Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Cong leader commits suicide after being denied poll ticket

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Marqueur, Nov 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marqueur

Marqueur Peaceful Silence ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    SHAJAPUR (MP): A Congress leader, who was denied party ticket from the district's Agar constituency for the November 25 Madhya Pradesh assembly elections, allegedly committed suicide on Thursday, police said.

Narsingh Malaviya (40), who was under depression for the last one week, consumed poison this morning at his residence in Agar in a bid to end his life, they said.

He was rushed to a hospital in Ujjain in a serious condition, where he succumbed, they said.

Narsingh, an office-bearer in the district party unit, was said to be a strong supporter of Congress MP Sajjan Singh Verma, who also stated that the leader was under depression after he was refused a ticket to contest the elections.

Cong leader commits suicide after being denied poll ticket - The Times of India

:crazy:

2. Unregistered Soldier

Unregistered Soldier FULL MEMBER

Its fictional it cant be true :laugh:

3. Gessler

Gessler BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    India
    I hope the Gandhi family also commits suicide after they are defeated in 2014 polls.

3 people like this.
  4. The Drdo Guy

The Drdo Guy Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Bhai aap k muh me ghee shakkar,Lekin sale moti chamadi k hain.Election harne k baad danga karwa denge ya fir emergency laga denge......Par apni jaan dene ki guda nahi.Dekho na aap sala Rahul gandhi rota hai baap ko mara dadi ko mara humko bhi mar denge....Matlab if you wants to get rid of me then kill me.....

3 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.