Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Citizens willing to pay Rs. 15 for bottle of water, but won't pay Re 1 more for a kil

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by layman, Jul 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anish

Anish Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Re: Citizens willing to pay Rs. 15 for bottle of water, but won't pay Re 1 more for a

Chordambaram can go on and abuse the middle class as they are educated and in general vote bjp only. makes little or no effect to congress.
    His own party voters wont say a thing no matter how much the cost of buying a goat or burqa goes up.

2. tunguska

tunguska Major SENIOR MEMBER

Re: Citizens willing to pay Rs. 15 for bottle of water, but won't pay Re 1 more for a

What idealist thinking where you have gone. I understand each and every thing related to economy what himanshu and you said. This government has ruin economy and even i am saying this is most corrupted government India has ever seen. Yes our graph is not looking good on world platform. For that only and only this government is responsible and Government has not facilitated the Policies in proper framework.

I think you have not read my comment precisely with respect to swamiji’s quote which he want to descibe. Look what i said “Rather blaming other, we try to do better our self” so what we can do better ourselves is that by removing this most ever corrupted & incapable UPA government of country’s history by election.” This highlighted part was in context with swamiji’s quote. At least we can do this highlighted part with our self.

You are right just by quoting the respected people quote; you cannot change the economy or anything. But important is the implementation of those quotes in personal life however it depends on individual to accept or not.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2012
    2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.