claims. These have been posted here by me, read by many old members who will prove it to you. I have not cooked them up today.

mirage likes this.
  14. X_Killer

Country Flag:
    India
    [​IMG]

15. Paliwal Warrior

But I believe it is comparative no?

Our planetary positions.may be good.but our enemies planetary position may be better compRed to.ours

So

This needs to be analysed vis a vis.china and pak

Correct me if i am. wrong

Also you haven't done any comparative analysis